I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    I confess we can't have another I confess thread....

Also, I am meeting a high school friend of mine for pedis and retail therapy this weekend!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member

Also, I am meeting a high school friend of mine for pedis and retail therapy this weekend!

this sounds like an awesome way to spend the weekend.
  • jkandktmom

this sounds like an awesome way to spend the weekend.

Especially since (ex??) bf is being a douche!!:grumble:
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I confess I am so happy today is pay day and both fed and state tax refunds hit last night. Who every said money can't buy you happiness didn't get extra money right before vacation.

My state refund was $2.

It's also not extra money. They are just returning the interest free loan you provided them because they took too much of the money you EARNED last year.

F*cking thank you. I get so annoyed when people get excited about "free money". Actually NO, the government is STEALING your money and then returning it later, while convincing you it was from their own generosity.

I never said it was free money. I just said I received it. I prefer for them to take extra and get a large refund. It is my choice to do it this way.

Do you realize that if you are getting $2000 back but instead had that in a savings account getting 1% you'd have about $2010 now. Or if you got it throughout the year and used it to pay towards a credit card, on average your balance would be $2149 lower right now (the average credit card interest rate was 14.9% last time I checked)?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess I am so happy today is pay day and both fed and state tax refunds hit last night. Who every said money can't buy you happiness didn't get extra money right before vacation.

My state refund was $2.

It's also not extra money. They are just returning the interest free loan you provided them because they took too much of the money you EARNED last year.

F*cking thank you. I get so annoyed when people get excited about "free money". Actually NO, the government is STEALING your money and then returning it later, while convincing you it was from their own generosity.

I never said it was free money. I just said I received it. I prefer for them to take extra and get a large refund. It is my choice to do it this way.

Do you realize that if you are getting $2000 back but instead had that in a savings account getting 1% you'd have about $2010 now. Or if you got it throughout the year and used it to pay towards a credit card, on average your balance would be $2149 lower right now (the average credit card interest rate was 14.9% last time I checked)?

I have no credit card debt. I just prefer not being having to pay them so make sure I get money back. That $10 isn't a big deal to me. Also if it was in my savings account it wouldn't be earning interest at all it would be spent. Save your lecture for someone else.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    I'll give my lectures as I choose. Thank you very much!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member

My state refund was $2.

I'd rather get my whole paycheck, calculate and SAVE what I WILL owe them, and get the interest money myself, thanks. That's how I've always done it and I have barely owed a thing every year... plus I've made interest $ wherever I have put the money (some years more than others, obviously....)....
  • jkandktmom
    I also like them taking it out and getting it back. I am NOT a saver and if it were in a savings account it would be gone for something really, really important like shoes! I like getting a large sum back and doing something fun with the kids and paying off big bills if I have them- this year it was medical:grumble:
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I confess I am sore...can barely move. Did kick boxing class and for some ungodly reason I went 110% today. It may have to do with a crush or 2 that were also in the class.:love: Damn women, they are gonna be the end of me. :grumble:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    I confess... Im going to have some planet-cracking sex tonight.
  • nolachick

give us deets! who will be rocking your world tonight? :bigsmile:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

Jealous!
  • jkandktmom

I confess I will not:grumble: Unless of course he wises up and stops acting like a two year old...
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member

Jealous!

Ditto!!!
  • jkandktmom

Jealous!

Ditto!!!

When is Cowboy coming to town??
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Someone I just never can get tired of lolol

-airhumps-
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428

I confess that makes me very jealous!
  • nolachick
    Someone I just never can get tired of lolol

-airhumps-

I confess I am jealous but happy for u. lol
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    I confess that when I got the call being accepted into the schooling program that I've been trying to get into for three years I collapsed and started bawling while squeaking out "yayayayayayayay"

It was not a proud moment.

I regret nothing.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess that when I got the call being accepted into the schooling program that I've been trying to get into for three years I collapsed and started bawling while squeaking out "yayayayayayayay"

It was not a proud moment.

I regret nothing.

Awesomeeee! Congrats!!!!