March Check-in&Chat - Green beer to fuel your lifts!

Options

Replies

• jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    Photobucket sucks. I used it initially and it was okay. Then they "improved" it, a.k.a. RUINED IT COMPLETELY and I never use it anymore.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Well, crap. I was kinda hoping that I could find an image hosting site that would actually let me SEE the pictures from here, but apparently they have killed most ALL of them here at work. *sigh*
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    I like imgur.com for posting pictures way better because it has 3 preset picture sizes. Original, Large thumbnail, and Small thumbnail. The large thumbnail is usually perfect for MFP

I just never could get used to photobucket

Can you write on the pictures using imgur.com? That's the thing I like about photobucket, but the rest of it is CRAP

Yes you can.

Pretty sure you can just log in with a google account so i dont think you even have to make a new one.

Okay I got on there....but it still won't let me resize properly and I don't see the 3 options that you referred to for sizing. What am I doing wrong??!!!!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    I like imgur.com for posting pictures way better because it has 3 preset picture sizes. Original, Large thumbnail, and Small thumbnail. The large thumbnail is usually perfect for MFP

Can you write on the pictures using imgur.com? That's the thing I like about photobucket, but the rest of it is CRAP

Yes you can.

Pretty sure you can just log in with a google account so i dont think you even have to make a new one.

Okay I got on there....but it still won't let me resize properly and I don't see the 3 options that you referred to for sizing. What am I doing wrong??!!!!

I found the 3 options.....I changed it but still won't go smaller! OMG I am so frustrated!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    So I think I'm learning from these back pictures that I need to get a tattoo...

ETA: And no, no smart phone. One of the few people left on the planet with a dumb phone. But my plan is only $30 a month :smile:
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

Yes you can.

I found the 3 options.....I changed it but still won't go smaller! OMG I am so frustrated!

Just select the large thumbnail one and post it. it wont change in the image box
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I want to see all the sexy backs...<pout> can't at work and my boss is up my butt so I can't get on my smart phone...<kicks the dirt> prolly better for you guys anyway that I'm not around since I'm in a world class sh*tty mood....sucks.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    I want to see all the sexy backs...<pout> can't at work and my boss is up my butt so I can't get on my smart phone...<kicks the dirt> prolly better for you guys anyway that I'm not around since I'm in a world class sh*tty mood....sucks.

^^^THIS^^^

A few more minutes and I am outta here. Gonna go to D!ck's with the hubs and look at Oly sets. I need to do something fun.
  • RunDoozer
    Options

^^^THIS^^^

A few more minutes and I am outta here. Gonna go to D!ck's with the hubs and look at Oly sets. I need to do something fun.

Jealous. Just because I think at the gym I'm going to start getting some looks because I don't put down 300+lbs down quietly. Ah well screw em. Still would like to lift at home though.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options

Yes you can.

Just select the large thumbnail one and post it. it wont change in the image box

Okay I really do feel stupid right now, but what do you mean by "post it" ? lol do I copy and paste the location here? or use one of the links that they show? I'm sorry but I'm completely lost right now!
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options
    I tried to take some back pictures this morning, but kept taking them of the back of my head (it was 6am). So, I gave up and did measurements instead. The last set I took was from 2011. Generally, I'm up overall, which was to be expected since I gained some weight, but it wasn't anything crazy except around my waist (where I carry almost all of my weight) was a 3" gain. I'm hoping to get some serious shaping out of this experience, otherwise, I'm going to look like a board: straight up and down. There's only a 2" difference between my hips and waist.

Workout B to commence in about an hour.
  • RunDoozer
    Options

Yes you can.

Okay I really do feel stupid right now, but what do you mean by "post it" ? lol do I copy and paste the location here? or use one of the links that they show? I'm sorry but I'm completely lost right now!

Sorry my fault. Ok so once you have the image uploaded and selected you should see a box with 6 html codes and then the size of the image box is in the lower right. So what you want to do is select the size you want and in most cases for MFP its going to be Large thumbnail. Then Copy the address from BBCode (Message board and forums) and then paste it in and change the IMG like you normally would
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Sexy back thread is awesome!! :love: been stalking it since yesterday.
  • katie__pillar
    Options
    Off to the gym tonight and I'm determined to go up to 45lbs on bench press and 55 on squats. Have to play it by ear on rows, I think I was 55lbs on those last time (not got my phone to hand) and I'm not sure if I can go up today. Wish me luck!

Might try to get a back pic later too. I'm slightly obsessed with flexing now I'm getting into SL - and I love my quads! Going by every woman in my family ever, I'm never going to have skinny legs so I'd much rather have monster muscly ones than flabby ones.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Wow! I took some photos with my phone but sooo need to get them on my computer, so I can join the back pic club... lol.

Good photos everyone!

Sigh, I'm taking a few days off pretty much ALL exercising. :frown: Giving my wrist a rest, my knee a rest, which pretty much negates most exercises. :sad: Hoping that Sunday I can get my next Stronglifts in...
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    NEmy1lcl.jpg?1
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Options
    ^^^^^That's me!!! It worked!

Thanks Doozer! :drinker:

And I'm soooo super duper sorry for all of my bad posts!
  • Iron_Duchess
    Iron_Duchess Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @ vegas - you got it! You look great, congrats!
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    Options
    ^^^^^That's me!!! It worked!

Thanks Doozer! :drinker:

And I'm soooo super duper sorry for all of my bad posts!

Nicely done, Vegas! (Also I found all the posting pics posts to be kind of entertaining.)
  • extraordinary_machine
    extraordinary_machine Posts: 3,028 Member
    Options
    I'm hiding in my team office...I can't have tech in the testing room and I needed a break...so just popping in to say hi.