Introduce yourself!

Options

Replies

• jasperthecathannah
    Options
    Hey guys, I've been looking into this workout and I am amazed at others results. I am currently saving money to order this program and hope it will finally be the workout right for me! I have always been overweight and have struggled to lose/keep off weight. If there is anyone who has already started/completed this program I would love to hear how it was for you, any tips or problems.
    Keep going everyone!
    Hannah xx
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing body revolution for a month already..I am in several different groups for body revolution but it's quiet!! I'm wondering where is everyone!! So I'm looking for an interactive group!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! welcome!

Yeah, it is kinda quiet lately Rita... i guess every is out enjoying the sunshine!!
  • emilyjoanna
    emilyjoanna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I've completed 30 Day Shred & I'm currently in my last week of RI30 .......Jillian kicks my butt!!! I've lost 20 inches doing her workouts!!! I start BR on Monday, June 29!!! I can't wait :)
  • emilyjoanna
    emilyjoanna Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    July 29 not June....whoops lol
  • shell2belle
    shell2belle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Shelly and I started JMBR on July 15th. I am loving it. In 2011 I was diagnosed with a crummy autoimmune disease and put on prednisone. I gained 50 pounds in a matter of months!! I'm doing much better and I'm off of the steroids now, but trying to lose this weight. So thankful for JMBR!

Question for all of you - I am really out of shape and can't hold the plank position nor can I do all of the pushups - even modified ones. I am almost at the end of week 2. Should I do weeks 1 and 2 again, or should I move on to 3 and 4 even though I haven't mastered 1 and 2? Thanks in advance for your answers!

Have a wonderful day.
  • ajdhut9
    ajdhut9 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

New to My Fitness Pal but not new to getting tortured by Jillian Michaels. I'm about 3 weeks into the program and feel so amazing already. I haven't weighed myself yet but I can tell my fitness has improved to no end!

I'd love for you all to help me on this journey and I will definitely help you out with yours. We're all in this together :)

Feel free to add me too. I'd appreciate the encouragement!
  • Falenea
    Falenea Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I just started doing BR and loving it. 3 Days in.
  • lynn_miller15
    lynn_miller15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Just started 5 days ago!! So far so good. Sore but I think it will be worth it.
  • cmmanning33
    cmmanning33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Started Body Revolution on Monday, August 5th! Super pumped! The workouts are great (so far!)

Does anyone know if there are any support groups, i really need motivation to stick with this program!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I have no clue but I'm also looking for one.. let's build one as we go! :) I definitely definitely need people to check in with - it will help me get it done. i just started a newbies / phase one thread. do you want to hop on over there?
    Hello!

Started Body Revolution on Monday, August 5th! Super pumped! The workouts are great (so far!)

Does anyone know if there are any support groups, i really need motivation to stick with this program!
  • rockstar53
    rockstar53 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 9 and so far so good! I am really good at starting a program, but by the 3 week mark, I am bored and looking for something new. I love the variety of this program so I'm hoping to stick with it. By joining this group, I now have accountability!!
  • akcoop78
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Amy and I live in Southwest Missouri. My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years and have a blended family of 5 kids. I love making new friends and am interested in a wide variety of activities. I work and go to school, both full-time. I'm a double major in Accounting and Spanish and stay pretty busy.

In high school I played sports and was a cheerleader and was pretty slender, even after having my children. However, after a few pretty stressful life events I let my health slide, ate really poorly, and put on a LOT of weight. I've managed to take about half of it off so far.

On the plus side, my determination to lose the weight and get healthy has led me to taking on new fitness challenges, such as running (I have never been a runner, even when I was in high school and skinny).

I ordered BR about 5 or 6 months ago and have been "stuck" on workouts 1&2 all that time because I couldn't manage to do the workouts consistently. Finally, this last Monday, I made it to workouts 3&4. I have to say I'm pretty sore!! But it's all worth it. I feel a great sense of accomplishment! I'm really glad to have found this group. I'm trying to use MFP to stay accountable with my exercise and calories.
  • sajero2
    sajero2 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am a 32-year-old female from the Midwest. I am on week 3 of phase 1 of BR and loving it! Well, loving and hating it. :) I usually don't stick with things like this very long because I get bored easily, but I love that I am switching between 3 workouts each week. I actually feel weird taking the rest day! I've never worked out 6 days a week before and I am surprised that I am enjoying it.

I am almost 5'7", starting weight 163.4 lbs. Hoping to get great results like so many others I've seen on myfitnesspal and other sites! Good luck everyone!
  • zenicemails
    Options
    My Name is Zenice, just started JMBR on monday; ive tried it all, im never able to follow through, i give up too early cos i love carbs and hate execrcising. But recently i wore a dress i had in february and ripped d zippers and that was when reality dawned. so i am hoping this works.

SInce i started it, i feel pain all over, and i cant complete the full minute for a routine. i also feel a lot of pain in my arches and then i have to stop in between. does anyone else have this problem.
  • texian2112
    texian2112 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm only just finding this group now but I started Jillian Michaels Body Revolution about 8 weeks ago and it's been an amazing journey. I'm down a little over 30 lbs just from doing my Jillian workouts religiously and modifying my eating habits. Thanks Jill.

Ideally I would like to lose about 100 lbs but after losing 30 feel like I might only need to lose another 50 at most to get to a healthy weight.
  • karrindrwd
    karrindrwd Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello!

My name is Karri and I recently started Jillian's Body Revolution. I'm almost done with week 1, and I must say the first workout kicked my butt! By the second workout I was feeling much more able to keep up and give it my all. I'm excited to finish this week off, I just have workout two and cardio one left for this week. I have tried 3o day shred before so I assume these workout are only going to become more intense. Hope anyone thinking of starting does, and anyone going can help inspire me and hopefully I can inspire them to keep going. :)

I need to take my progress photos, I always seem to forget. I want to see how it's shaping me up over the next twelve weeks.

Oh I almost forgot, I am recently engaged and trying to whittle my weight down over the next year and a half two years so I can be in great shape for my wedding. I've been struggling with weight more than ever currently and am determined to get back into shape.
  • Kimmywells
    Kimmywells Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kim (54 young @ heart) from Canada. I started JMBR today. I hoping this kick my body over to start losing weight. I did her 30 day shed only to gain weight. I not so should about her diet plan (to fusy of a eater !).
  • cami11e
    cami11e Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Just started this and I'm looking for some friends. Feel free to add me if you're trying it out too.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I'm about to start this program on monday 24/03/14. I just finished 30DS (again, last time I finished I found out I was pregnant with baby #3) and am ready to move onto something else. I'm excited to see how well this works out especially being able to mix it up a bit more with the workouts instead of 10 straight days of one. If anyone else is still doing it or starting feel free to add me I would love some support and motivation!