I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just finished season 4 of Dr. Who and will now go into mourning like a 15 year old who's favorite boy band broke up because David Tennant is no longer the Dr. :sad: :sad:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I confess that I just finished season 4 of Dr. Who and will now go into mourning like a 15 year old who's favorite boy band broke up because David Tennant is no longer the Dr. :sad: :sad:

Yeah I'm kinda worried about my daughter when this happens. She is currently crushing on the 10th and that last episode with him is pretty hard on the soul...... Though I hear he is going to be in the special 50th anniversry episode
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Yeah I'm kinda worried about my daughter when this happens. She is currently crushing on the 10th and that last episode with him is pretty hard on the soul...... Though I hear he is going to be in the special 50th anniversry episode

My co-worker informed that there are 3 special episodes he is in so I can streach it out a little longer. I wish I was Rose and could have my own copy of him.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

My co-worker informed that there are 3 special episodes he is in so I can streach it out a little longer. I wish I was Rose and could have my own copy of him.

No! You can't, cuz I'm going to be her! :P
  • jenbit
    Options

He is such a cutie, but I'll take captain Jack please.........My daughter clains she has dibs on the 10th but shes 9 so I think you guys can take her lol..
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

He is such a cutie, but I'll take captain Jack please.........My daughter clains she has dibs on the 10th but shes 9 so I think you guys can take her lol..

I googled Jack and he is 46. I would have never guessed.
  • jenbit
    Options

I don't care how old he is... the stuff I would do to that man :blushing: :smokin:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

I don't care how old he is... the stuff I would do to that man :blushing: :smokin:

He is a little to bi-sexual for me so you can have him.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_molnl1Dxhh1qz4rgp.gif
    He's the main lead in a new show called Broadchurch. It's been out for a while on BBC but just made it's debut here in the states a couple weeks ago. He plays a detective.

He is. A few of my Whovian female friends and I are going over to Seattle to watch a screening of it in a movie theater in November and then planned to hit up AFK Tavern, a geek and gaming themed bar. I never been to it. I've never done or cared for the bar scene but now I may have a place to pick up girls now!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I confess it's my Friday and I am off work for my weekend and the company I work for has a baseball game with free food and beer later tonight. I was planning to go to but I don't know now. I am feeling :frown: since I have no one to go with.

Do you know other people from work going? I go to baseball games by myself all the time.
    Nope. I work the graveyard shift and the peeps I do know, aren't going. )=

If you go, then you can meet new people and next time you will have someone to go with!

Agreed. Just go and mingle with new peeps. You might meet someone interesting. And if not, just grab the beer and leave early. Win/win!

This! Never pass up free food and alcohol! Just go and see if anyone's interesting. It is, after all, free!
    I went. It was alright. I was tired though so didn't stay long.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I confess that at this moment of my life, I feel soooo good and happy being single and want to enjoy every moment of it :love:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess that I just looked at my calander and I only have one weekend between now and nov 2nd where I don't have something planned. This is probably why I don't care if I am single or dating someone.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I'm sitting here at 2am, having already taken my sleep meds, freaking out because my visa has been received in DC but now that I've taken my meds we're having trouble getting DHL to pick it up to ship it to me here in Australia. I fly out on Saturday..........................
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    tumblr_inline_molnl1Dxhh1qz4rgp.gif
    He's the main lead in a new show called Broadchurch. It's been out for a while on BBC but just made it's debut here in the states a couple weeks ago. He plays a detective.

I tried watching the first episode of Broadchurch as it was free on itunes and I just can't watch him in it. He is totally opposite than the Dr. and it came off as a yawn.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    I confess I get to stay an extra week in Australia due to my visa delay. What a bummer... :wink:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I confess I get to stay an extra week in Australia due to my visa delay. What a bummer... :wink:

Sounds awful!!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Sounds awful!!

haha! :bigsmile:
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    I confess I can't wait for friday at 5pm as I am off next week and don't come back until after labor day.
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options
    It's Friday and we can't let this post die just for Poncho.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    I confess I don't know if I should remove all the pictures of me and my ex from Instagram and Facebook or if I should leave them there. That chapter of my life happened, but hate having the reminder of the 8 month mistake there.