I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I've missed everyone! Moved into my new state, which I'm actually enjoying a lot, and looking for a couple part-time jobs to supplement my stipend. Once I get totally settled in, I think I'm going to start up the online dating thing again. Can't hurt, right? I broke up with my bf about a month or so before I left, and honestly, I haven't been heartbroken at all. If nothing else, it would be nice to have a little fun :smile:

How is everyone?? Bre -- seriously, you're going to Moscow?? I am so jealous! I've had this crazy thing for Russian art, literature and music since I was a kid! Enjoy your new adventure!!

Yeah, welcome to Iowa!! Sorry about the bf though. Here in Iowa we have big old farm boys:love:

We have some awesome farm boys in KY too!! :love:

My brother's a NY farm boy... 22 and single, though he says he doesn't want a relationship "for a very long time" after being cheated on.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Confess went to the Goo Goo Dolls/ Matchbox 20 concert last night and didn't get home until midnight. I am a tired girl today. Concert was fun though, danced the night away. John Rzeznik has totally lost his voice though.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Confess went to the Goo Goo Dolls/ Matchbox 20 concert last night and didn't get home until midnight. I am a tired girl today. Concert was fun though, danced the night away. John Rzeznik has totally lost his voice though.

Sounds fund though!
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm so p!ssed off right now. They pulled me off my work to cover a unit and when I go and o inform my supervisor (as I'm required too) I come back to a bunch of people talking *kitten* about how I think I'm too good to work a unit grrrrrrrr
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess this work week has been annoying as all hell. I have to work until 3:00 tomorrow (with ameeting scheduled to 2:30 that always runs long) and then I'm off to St Louis for a Cardinals game. I have very good seats, which includes food and drinks, in a luxury box. Then I have Friday off and will hit the Zoo, and Forrest Park. I am also looking forward to eating at this little hole-in-the-wall Chinese restaurant in my hometown on the way back.
  • kristen49233
    kristen49233 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I confess I read the message boards more than I post on them!! :)

This is me too!!!

I confess that today is my Friday!! Looking forward to a 4-day weekend!! Camping with the girls this weekend!!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I have three dates set up with three different guys over the next several days. Kind of excited about all of them. :smile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I have three dates set up with three different guys over the next several days. Kind of excited about all of them. :smile:

OOOOH! good for u! I think i'm taking a break from dating until I figure out some things lol. but it really wouldn't hurt to have someone to hangout with on the weekends aside from my girlfriends and gay guy friends lol.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess the LAX international terminal is boring as hell. I expected better from you...

This is a cool thing, though, as a Hobbit lover... this is likely the same thing I'll be flying on, since I'm flying Air New Zealand:
    (edit: right click/view image for the whole pictures - not gonna bother resizing)

SAM_2496.jpg
    SAM_2498.jpg
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I confess the LAX international terminal is boring as hell. I expected better from you...

This is a cool thing, though, as a Hobbit lover... this is likely the same thing I'll be flying on, since I'm flying Air New Zealand:
    (edit: right click/view image for the whole pictures - not gonna bother resizing)

SAM_2496.jpg
    SAM_2498.jpg
    I NEED A LIKE BUTTON! That's an awesome looking plane!
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I need to go running tonight but I really just want to go home and watch Dr. Who. I have 2 episodes left in season 2.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I confess I have 45 minutes until my weekend starts. I'm going to St. Louis tonight for a baseball game and to the Zoo tomorrow. I'm a little worried though because there is rain in the forecast.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess the view I'm experiencing from the Auckland airport is incredible...
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    Kit - I was looking at the new food at the MN state fair this year and they have bacon cannoli
    lb_oles_bacon_cannoli.jpg
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Kit - I was looking at the new food at the MN state fair this year and they have bacon cannoli
    lb_oles_bacon_cannoli.jpg

I am determined to go this year! I haven't been since high school (as it was always during college, and I was on a trip last year).
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I confess I have 45 minutes until my weekend starts. I'm going to St. Louis tonight for a baseball game and to the Zoo tomorrow. I'm a little worried though because there is rain in the forecast.

South of STL along the I44 corridor have had 17 inches of rain this week alone. Most of it isn't making it's way to STL... it's getting stuck over top of me!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess that after 35 hours of travel, I have FINALLY made it to Australia!!! :D
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I confess that after 35 hours of travel, I have FINALLY made it to Australia!!! :D

Yayyyy!!!!!!!!
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have not been on a real date in almost a year, lol
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have not been on a real date in almost a year, lol

What? How is that even possible? :wink: