I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess<<<<<< I have biceps yay who knew lol..Its tiny but I see definition lol .....

I confess I have a date with a 23 yr old tonight whose been chasing me around for a few weeks
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess<<<<<< I have biceps yay who knew lol..Its tiny but I see definition lol .....

I confess I have a date with a 23 yr old tonight whose been chasing me around for a few weeks

nice biceps! yey for the hot date tonight! let us know how that goes ;)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Ive never had makeup sex.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Your guns look awesome honey. I wish I had definition. I hate my fat arms :sad:
  • nolachick
    Options
    Ive never had makeup sex.

whaaaaat??? that's probably the best kind lol.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    and im almost 34... :(

and man have i had some arguments that I needed a good session after. last night would have been good. :-/
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I posted this on the Friday thread, but figured I'd post it here, too, now that I'm home:

Question for you guys: Hot gym worker guy out of the blue mentioned he's working at a different gym this weekend when we talked last weekend. Does that mean I should check out that gym, or would that be weird? I'm not sure if he mentioned it so I'd go, or if it was just small talk!

Adding: I do have some stuff I need to do in that area that I could do tomorrow prior to going to the gym :P
  • nolachick
    Options
    I posted this on the Friday thread, but figured I'd post it here, too, now that I'm home:

Question for you guys: Hot gym worker guy out of the blue mentioned he's working at a different gym this weekend when we talked last weekend. Does that mean I should check out that gym, or would that be weird? I'm not sure if he mentioned it so I'd go, or if it was just small talk!

Adding: I do have some stuff I need to do in that area that I could do tomorrow prior to going to the gym :P

depends on the way he said it, but i probably wouldn't go either way lol
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

depends on the way he said it, but i probably wouldn't go either way lol

Go.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    I do agree it depends how he said it. If it was like "I work at x location, it's awesome, you should see this place!" then go. But if it was more like "oh I work at x location too" I might not. That being said, it's a free world and you could always go under the premise of checking it out.

I would chicken-*kitten* out and bail haha.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I wouldnt go there. I'd feel like a stalker regardless of how he meant it. Unless he specifically said "pop over to the other gym to see me" then no, I'd assume it was small talk.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

I wouldnt go there. I'd feel like a stalker regardless of how he meant it. Unless he specifically said "pop over to the other gym to see me" then no, I'd assume it was small talk.

I agree with Anna on this but next time you talk to him ask him how the other gym is.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I do agree it depends how he said it. If it was like "I work at x location, it's awesome, you should see this place!" then go. But if it was more like "oh I work at x location too" I might not. That being said, it's a free world and you could always go under the premise of checking it out.

I would chicken-*kitten* out and bail haha.

That's the thing, he did say how he likes it there and it's really nice. He talked up the place. It's a brand new gym in town, so I guess parks and rec is pulling people from other gyms to work there until they fill their staff. As I was leaving that day I told him to have fun there and when I see him next I'll ask how it was, as Missing said.

Anyway, I chickened out and yes, I asked because I felt awkward and weird and stalkerish even thinking about it haha. But, a co-worker was the one who planted the idea in my head, telling me I HAD to go... The thought hadn't even crossed my mind.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Despite me being bold and very "balls out" mentality its probably best you didn't show up without an explicit invitation. If that happened to me I would feel very strange about it.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I confess I am an obsessive fan of the Harry Potter books (constantly rereading them) but I think the movies are complete trash. Especially Daniel Radcliffe as Harry.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I must be old school because when my friend showed me a dress she was going to wear to our friends wedding all I could thing was "when did it become acceptable to wear a black dress to a non-black tie wedding?" I held back saying that and just said she needed to get some bright accessories as currently it had a thin brown belt. Told her it needed a bright belt and shoes.
  • nolachick
    Options
    I confess I stayed out wayyy too late last night and am dragging today (French quarter fest) but I had a blast! :drinker:
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I confess I must be old school because when my friend showed me a dress she was going to wear to our friends wedding all I could thing was "when did it become acceptable to wear a black dress to a non-black tie wedding?" I held back saying that and just said she needed to get some bright accessories as currently it had a thin brown belt. Told her it needed a bright belt and shoes.

We had long discussion about this last year for my cousins wedding....could we wear black to daytime wedding? Knew it was ok for evening wedding, but her wedding was noontime. I would say about 3/4 of the people there were in black or had some black..........totally acceptable now I guess :)
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Countdown to my sister's wedding which is next Saturday..rehearsal dinner is Thursday night, Friday is nails and pedicure (as demanded by bride), Saturday is getting hair and makeup done (as demanded by bride), squeezing myself into barely appropriate bridesmaid dress (cleavage is spectacular though possibly not PG).. and doing readings, making a toast/speech, pictures, dealing with my mother and father being in the same room.. and it will be a 8 am to 2 am kind of day.

Kinda run down already..and coping skills for wedding "stuff" at an all time low.. so as much as alcohol would be very helpful this week...I know it isn't a good idea! :laugh:
  • fullofwhimsy
    Options
    Have other interesting confession to make. Boyfriend and I have made an agreement. Both of us want to be healthy and lighter, and we were both working on it independently before we met. Sometimes couples help each other, and sometimes being together hinders that process. We've made an agreement that by the end of December (if we are still together of course), each of us has to have lost a set amount (we each chose our own) of weight, or we will split up.
    He suggested this actually..but it was in response to me telling him how I would never get into a relationship where the other person had unhealthy habits that I also fell into again.

I love it, but to some of my friends it sounds insane that I'd risk a great relationship. I think of it as valuing myself and my health higher than another.. possibly for the first time ever. Thoughts?