Today im a nerd because...

Replies

• Astari22
    Astari22 Posts: 3 Member
    Because I was actually sad about having to step down from the Regent position of a Cooperative house I was helping run in the MUD I play.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Cause i went to see Iron Hombre 3, worked on my costume and made these for my zombie games to hold the event cards :)
    IMG_20130511_00193.jpg

Don't you just love resourceful addiction?!
  • diadojikohei
    diadojikohei Posts: 732 Member
    ...I'm going to bed at 2.30 in the morning after hosting a D&D session that started at 5.00 pm.

I salute you

Seconded!!

I get to midnight and start slumping on the table! The others nudge me if I snore too loudly!
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    ...I'm going to bed at 2.30 in the morning after hosting a D&D session that started at 5.00 pm.

I salute you

Seconded!!

I get to midnight and start slumping on the table! The others nudge me if I snore too loudly!

I've had training, going to a 24-hour gaming event every 6 weeks. Nothing like playing Call of Cthulu at 4 am on too little sleep and too much sugar to make you paranoid!

Unfortunately, I don't last the full 24 hours anymore and can't attend regularly these days. Having a real job has its drawbacks.
  • LeeM86
    LeeM86 Posts: 124 Member
    ... because I'm drinking tea in my new X Files mug while having a GoT season 1 marathon.

tumblr_inline_mn59lbeScu1qz4rgp.jpg
  • redhead1910
    redhead1910 Posts: 304 Member
    Today I am a nerd because instead of asking my coworker to come to my office I told him to "meet me on the bridge" completely on accident.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    I'm so excited... at lunch went wandering the mall, found and bought a Doctor Who belt... it looks like a seat belt for the buckle, it's blue with the Tardis flying on it with the words... "Keep Clam I'm the Doctor" on it.... **love**

Particularly happy in my geekdom, as I'm at work in an office, and I'm wearing it... dress top covers it. No one knows it's there. But I do. **evil grin**
  • d0gma
    d0gma Posts: 3,966 Member
    I can't concentrate at work because I can't wait to go to Comicpalooza tomorrow and meet Patrick Stewart!!!
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    I can't concentrate at work because I can't wait to go to Comicpalooza tomorrow and meet Patrick Stewart!!!

Replace "Comicpalooza" with "Phoenix Comicon" and "Patrick Stewart" with "Wil Wheaton"...and that's me. Super excited (actually, the wife is even more excited than I!)
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Sad that I'm missing all the star trek stuff at comi con today...going tomorrow though..but still...:(
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    So, how many of you hoopy froods are carrying their towel tomorrow (Saturday)?
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    So, how many of you hoopy froods are carrying their towel tomorrow (Saturday)?

Well, now I will be!

Today I'm a nerd because I've started saying "mischief managed" when I'm done scooping the catbox.
  • andyisandy
    andyisandy Posts: 433 Member
    Today I'm a nerd cause I'm in a middle of a gundam wing Marathon
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Today I am q nerd because geek pride day is my birthday.

My sisters is on Pi day.

I think we were always doomed a little bit.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,252 Member
    Today Im a nerd because I have marathoned 3 seasons of Dr Who in 5 days (never seen it before )
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Today Im a nerd because I have marathoned 3 seasons of Dr Who in 5 days (never seen it before )

Your kung-fu is better than my kung-fu. I think it took me a little over two weeks!

Super bonus points if they were the first three original seasons, I can only handle the reboot :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    got my kirby and triforce hand towels in, same day as my hayao miyazaki/street fighter mashup shirt from teefury! wore it out to the store with my glow in the dark robot sweatshirt.

about to go kill some n00bs on D3, had a 43 string kill count last night totalling 4.3k extra experience. gonna try to beat that today!
  • RedRita32
    I went to the Phoenix comi con today and now wearing my new star trek t-shirt as a jammy...lol
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    I went to Phx Comicon too! This was my Zombie walk costume last night.

b3a9120b-9cb8-4861-a712-6a13cb4f233c_zpsecb5453d.jpg
  • RedRita32
    Hey! I think I I saw you....did you go on Saturday???? :)