I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    I confess I checked into our local meet ups and there is nothing of interest. There are a whole bunch of dinners planned, but that's it. I'm just not interested in that. I would like to find some kind of activity, but am limited in those regards right now. So....I'll keep trying.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just registered for a D&D meetup... *giggles* :blushing: I hope I will not chicken out at the last minute.

OMG -- this is awesome. I haven't played D&D for probably 23 years. Yeah, I'm dating myself.

Anyway, this is so cool... mildly envious.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I confess to give an update on why I haven't been on. My mom did pass away from pancratic cancer on 2/2 very early in the morning. Currently the family is doing good. The hospital said that they barely ever see two sides of the family come together as well as ours has. We have been going through pictures and talking about good times.

Big hugs, Ruth. I'm so, so sorry for your loss.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I confess to give an update on why I haven't been on. My mom did pass away from pancratic cancer on 2/2 very early in the morning. Currently the family is doing good. The hospital said that they barely ever see two sides of the family come together as well as ours has. We have been going through pictures and talking about good times.
    Sorry to hear that. It's great your family is being so supportive.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just registered for a D&D meetup... *giggles* :blushing: I hope I will not chicken out at the last minute.
    Dungeons and Dragons?
    Yes. On a side note, there are apparently 3-4 women going to the meetup! Not bad.
    Hell yeah! What version are you playing?
    It's going to be mainly the 4th edition I think. Although there will be 4-5 different groups playing and one group will play on 3.5 (and also there will be a group playing with the "Dark Sun" setting). I wish there was a group with the "planes" setting.

My favorite thing about 4th edition is also the biggest problem with it - it's very very customizable. Which means you can have an super awesome character, but if you don't have a DM that knows what they are doing and is creative things are going to go awry fast. Last time I played I was a kender Paladin and after only a few levels she had a significantly higher AC than the dragonborn warrior. Had a lot of fun with that one.
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been a member of this group since I started here on MFP back in May '12 and have never posted until now.
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess that I have been a member of this group since I started here on MFP back in May '12 and have never posted until now.

Well hello! Welcome!
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    I confess I had a very interesting dream about a certain someone on MFP :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • moonshadows72
    moonshadows72 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You know, your actualy the 2nd person to tell me they had a dream about me last night! :wink:

So what happened? how did it turn out?
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I confess I had a very interesting dream about a certain someone on MFP :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

C'mon with it...let's hear the juicy details. Who, what, where, when, and how many times?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    LMAO!! Moon...you weren't supposed to share that publicly...

Kits... I swear everyone here has had a dream about someone at some point!! :)

ETA - SV... I like the new pic. :)
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    LMAO!! Moon...you weren't supposed to share that publicly...

Kits... I swear everyone here has had a dream about someone at some point!! :)

ETA - SV... I like the new pic. :)

Mmmm. Me too.
  • zachatta
    zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    lol wtf

I confess that I may or may not have dabbled in D&D; Star Wars (RP Game); Werewolf; Vampire; Gurps....

Bunch of closet nerds in this group.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

Hi! Welcome! Glad you're here!
  • TheKitsune6
    Options
    lol wtf

I confess that I may or may not have dabbled in D&D; Star Wars (RP Game); Werewolf; Vampire; Gurps....

I'm not a closet nerd, I'm very open about it hahaha!

Did all of those except Star Wars - have you ever done pathfinder or shadow run?
  • RunIntheMud
    Options
    Ahem....I confess I played D&D in high school.... Yeah, not many people know this so I'll consider it a confession of great magnitude.
  • zachatta
    Options
    Ahem....I confess I played D&D in high school.... Yeah, not many people know this so I'll consider it a confession of great magnitude.

Closet nerd detected....
  • zachatta
    Options
    lol wtf

I'm not a closet nerd, I'm very open about it hahaha!

Did all of those except Star Wars - have you ever done pathfinder or shadow run?

I haven't played those, I actually like the genre steam punk, and wouldn't mind getting into that (simply because I haven't before).

My favorite so far is probably werewolf! In general I am biased to D10, but D20 is close behind!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Closet nerd detected....
    Not a closet nerd but I confess, I never played any D&D of any kind, ever. *hangs head in shame as he hands over his nerd card* I want to though.