Workout Check In

Replies

• Kati0427
    Kati0427 Posts: 66 Member
    Did Fire 55 and Tone 30 today. Feeling good to get back on track after the holidays.
  • Melionfire
    Melionfire Posts: 343 Member
    Sorry for my absence but I am back and have set my goals for December. I have joined a 24 hour challenge and reset my exercise goal to 360 minutes a week to reach this goal. I hope to be at my 30 pounds lost by jam 1st which is 8 pounds. Today I did fire 45 and my heart rate was at an average of 149 which is pretty good. I have an old hrm that only shows your highest, average and lowest heart rate but it still pushes me to try harder is it isn't in the zone. I was suppose to have aerobics as well but it got cancelled which is frustrating but I will add the elliptical tomorrow to make up for it. I have a headache tonight so I will be taking it easy tonight.

Aquarabibit: that hybrid schedule sounds amazing I think I might start the chalene extreme/ turbo fire/ insanity hybrid I found the first day of January. That should kick my butt ;)
  • Kati0427
    I did Fire 45 EZ tonight and am dripping. I had a really hard time with it. I think it was because my legs are really sore from Tone 30 and I had a hard time lifting and kicking. I can't believe it is already week 8! Crazy how it has flown by. I am so proud of all of us for sticking with it!!!
  • Melionfire
    I did fire 45 ez as well as 40 burpees. I am working towards doing a 100 a day but 40 was my max especially after fire 45. I might try to do them separate from turbo fire!!! I also did a 10 minute toning plus cardio bootcamp video from fitness blender. My weekly exercise total is 102 minutes so I have 258 minutes to go which comes to 50.6 minutes if I workout strait till Sunday. If I take a day off I will just have to add an extra toning or cardio workout on a couple days. I know I can reach this goal!!!
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Last night was zumba night! Today was going to be turbo, but I decided to try to donate blood today, which turned out to be a big mess! They told me to take it easy tonight and rest, so I'll be fitting in some turbo tomorrow!
  • Kati0427
    Great job ladies! I did Fire 45 EZ tonight. I am really struggling with this one for some reason! I don't understand. I get tired much more quickly with this one than the others. Maybe it's because I am coming back from a few days of holiday eating and I am a little sluggish or because I am working out a little later at night. Not entirely sure, but I need to get back in the groove. I am sticking with it, but feeling burnt out this week. :ohwell:
  • Melionfire
    Yesterday was aerobics and today I did 30 day shred and 45 minutes on the elliptical. I needed to do more than stretch 40 and core 20. Felt great!!! So far I have done 235 minutes this week so I only have 125 minutes to make me weekly goal!!! So far so good!!!
  • Melionfire
    Hope everyone comes back soon!!! Saturday I did fire 30 stretch ten and tone 30. I took yesterday off because I was feeling pretty sick with a cold!! I did hiit 15, sculpt 30 and aerobics today.
  • Kati0427
    I did HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 tonight. I traveled Thursday through Sunday and got home late due to flight delays, so I had not done turbo since Tuesday. I also need some serious help getting my eating back on track. I feel like it has been such a struggle ever since Thanksgiving and I am losing the battle. People at the office are constantly bringing yummy holiday treats and it has been cold here (which is rare!) and I just want to eat comforting warm foods. I have tried bringing my lunch, but get talked in to going out for lunch and then end up going to places without appealing healthy options. I need to just say no to it and stick with what I brought. I am also worried because my family will be in Colorado Friday through Monday having an early Christmas and I know it will be extremely difficult to stay on track. I know I shouldn't beat myself up about it and should just get back on it, but it is hard when I can feel (refuse to step on the scale for verification) that I have undone a lot of my hard work. I am puffy and my belly is definitely larger. Okay, enough complaining! I just needed to get out a good vent!

Mel - You are an inspiration and I need to follow your lead and stick with it and be dedicated to making a change for good!

Have a great week everyone!
  • Kati0427
    Hi everyone! I read my Week 9 calendar wrong today and thought I was doing Fire 30 instead of Fire 45 - oh well, I will just swap Sunday's Fire 30 with Fire 45 :) Trying to make it through the holidays!
  • HelloBeautiful365
    HelloBeautiful365 Posts: 44 Member
    So...yeah..fell of the wagon for a good 2 weeks,..but..

Try and try again until you get it right!

I think the holiday season got the best of me, but I will NOT be defeated.

Glad to see that everyone is still going strong.
  • mylifeasoliveoil
    mylifeasoliveoil Posts: 151 Member
    Well obviously, I fell off the wagon during/after Thanksgiving! After coming back from Thanksgiving, I worked out once, then donated blood and got sick, then just made excuses the rest of that week. Then, the next week was a mixture of finals and me being sick for about 4 days (really sick), followed by now 2 1/2 weeks of a sore throat. It is finally getting to the point where it is basically gone! Needless to say, I was sick for a lot of this and was scared of my sore throat getting worse/coming back, but I could have done a lot more. I am at home now, and I am going to try to drive into town to go to some classes this week, and hopefully get a jump start on getting into a routine again :s. I think I am going to just use Turbo as a supplement at this point on my own, because I don't have anyone to do it with, and it is hard for me to stick with it. I know when I get back to school I'm going to try T25 with a couple of my friends to stick with it. They did insanity before Thanksgiving, so I think together we can stick with it. I'm sorry this is a long post and I am kind of rambling, but I just wanted to write this down so that I can try to hold myself accountable later on. I hope that I can still join in with this group after I begin T25 because you guys are all an inspiration to me, I'm happy to see that you guys kept with it! Happy Holidays!
  • Kati0427
    Welcome back, Olive and Bravo! I too fell off the wagon through the holidays. I did do a few turbo workouts over the past few weeks, but I was not on schedule and kind of just picked the ones I wanted to do. Now that the holidays are mostly over, I am picking back up again and getting serious. I really want to say that I have completed a full round of turbo! That said, I am starting week 9 over yet again starting today. I will do HIIT 15 and strength 30 when I get home this evening and will check it to keep me accountable.

Hope to see you all back here in the new year!
  • Kati0427
    I started back last night with HIIT 15, but ran out of time and did not do Strength 30. I plan on just moving it around to another day. Hope everyone has a great New Year's Eve tonight!
  • 6ladybugs
    6ladybugs Posts: 15 Member
    Had some things come up and fell away from this group, but you'll see me here with my TF smile in the morning. Looking forward to getting connected. I really need all the support I can get.
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    Today is my rest day so tomorrow it HIIT 15. Man that always gets those thighs!
  • cklowery36
    cklowery36 Posts: 151 Member
    HIIT 15 and Power 90 Sculpt 1-2 are done!
  • 6ladybugs
    6ladybugs Posts: 15 Member
    I'm trying to decide if weekends will be my time off. It's crazy at my house and that's were I do my workouts.
    Weekdays will be a mix between, TF, Kettlebell, WATP, T-25 and what ever else I feel up to doin.
  • Kati0427
    Well I'm back. For good this time! It was just so hard for me to keep a regular schedule with the holidays and I fell off track. Big time. I was horrified this morning when I stepped on the scales and was up 6 pounds!!! I know some of it is probably water weight, but it is still discouraging. I am going to take a challenge to eat paleo/primal for the next 21 days. I am hoping this clean eating will help me feel better and shed some pounds while keeping me going with turbo.

Hope everyone has a good week!
  • Kati0427
    Stayed withing my target calories and carbs today! One day at a time :) I also did HIIT 15 and stretch 30. Have a great week!