I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    The guy I would be with if it weren't for the fact that his job is unpredictable and has him constantly moving all over the country, just told me this weekend that if my mom's passport doesn't come in for our trip to Greece, he'll cancel his trip to Jamaica to go with me.

My mom's passport came last night. :ohwell:

bitter/sweet?
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    I am having a day where it would be nice if I could just go back to bed. Started the day by waking up at 4am and not being able to fall back asleep. Then I put facewash on my toothbrush. I get to work and my computer can't keep an internet connection, so I sat on the phone with India for 30 mins trying to get them to say they will send someone out since it was a hardware issue not a software issue as I told them when I called. Now I am currently working on some random computer so I don't have my normal desktop which hinders my ability to work at my normal pace. It took me almost a half hour to find a computer that I could actually log into that no one was using.

what does facewash taste like?? lol :wink:
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I am having a day where it would be nice if I could just go back to bed. Started the day by waking up at 4am and not being able to fall back asleep. Then I put facewash on my toothbrush. I get to work and my computer can't keep an internet connection, so I sat on the phone with India for 30 mins trying to get them to say they will send someone out since it was a hardware issue not a software issue as I told them when I called. Now I am currently working on some random computer so I don't have my normal desktop which hinders my ability to work at my normal pace. It took me almost a half hour to find a computer that I could actually log into that no one was using.

what does facewash taste like?? lol :wink:

Well the bottle said grapefruit but I decided it was time for a new toothbrush anyway.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options

Omg sounds crappy! Here's hoping to a quick end of the day for you!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I confess I was having a really bad week last week so I wasn't logging food or exercise or posting to the threads. i'm feeling much better now and going to get back on track! I signed up for crossfit yesterday, Saturday is my first class! (they wouldn't let me jump in, they recommended going to a beginners class first). its ok I rather wait til Saturday than injure myself today ;)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options

Aw man I hoipe your day's getting better!
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    Hahahaha.... big hugs Ruth!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options

FYI the on site IT guys were just here. They just got the ticket at 3 which is 6 hours after I called on it. WTF.
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options

FYI the on site IT guys were just here. They just got the ticket at 3 which is 6 hours after I called on it. WTF.

Ugh, sorry Ruth. I hate days like that.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

That's better than my workplace. 2 week minimum wait period for IT issues at my work.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess I was having a really bad week last week so I wasn't logging food or exercise or posting to the threads. i'm feeling much better now and going to get back on track! I signed up for crossfit yesterday, Saturday is my first class! (they wouldn't let me jump in, they recommended going to a beginners class first). its ok I rather wait til Saturday than injure myself today ;)
    I'll be trying my first Boot Camp fitness class on Thursday. I wanted to try one for a few months now at my gym but with my work schedule, the timing never worked out for me. Found out they started offering one early in the AM, which is perfect for me. I'm excited but at the same time, worried I'll suck. lol
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

*hugs* hope your day improved!
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I confess that things are falling into place!!! Got back from a choir director interview to see an email about an interview for the church job I really really want!! I have another interview tomorrow for an admin position that they only want someone in the morning M-W, which would be absolutely PERFECT for my schedule!!

I know, this sounds boring. However, it will be nice to eat while I'm in grad school!! :laugh:
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I just registered to take a beginner surfing class today... omg...
  • RunIntheMud
    RunIntheMud Posts: 2,645 Member
    Options
    B - That's awesome!

Cesar - Good luck!!

Kate - How exciting. Good luck with your interview!! :)
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess that things are falling into place!!! Got back from a choir director interview to see an email about an interview for the church job I really really want!! I have another interview tomorrow for an admin position that they only want someone in the morning M-W, which would be absolutely PERFECT for my schedule!!

I know, this sounds boring. However, it will be nice to eat while I'm in grad school!! :laugh:

i totally know that feeling. Good luck!!!
  • bregalad5
    Options
    After my surfing lesson today!! I even got a certificate! :happy: Didn't manage to stand, but rode a couple waves on my knees, and a ton on my stomach. Had sooooooooo much fun!

1000595_725129917674_606376980_n.jpg
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

Ermmm., probably? I dont really know your brand names, but I'm sure there are equivalents half of those things. Although rootbeer and iced coffee (it's too cold here....lol) are not common here. They used to sell rootbeer in McDonalds though?? I've not been in there for years so no idea if they still do?

Funny how you get used to what is available though. I'm always missing something they sell in England when I'm abroad too. I find even milk tastes different......
  • bregalad5
    Options

Ermmm., probably? I dont really know your brand names, but I'm sure there are equivalents half of those things. Although rootbeer and iced coffee (it's too cold here....lol) are not common here. They used to sell rootbeer in McDonalds though?? I've not been in there for years so no idea if they still do?

Funny how you get used to what is available though. I'm always missing something they sell in England when I'm abroad too. I find even milk tastes different......

Just looked at that, and the only things I ever miss are ranch dressing and root beer. And pshhhh to iced cofffee and it being too cold. I always giggle when you UK folk (and the Aussies) complain about the cold ;) Go to where I'm from in January and you'll experience cold. I'm sure Miss MissingMinnesota (just thought that alliteration would sound awesome) can back me up on that :wink: