Daily Accountability

Options

Replies

• powerpuffgirl66
    powerpuffgirl66 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I skipped two days last week including doubles so I'm going to restart week 2 again.
    Cardio done! 265 calories.

I'm in the same boat. I skipped three last week. I just felt too down for some reason. Also restarting week two this week! Nice burn.
  • jakeyuma
    jakeyuma Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Accountability T25 Gamma Week 1 Day 2 Rip't Up + Speed 3.0

Holy crap did Rip't Up kick my shoulders. Ugg, push-ups, jack push-ups, more push-ups. At least I got a few breaks to lift weights, on one friggen leg, if that wasn't bad enough he through a mini abb work-ouot while doing weights. It was a blast. The time did seem to go by slowly though. HR only got to an avg 109 so not sure if I burned many calories. Decided to do Speed 3.0 after for a calorie burn..oops. Nailed 3.0 raising my Avg HR to 155 vs 146 on Monday. Nailed Speed 3.0, Almost Nailed Rip't Up.

Calories Burned 621.

Water weight -

Reminder - it is not uncommon to gain 2-8 pounds when starting a new program. Any time you start something new or switch prgrams, your body builds up Lactic Acid and retains water to help heal the tears/strains we put on our muscles. It can take up to 21 days for our bodys to get use to the new program. At that point you will see weight/inches droping like mad. High Salt diets also help to retain water.
  • Carrie_P81
    Carrie_P81 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Jake-I am kind of in awe you're doing Gamma. That sounds brutal!
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    carrie - I was hesitant also. When I finished round 1 of Alpha/Beta I elected to do a 2nd round of Alpha Beta before doing Gamma. I got a lot stronger. I also completed a 30 day Burpee Challange and a 30 day Plank Challenge. Those where brutal but helped me build the strength needed to knock out Beta Round 2 and get into Gamma. I am addicted to all the speed workouts.

Waiting for the chance to do Speed 1.2, 2.0, Core Speed, Speed 3.0 back to back. Want to see how far I can make it.
  • morange66
    Options
    Beta week 2 day 2
    I did Core Cardio today and feel like I did a respectable job. I did have to use the modifier a few times but other wise managed to hang with it. . I can't do the plank diagonal lifts with my left arm (it is still weak from a wrist break) but I could barely do a plank when I started so I am not going to stress over not being able to it. I also did Upper Focus which was the first time for me and I loved it. I managed to do better on the V's which shows me that I have improved since starting.
    Keep up the good work everyone!!!
  • wpwarrior88
    wpwarrior88 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    HI All, sorry I have been MIA. Staturday was a mix - I took pics and got so pumped by the increased def in my arms since last month (just finished a 30 day arm challenge), I forgot to take my measurements. However my weight was up 3 pounds since Thursday.:ohwell: New pic shows my new def:smokin:

Didn't do anything on Sunday, no stretching, yoga -nada! Went to visit my son and came back home to nurse the "crud" I acquired somehow Saturday afternoon.:sick:

Made it through Core Cardio yesterday. Started Beta Upper Focus but quit 3 min into it this morning - no energy. After breakfast, a walk and lunch I gave it another shot - nailed it in my modified way.:tongue:

I find it so interesting that several of us seem to have lost our enthusiasm over the weekend. Post Thanksgiving blah or frustration with weight gain? Mine weight gain! I did great until I got sick. Monday morning weight was 7 pounds higher:noway: than Thursday morning. While I know that a good portion was/is water I am still so disappointed in myself! The progress I made up through Thursday is going to take time to get back to! (took pictures on Tuesday last week :heart: )

I have been back on track the last two days I plan to stay disciplined through Christmas and will do a 3 day fast after Christmas to make sure the leftover goodies don't side track me again!!!
  • SlytherinBat
    SlytherinBat Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Week 2 TBC done. That's one brutal workout. I still have to mod the plank/push-ups.
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    Speed 1.0 done. I think I can actually say I nailed it. Actually did all the damn burpees!

Slytherin-TBC sucks! I have to do mod a lot on that one too.

Warrior-Awesome looking arms!!

Morange-great job!

I've been disappointed with my slow weight loss so I've decided to bump down my calories a bit and see if that helps. Hopefully I start to see some better results soon.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability Gamma Week 1 Day 3 Extreme Curcuit "Ouch"

All I can say is its just a work out to move my arms now. This disc kicked the crap out of my shoulders and bicepts. I had fun but time creeps when lifting weights. I did like that this disc had me moving and I kept an avg HR of 120 for a total calorie burn of 289. No double today, shoulders need a rest. Little scared for tomorrow "Pyramid" just does not sound fun. Can't wait to see what the final disk has instore for me.

