Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Morning friends!

I just finished my 20 minutes of ab work (insert groan here) - I chose the hardest segments on the dvd and now my abs are yelling at me. But I am done with all my minimums, but I for sure will need cardio today as it is my nephew's birthday party (pizza and cake are in my future).

Today the MFP gods decided that I needed to re-do my calories because I have lost too much weight (bullies!). So I have less calories to work with AND a birthday party. As I already took my by day, I have to be good today or I will mess up the team.

The bright side? My BMI is down to 27.7 from 35.4. I am significantly out of the obese category and 20 pounds away from a healthy BMI. *insert happy dance here*

@Skittles - have fun today at the garden show!

@Jan - I am in awe of your 600 club aspirations.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Good morning team! This is my last Sat morning with you since the Farmers market season is starting. Goodbye sleeping in sats! Not sure what this week holds with my new job but I'm still working my old one for 1 1/2 more days. I think I might possibly be waking up at 4:30AM to get a jump start on our shared kitchen.

I need to add up my numbers and do some more punishments today and will turn in this evening. I hope it stops raining cause i want to get a nice walk in with my doggy. He's been a good sport lately with out me walking him.

Happy exercising! Hope everyone is doing ok with numbers!
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    oh my gosh sara.... the landslides!! i keep hearing awful stories. :(

wed: swim 30c
    thurs: tabattas (70c)
    Fri: bootcamp (75c)
    Sat: lift + bootcamp (70st)

Cardio: 175/250
    Strength: 70/100
    Average calorie intake: 6/6
    Punishment (inchworms): 5/5
    Exercise of choice (planks): 4/5

im SOOO close!!! ill see waht i can get in the rest of the day.... i am in need of yoga, so as soon as i get G down for a nap, ill take that on (60c).... then thats about all ill be doing... i think. ill msg you sara before midnight to let you know!!!
  • SweetPea_7
    Options
    thank you thank you thank you Sawjan!!!
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 6 Saturday 3/29/14, FINAL check in:

Cardio: 618/250 (Aiming for the 600 club!)
    Strength: 130/100
    Martial Arts/Combat: 180/135
    Average calorie intake: 6/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 9.8#/ 9# made my challenge goal :drinker:
    Punishment (current) = 5/3 (inch worm)
    Challenge (curtsy lunge) = 5/5
    Exercise of choice = 5/5 (Tues = plank, Wed=crunches, Thurs=dancing, Fri=walking, Sat=running)

My extra goes to Coruscate (you're welcome), and whoever else may need it :heart:

Did my longest run to date. 11 miles :smile: But did have a NSV today. After the run today helped the youth group at church make Easter chocolates and didn't eat ANY!!!!! My daughters and I walked around Target. Felt great to buy a size smaller in underwear :laugh:

Kawookie - Congrats on the new BMI, I'm looking forward to moving into the healthy range soon!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    this week I just wasn't feeling as much of my work outs. I was feeling down and worrying about things that I have no control over so next week I'm not going to worry about things I have no power in changing. also I had a blast hanging out with friends today and did a lot of walking.

Cardio585/250 ( i need to get back into 700 again )
    Strength: 160100
    Punishment: 7/5 (inchworms)
    Calories: 5/5
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I have been so MIA this week! I am on a major deadline at work and I have been pouring my everything into it. My cardio was super slacking this week. I am five weeks away from my first half marathon for the year. I am way behind in my training miles. I got out before dawn this morning and got 8 miles in along the ocean causeway. I have to get my training back on track and get my mileage back or the first half on my schedule is going to be pretty rough!! I'm in tough shape tonight. my legs are killing me!!

I am hunkering down for a night of the Walking Dead!! AMC is running a marathon of the entire season 4. I will catch up to all of you for tomorrow night!!!

Cardio: 280/250
    Strength: 110/100
    Punishment (inchworms): 5/5 ( this sucked!!!)
    Exercise of choice (25 crunches a day) 5/5
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Here's my check in for the week. I plan to get my fitspo posted this evening as well. I've had a hard time taking a photo that I like, but I just need to be done with it.

Cardio: 305/250
    Strength 90/90 - Just barely made it, but I killed my legs getting it done this morning.
    Inchworm punishment: 5/3
    Exercise of choice: 9/5 (I did four sets of Sally's and five sets of Spartan Bows this morning during my kids' gymnastics lessons. I may never be able to sit properly on the toilet again)

Food 6/6

My kiddos go back to school on Monday, so I should be able to get some awesome cardio numbers in again.
  • kawookie
    Options
    Totals Sunday- Wednesday; Friday-Saturday

Cardio: 374/250
    Strength: 110/100
    Inchworms: 3/3
    Exercise of choice (abs): 5/5
    Curtsies: 3/5
    Food 6/6 (Today was a real challenge with MFP reducing me)
    Weight loss: 10.4 lbs
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Final numbers for the week:
    Cardio 255/250
    Strength 135/100
    Punishment 5/5 inchworms
    Challenge 5/5 curtsey lunges
    Food 5/5
    Personal Exercise 5/5 (pullups -dropped the assist weight, yeah)

Have a little extra strength if anyone on the team needs a bit...
  • SweetPea_7
    Options
    final numbers for me.... still short, but not bad for 3.5 days

wed: swim 30c
    thurs: tabattas (70c)
    Fri: bootcamp (75c)
    Sat: lift + yoga (70st + 60 c)

Cardio: 235/250
    Strength: 70/100
    Punishment (inchworms): 5/5
    Exercise of choice (planks): 5/5
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    my check in:

Cardio:462
    Strength:150
    Food:6/6
    Punishmnet:4 or 5
    weight loss this week: 2 lbs met my challenge goal!

Just need 2 more people to check in for another perfect score.
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Sorry, my strength should read 100/100.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Sorry food should be 6/6, forgot a day
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Ok, the only one I didn't hear from was TJ and she did a midweek check in and is never over her cals so I gave her a 3. So perfect 3!

I chose SawJan again for MVP. She just rocked it in every area. I think we should all strive for her ninja skills.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    My season 4 marathon is continuing. I'm up to episode 7!!! I really wish I had a Walking Dead party to go to!!!!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I was watching too.
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    It's funny... I am finally understanding everything you guys have been talking about!!! It is so hard not to look up spoilers!! Should I not be trusting Eugene? (I'm in episode 11)
  • kawookie
    Options
    Woah! I know that today is our "rest" day, but I went out for a pancake brunch with friends and needed to gain some calories for dinner.

I decided to do Leslie Sansone's Walk Strong video. Now, I have done this video many times before but today I bumped it up from 3 lb to 5 lb weights. Ye gods!

I didn't know that some of these places could sweat, but alas they can. And did. My husband told me that a shower was required before he would feed me. I don't remember him ever doing that before. I feel like a limp noodle. I guess I finally did the video correctly!
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies!!! Can I just say that I have sincerely missed all of you this week?! It was a challenge to keep everything in check and I missed on a couple points :frown: You all rock for always making sure our team is at 100% Happy late birthday hajenkatt, I hope it was a great one :flowerforyou: I promise I will be around more this week. Work is still high stress right now, but at least I am back to day shift for a couple weeks!
    Hope everyone has a great Sunday and is ready to see what happens on the episode tonight!!