March Challenge - Me vs. The Binge

Options

Replies

• escapepod
    escapepod Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, so glad to have a group to share the struggles with. The end of February was awful, blew six weeks of on-track eating and exercise, but I'm ready for a MUCH better March. Off to a rough start Friday, but better today.
    Me -1
    Binge -1
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    March 2013:
    Mollie - 1
    The Binge - 1 (2nd)
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jan - 4 days I did not log it ALL
    Feb- 3 days I did not log it ALL
    e09a22e5d8182580d381c106ed8b1691.jpg
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of myself for yesterday's small victory. Went to a girls night dinner and DIDN'T stuff myself silly! I even boxed up dessert to save for later! I got hungry after a late night with the bf, but I didn't go stuffing my face with pounds of fast food, I just ate until I was satisfied again.

3/2

Netta - 2
    Binge - 0
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I just found this group and I thought I may jump into the challenge.
    So far:

Me: 0
    Binge: 2
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Me: 1
    Binge:1

I am just in a funk today about life. Food is the first thing I go to when I feel bad, so today I ate a lot over and over again... As always I thought it would make me feel better but of course, I feel all that much worse.
    I'm off to sleep and start fresh tomorrow. :ohwell:
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Binge: 1 (1st)

Went over my calorie goal by a couple hundred, but I've been apartment hunting with my mother, so we are staying at a hotel and our only food option is to eat out. Still proud of myself for stopping a binge from happening. Hope I can do the same today!
  • wllwsmmr
    wllwsmmr Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ended up having a horrible binge on the 1 march sigh.... BUT TWO MORE GOOD DAYS so it is worth being proud of!

Summer - 2
    Binge - 1
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    March 2013:
    Karen 1
    The Binge 1

Days Left 29

Binge Days
    3/1

I binged 3/1 not 3/2 like my last post oops.

Me VS the Binge----Tied right now.
  • Jarvis95
    Jarvis95 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!!

nice to meet you!

Please feel free to add me as a friend!

Me: 2
    Binge: 0!

I did have 'after bar' food last night, but I'm not counting it as a binge, because it was one meal and not crazy out of control eating!
  • Rukia_Kuchiki
    Options
    March 3rd
    Me: 3
    Binge:0
    :)
  • towens00
    towens00 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    March 2013

December 2012: 19/12
    January 2013 : 23/08
    February 2013: 24/04

Terry - 1
    The Binge - 2

Logging days - 1 / 31
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    March 3rd, 2013.

The Binge: 0
  • Chibea
    Chibea Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    The binge: 2

The worst day I have had...since I can remember..
  • Jul158
    Jul158 Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    3-4-13

Binge: 1 (3/2)

I don't know if it was totally a binge because we had a lot of friends over..but I was eating more than I should and 'sneaking' food..so that counts for me. Sometimes when I get overwhelmed with plans, my health suffers. I have a lot of workouts planned this week, ready to get back at it. Vacation in three weeks, very serious now.
  • karendee4
    karendee4 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    March 2013:
    Karen 1
    The Binge 2

Days Left 28

Binge Days
    3/1
    3/3

I am not doing the best! I may switch my calories around. I have been eating more calories and that is not working for me. Seems I want more when I eat more.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    March 2013

Diane: 3
    Binge: 0

:drinker:
  • daisygettinghealthy
    daisygettinghealthy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    daisy-1
    binge-2
    this is really dissapointing, but hey ho :)
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Me:1
    Binge: 2 (3/1,3/3)

I am in serious need of some help and support. I feel powerless against binging, like I can't fight it at all. Today is my 100th day logging into MFP. The first three months I did amazing and lost about 14 lbs. The past month and a half, the binge monster has consumed me and I'm putting weight back on. At this rate, I'm going to end up heavier than I started, and it's so frustrating cause I started off doing so well! I'm not really sure what causes my binging because I have so many positive things going for me in my life now (a lot more than I used to at least). Please add me as a friend, or message me if you are going through the same thing, or if you have tips to help me overcome my binging. I have no idea where to go from here, and every time I binge, it results in the most extreme self-loathing I've ever felt. So please, lend me a hand to help me through this! I want to beat the binge!!
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    kge0891, everyone here can relate to how you're feeling, I'm sure of it.
    Is anything different going on in your life in the past 6 weeks or so? Any unusual stress (even losing weight can be stressful)?
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

poppy
  • rincoglionita
    rincoglionita Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    March 2013

3/1 through 3/3

the binge: 0

Days logged: 3/31 (catching up)

Not seeing any movement on the scale in a couple of weeks, but it's been a tricky week or so. I did do measurements on Saturday, though, and saw some decreases, especially around my hips and left thigh (weird that it's mostly on the left!).

Really need to work on getting more protein in my diet.