Hi Starting Dec. 26th...anyone else?

Options

Replies

• patticarbjunkie
    patticarbjunkie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sam!!! Cardio is still killing me, but only 17 days left!!
  • tangie82
    tangie82 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Workout 11 is tough! My arms burn!!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Gonna do workout 11 today!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Sam,

So confused with those wheel push ups in circuit 2 with workout 12. I could not push my body up. I could not even do the modified version. Were you able to figure it out and how???

Patti

Workout 12 was hard! I couldn't do those either. Geez.
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Sam,

So confused with those wheel push ups in circuit 2 with workout 12. I could not push my body up. I could not even do the modified version. Were you able to figure it out and how???

Patti

I just took Sam's advice and did push ups. I practiced doing that move the last couple of days and could not figure it out. I figure a push up with one leg in the air is ALMOST as good!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Sam,

Patti

I just took Sam's advice and did push ups. I practiced doing that move the last couple of days and could not figure it out. I figure a push up with one leg in the air is ALMOST as good!

I'm gonna figure it out, even if it kills me, which is very possible LOL. Cardio 3 today after work, I don't think i'll ever like cardio 3. Hope you ladies are doing well!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Sam,

Patti

I'm gonna figure it out, even if it kills me, which is very possible LOL. Cardio 3 today after work, I don't think i'll ever like cardio 3. Hope you ladies are doing well!

Haha, I actually kind of like cardio 3? Weird I know. I did workout 11 last night and I dunno if it was the coffee I had but I flew through it!

Hmmm how can I help with the wheel push-ups... Can you guys do the wheel at all? If you wana try the wheel with no push-up I would suggest doing it outside the video. Put a couple pillows under your back, that will help cause you will be farther off the ground so less to push to an arch and incase you bail out the pillows will catch you!
  • samantha1242
    Options
  • tangie82
    Options

<3 you! haha I took a look at the video, definately will try that and the pillows. LOL her accent is funny. "tighs"
  • tangie82
    Options
    The video totally helped. Getting up on my shoulders first was key, that and taking my pony tail down, it was getting in the way. I was able to get into the wheel, I just don't know about the push ups, I didn't try. I was dead after cardio 2. Thanks Sam, you are my hero!
  • samantha1242
    Options
    The video totally helped. Getting up on my shoulders first was key, that and taking my pony tail down, it was getting in the way. I was able to get into the wheel, I just don't know about the push ups, I didn't try. I was dead after cardio 2. Thanks Sam, you are my hero!

Ohhhh that's so exciting!!! Yay!!! :)
  • samantha1242
    Options
    Did workout 12 today. I must say its growing on me. I think I'm gonna do another full round of the program after I'm done and use heavier weights and add more weights and cardio. Either of you ladies in?
  • tangie82
    Options
    Did workout 12 today. I must say its growing on me. I think I'm gonna do another full round of the program after I'm done and use heavier weights and add more weights and cardio. Either of you ladies in?

I'm in. I have 2 more weeks left.
  • samantha1242
    Options

Ok, I will wait for you! I thought I was going to try something else, but I am too lazy to find something and have enjoyed this program! haha
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options

Ok, I will wait for you! I thought I was going to try something else, but I am too lazy to find something and have enjoyed this program! haha

I am in for sure!!! The only problem is I can't start again until April 6th, but even if I am behind you a week or two no big deal!!It has been great doing this workout with you two!!
  • tangie82
    Options

I am in for sure!!! The only problem is I can't start again until April 6th, but even if I am behind you a week or two no big deal!!It has been great doing this workout with you two!!

Yay! Have you conquered the wheel pushups yet? I wouldn't say I conquered, but I can do a few now. I get into the wheel position a couple times a day to practice. Lol
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options

Yay! Have you conquered the wheel pushups yet? I wouldn't say I conquered, but I can do a few now. I get into the wheel position a couple times a day to practice. Lol

I am now able to get into the wheel position, but then making the wheel into a push up....ummm..not doing that great!
  • tangie82
    Options

I am now able to get into the wheel position, but then making the wheel into a push up....ummm..not doing that great!

Yay! That's progress!! Just getting into it is tough.
  • patticarbjunkie
    Options
    Hey...how many days until you guys are done?? I'm finished with this on 3/28, only 11 more days!! I have lost 10 lbs and a lot of inches. I never measured myself, but my clothes are really loose on me. I wish I had done my measurements. I am feeling pretty good, I am actually in a size 8!! I am so happy about that!!
  • tangie82
    Options
    Hey...how many days until you guys are done?? I'm finished with this on 3/28, only 11 more days!! I have lost 10 lbs and a lot of inches. I never measured myself, but my clothes are really loose on me. I wish I had done my measurements. I am feeling pretty good, I am actually in a size 8!! I am so happy about that!!

:smile: Great job! I have 2 weeks left!