Talking Dead: Team Beth

Options

Replies

• Gambrell104
    Gambrell104 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have my strength endurance training class tonight!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Do you find classes are more effective versus working out at home?
  • maphammonds
    maphammonds Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    OK, so I took my 'before' pics for this challenge. Do I just post them on my profile or what needs to happen exactly?
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    OK, so I took my 'before' pics for this challenge. Do I just post them on my profile or what needs to happen exactly?

You dont have to post them. They are mostly just for you so you can see what the challenge helped you accomplish. I refuse to show most ppl my pics, but I like going back and seeing where I was and where I am now.
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Do you find classes are more effective versus working out at home?

I do...you can stop any time you want at home....if you do it in class every one looks at you.
  • kmoirecavender
    kmoirecavender Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    How did the class go?
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    How did the class go?
    It was rough but I made it
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    That's what I was thinking! I'm trying to find another gym that offers childcare since the one down the street is closed due to a plane crash, but I don't see any alternatives. I think I might have to wait until we move to hubby's next duty station in April before finding another gym.

What classes do you enjoy the most?
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    That's what I was thinking! I'm trying to find another gym that offers childcare since the one down the street is closed due to a plane crash, but I don't see any alternatives. I think I might have to wait until we move to hubby's next duty station in April before finding another gym.

What classes do you enjoy the most?
    [/quote
    prob the yoga classes
  • klmeub
    Options
    I like yoga a lot. I'm thinking about trying spinning and Zumba eventually - but haven't made that leap yet. So far I've been lap swimming.
  • tj1376
    Options
    Team Beth has 13 members as far as I can tell and I have starting goals, weight and measurements from just a few of you.

Bucky83 and maphammonds you gave me starting weight but no measurements. If you are going to use just weight, let me know so I can mark that down.

PoisonElix I have your measurements and weight, but I dont see goals anywhere.

klmeub and Dnarules, I have your goals but no measurements or sw.

Marieamethyst I have all your information. Awesome

Everyone else, I have no information for you.
    Wendybeal7, Gambrell104, alatariel75, tiffytvs, jmtcalhoun, kmoiregreen, quedrago

Remember they have to be turned in by the deadline tomorrow. You can turn them in with your challenge totals. Totals have to be turned in by midnight. We calculate scores Sunday and Monday begins a new round. You can do exercise on Sunday for the next week (I know I do)

TWO MORE DAYS TEAM!!!!! Who's planning a WD marathon this weekend to get ready for the new episodes?
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    I cant wait! I will get my information to you tomorrow..this has been a great we:bigsmile: ek for me, hope! you all can say the same
  • marieamethyst
    Options
    Can't wait to see how we did! :happy: I'm going to try to get some episodes in while baby is sleeping. Yay for Netflix, lol!

Does anyone plan on exercising while watching the new episode? I think I might jog in place while watching... gotta be ready to run from any zombies! :laugh:
  • maphammonds
    Options
    maphammonds you gave me starting weight but no measurements. If you are going to use just weight, let me know so I can mark that down.

Well, I didn't take starting measurements, so I'll just go with weight. Thanks to you for all the extra work you're doing for us :)
  • tj1376
    Options
    maphammonds you gave me starting weight but no measurements. If you are going to use just weight, let me know so I can mark that down.

Well, I didn't take starting measurements, so I'll just go with weight. Thanks to you for all the extra work you're doing for us :)
    THANKS!!

Challenges keep me engaged and moving so Im happy to help you guys keep track. Besides it gives me a chance to geek out even more and use spreadsheets WHILE watching WD. Total geek!!!

I dont know if I will work out during - have to keep an eye out for Beth Kills. But Im sure I will have lots of exercise during the marathon I plan on having!!
  • Gambrell104
    Options
    Can't wait to see how we did! :happy: I'm going to try to get some episodes in while baby is sleeping. Yay for Netflix, lol!

Does anyone plan on exercising while watching the new episode? I think I might jog in place while watching... gotta be ready to run from any zombies! :laugh:

Good idea...maybe during the commercials do some sit ups or jumping jacks
  • marieamethyst
    Options

Good idea...maybe during the commercials do some sit ups or jumping jacks

I like it! I might do that during the commercials while jogging during the show. Or maybe push ups/planks/weights to get some strength training in :happy:

(Beth's got this.. she's with Daryl after all!)
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Team Beth has 13 members as far as I can tell and I have starting goals, weight and measurements from just a few of you.

Bucky83 and maphammonds you gave me starting weight but no measurements. If you are going to use just weight, let me know so I can mark that down.

PoisonElix I have your measurements and weight, but I dont see goals anywhere.

klmeub and Dnarules, I have your goals but no measurements or sw.

Marieamethyst I have all your information. Awesome

Everyone else, I have no information for you.
    Wendybeal7, Gambrell104, alatariel75, tiffytvs, jmtcalhoun, kmoiregreen, quedrago

Remember they have to be turned in by the deadline tomorrow. You can turn them in with your challenge totals. Totals have to be turned in by midnight. We calculate scores Sunday and Monday begins a new round. You can do exercise on Sunday for the next week (I know I do)

TWO MORE DAYS TEAM!!!!! Who's planning a WD marathon this weekend to get ready for the new episodes?

I don't think I sent in goals :). But I will tomorrow with my info.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Hi, Polite Zombie here.. I'm part of the flesh eating horder... but I'm a bit apart. I'm educated and I'm just here to cheer everyone on by sharing happy/funny/inspirational good times...

Oh%2BBoy%2B.%2BTWD%2B.gif%2Btrade_3cb115_4389341.gif
  • maphammonds
    Options
    @McFlat....that's hilarious!! Thanks!