Happy Hump Day!!!
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Speed 2.0 kept me panting today! Still working on kicking this "crud" all most have it!!

The count down in on!! 3 weeks until Christmas and 4 weeks until New Years!!!! Keep nailing your workout!
  • morange66
    Options
    Beta week 2 day 3
    Did Rip't Circuit and Alpha Speed 1.0 today also managed to work in my Wednesday lifting. I came close to totally nailing both workouts and did a few more reps on my bicep curls and overhead presses today. I am probably gonna be hurting tomorrow but I am totally loving it today:smile:
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Way to go Morange!! Well done.
  • SlytherinBat
    Options
    Week 2 Speed 1.0. done. Great job everyone.
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    Feeling crummy and tired and have a very sore throat, so I am skipping the workout tonight. Hopefully I will be feeling more up to it tomorrow.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Accountability T25 Gamma Pyramid

Wow, This was a nice mix of cardio + Weights. I completely tore up my shoulders during pyramid push-ups and Pike-ups. Was afraid I re-injured both shoulders. I am twitching just typing right now. Hopefully the hot shower will help. Made it through the entire disk with slight problems as mentioned. Next round I hope to nail the video.

Max HR 150 Avg 117 Total calories 278. Thank god Speed 3.0 is tomorrow. I miss the video. No doubles today as I still need recovery on my shoulder. Not sure if Gamma should be called Strength or "Rip up the Shoulders"

Happy Thursday all!!!

Carrie - Hope you get well soon. I hate sore throats.
  • SlytherinBat
    Options
    Week 2 Alpha Cardio done. Wow, I was drenched in so much sweat. Nothing modified this round. Feeling great.

Feel better soon Carrie.
  • jakeyuma
    Options
    Way to NAIL it SlytherinBat
  • morange66
    Options
    Beta week 2 day 4
    Totally nailed Speed 2.0 and boy was I feeling it when I was finished. I took a ten minute break and then did Alpha's TBC. I don't think it will ever be easy. I still can't do a push-up but other than that I managed to do a pretty good job. My thighs/calves hurt so bad about half way through I did end of modifying a few times. Burned around 800 calories between the two workouts.

Carrie - I hope you feel better soon.

jukeyuma - sounds like you did a great job on Pyramid - I watched the video and it looks pretty tough. Good luck on Speed 3.0 tomorrow, it looks like a really tough workout. Hope you didn't injure your shoulder. You are a great inspiration. Keep up the great job.

SlyytherinBat - Cardio is a tough one, way to kick its behind:smile:
  • wpwarrior88
    Options
    Got out to the shop this morning, did my 15min devotion on Elliptical, got my 2 challenges finished and just didn't have the energy to do T25 or yoga. I had planned on trying it early afternoon, but didn't get to it until after dinner. WOW! I so nailed Rip't Circuit!!! WOW, so much more energy than I had in the AM. After, I planned to do my 40 min on ET with Revolution - no new episode until 1-8-14:cry: So, I just did 24 min through half an episode of Arrow. I'll have to figure something else to entertain my brain with tomorrow while on the ET.

As of this morning I am 1-1/2 pounds from my pre-Thanksgiving weight. I am so hopeful that I will be back to "what I want to weigh" by Staturday! I splurged on a body fat/mass monitor (early Christmas present to me:heart: ) and will use it on Sat for the first time.

Speed 2.0 and Upper Focus are on my double play for tomorrow.:love:

Carrie-P81 rest up! Get to feeling better soon and then back to nailing T25.:flowerforyou:

Jakeyuma - seriously hope the shoulders are good after these last couple days of Gamma, it sounds like that workout is going to be a real challenge!!:glasses:

SlytherinBat - WAY TO GO!! Keep it rockin'!:bigsmile:

Moragne66 - Congrats on nailing Speed 2.0 - that one definitely keeps my heart rate up!! Fabulous calorie burn on the double! :drinker:
  • Carrie_P81
    Options
    I'm still feeling a tad under the weather today but did Lower Focus anyway. I have issues off and on with my sciatic nerve too and it was killllllling me today! I think the workout helped it though. Pulled my quad again doing lunges, grr! I'm not doing anything crazy. Oh well, enough complaining.

Morange-great burn!!

Warrior-wtg on the weight loss!

Jake-take it easy with the arms! Get some tiger balm on there, I love that stuff.