I confess- Single Peeps version

Replies

• MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I confess that I am homesick for my Michigan "family".

You should come visit. It is getting pretty colorful around here right now.

My friends just bought a house and got a puppy so waiting until they get settled first.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess today is the day for my interview :bigsmile: ..I'm excited and a little nervous
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    I confess today is the day for my interview :bigsmile: ..I'm excited and a little nervous

good luck!
  • disneywm76
    disneywm76 Posts: 573 Member

Good luck, Jen!!
  • MissingMinnesota

Good luck and rock their socks off!
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member

Good Luck!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member

Good Luck!

x6 :bigsmile:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    I confess that my "one" glass of wine for my birthday last night turned into three and some nachos...........
  • this1bigdog
    this1bigdog Posts: 350 Member
    I confess I drink a lot of beer for not even liking it.

. . .geez I thought I was the only one!
  • MissingMinnesota
    I confess that I am kinda sad now that I decided to go to girls night instead of the 2 parties this weekend. I keep seeing people planning for both them, one a Jersey Shore murder mystery party and the other one is a "what the fox says" dress up like an animal party. Kinda jealous of all them creating funky costumes. I was planning to go as a deer to the what the fox says party until deciding to go to girls night instead. Sigh, good thing about girls night I might meet some new people not the normal people I hang out with.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    I confess I'm sorta getting tired of hearing the question, "Why Russia? Russia's so *kitten*/*kitten*/fcking stupid/add derogatory term here. You're from America. America is perfect. Why Russia?" Or some variant of that... *sigh*

I also confess that tomorrow night I'm probably going to see the guy I made out with last weekend... I hate that I've convinced myself he doesn't actually like me, and that is was all due to the booze :( I really need to learn to be positive about guys instead of negative.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    I confess I'm sorta getting tired of hearing the question, "Why Russia? Russia's so *kitten*/*kitten*/fcking stupid/add derogatory term here. You're from America. America is perfect. Why Russia?" Or some variant of that... *sigh*

I also confess that tomorrow night I'm probably going to see the guy I made out with last weekend... I hate that I've convinced myself he doesn't actually like me, and that is was all due to the booze :( I really need to learn to be positive about guys instead of negative.

Agreed!! Confidence is attractive! Walk tall girly :flowerforyou:
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member

Agreed!! Confidence is attractive! Walk tall girly :flowerforyou:

Thanks! I'll try! Downing some liquid courage should help, I hope :) I'll let you know how it goes.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    I confess I stumbled across https://www.facebook.com/plussizeworldwide today and the first couple photos were girls about my size. I've always been heavy, but I never really considered myself "plus size" once I lost all the pregnancy weight. Interesting.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    I have been seeing a guy pretty regularly the last couple of months, but today I need the lady-balls to end it. He's a nice, sweet, wonderful guy... there's just no spark. :ohwell:
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I have been seeing a guy pretty regularly the last couple of months, but today I need the lady-balls to end it. He's a nice, sweet, wonderful guy... there's just no spark. :ohwell:

Meh! Next!! Granted, with my ex bf I didn't feel sparks in the beginning but definitely by 2 months. I say, keep searching.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    I confess I am feeling a bit giggly and flustered right now. I went to get coffee as a little study break treat, and the attractive young man who handed me my coffee gave me the cutest smile ever and said, "Keep smiling". I giggled and said, "Aw, thanks!"

And I know that was kind of an eight grade story, but it totally made my night :blushing:

Congrats. :)

People totally don't realize how little acts like this can make such a huge impact on someone's day. I think we all need to do this sort of thing more often. I can go from depressed to skipping when someone compliments me randomly.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    He's a nice, sweet, wonderful guy... there's just no spark. :ohwell:

That's just the worst isn't it! It seems like you can't find a nice wonderful sweet guy and then when you find one there's no spark.

Life is too short to have no spark!

I confess my boyfriend totally made my day when he went on a rant about how the medifast commercial lady was way too thin - so thin that she was not in the least attractive - and how the company ought to be ashamed of itself marketing "unhealthy" as "attractive" and messing with women's self esteeme.
  • Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    I confess... I love love love my Sunday's! I drink wine, make dinner and watch football with my honey. :) We've done it from the beginning (well not football since it hadnt started yet) and it's our tradition. :)
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    I confess the interview went very well :bigsmile: THey will be calling me this week to set up a second interview with the Big boss and then they will be extending me the job. I was in the interview for over an hour and honestly could tell they were very impressed with me... Now I hope they call me soon for the second interview