The Binge - 0

Days I did NOT log it all - 0
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Jan 19th, 2014

Me: 16

The Binge: 3

I'm feeling really weak. There was a lunch get together today with a lot of people and someone gave a pie for my family to take home. It's in the fridge and just looking at it makes me "feel" hungry, but I don't think it's real hunger. It's not emotional either.... it's just, urgh.

I can't try a small slice because it would trigger me to continue. It's hard to eat things with a high sugar and calorie worth, and keep the serving size so small...

If I can just make it 'til bedtime, I'll be away from the house a lot tomorrow and without the food temptations.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2014

Diane - 13
    Binge - 6
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Jan 19

Me: 16
    Binge: 3*

Overdid it tonight. Back at it tomorrow.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    January

Me:9

Binge:11
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Jan.20

Jayme 2
    The binge 5
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    January 2014:

Mollie - 14
    The Binge - 6

Days I did NOT log it all - 6

body-mind-spirit_balance.jpg
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    January 2014

Diane - 14
    Binge - 6
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Jan 20

Me: 17*
    Binge: 3
  • zamara1114
    zamara1114 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    The Binge: 0

I had one day of overeating... but I'm not counting it as a binge, because it was controlled, and binges are so out of control. I'm also learning to separate binging from overeating, and not let one turn into the other.
  • FractalFae
    FractalFae Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Whoops forgot to check in yesterday...

As of Jan. 20th....

Me: 9
    The Binge: 11

A side note... due to my last binge I gained back 1.2 lbs..... no biggy right? Well now it won't come off and it's driving me crazy!!! The whole thing is causing that lovely vicious cycle that we all know and love and its taking me every ounce of strength to not binge eat my frustrations away. I'm still working really hard at the gym, I just can't get the needle to move on the scale!

Okay... vent over.
  • FractalFae
    Options
    I'm feeling really weak. There was a lunch get together today with a lot of people and someone gave a pie for my family to take home. It's in the fridge and just looking at it makes me "feel" hungry, but I don't think it's real hunger. It's not emotional either.... it's just, urgh.

I can't try a small slice because it would trigger me to continue. It's hard to eat things with a high sugar and calorie worth, and keep the serving size so small...

If I can just make it 'til bedtime, I'll be away from the house a lot tomorrow and without the food temptations.

You're not weak.... you're human. Don't ever forget that. Unfortunately as binge eaters we have trigger foods that can make us forget that. Just keep focusingon your goals. You've got this... or else you wouldn't be typing to your "support group"....you would have already eaten the whole pie! And even if you did eat it, it was just a moment that you can bounce back from because you as a human being have the lovely part of you called free will! :wink:
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options

You're not weak.... you're human. Don't ever forget that. Unfortunately as binge eaters we have trigger foods that can make us forget that. Just keep focusingon your goals. You've got this... or else you wouldn't be typing to your "support group"....you would have already eaten the whole pie! And even if you did eat it, it was just a moment that you can bounce back from because you as a human being have the lovely part of you called free will! :wink:

Update: I actually ended up eating the trigger food, but it was a small portion and then I left the kitchen, went to bed early, I did NOT binge. Woohoo! Next time I need to be careful though, I wouldn't consider it helpful for me to eat trigger foods too often. It'd just be tempting me to binge every time.
  • ObtainingBalance
    Options
    Jan 21st, 2014

Me: 18

The Binge: 3
  • phabphour20
    Options
    January 2014

PP - 19
    The Binge - 1
    Workouts - 9

Had a rough one yesterday. Back in it today. Gym tomorrow morning.
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    January

Me:10

Binge:11
  • FractalFae
    Options
    Jan. 21st

Me: 10
    The Binge: 11