Talking Dead: Team Carol

Options

Replies

• hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    2elqtrq.jpg

This is what I posted on the Fitspo page.. I took this pic while on my run on Saturday morning.

I have fallen WAY off on my exercise this week.. Like 0... I will remedy that tonight no problem... Been really stressed with work, a big wedding this weekend, and my parents coming to town... i get very quickly overwhelmed cleaning our tiny one bedroom apartment bc it is so packed with stuff, it never looks like I have made a dent. I will be getting on the bike tonight and will be getting some strength in after the kids go to bed..

Beautiful photo!! Love it!
  • Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,620 Member
    Options
    I'm having a hard time with my fitspo, I just don't know what to do

today I did day 2 of week 1 of C25K plus zumba, and one of my videos. I feel great and I love now that the weather is getting nicer I want to be more outside.
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Wednesday 4/2/14, check in:

Cardio: 360/250 (Aiming for the 800 club!)
    Strength: 45/100
    Martial Arts/Combat: 180/135
    Average calorie intake: 3/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 6#/ 9#
    Punishment (current) = 2/2 leg throws (2 sets of 20)
    fitsbo =

Come on ladies........ no slacking in the last week of the challenge
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I love your fitsbos!!! You guys are so awesome! I have time tomorrow to write down all of your goals from the beginning of the challenge. I have been getting tons of exercise working in the kitchen. It's really tough work but I'm really loving it! I only count it because my fitbit is going crazy. I'm only counting about 1/4 what it tells me to.

Midweek! Let's kick it up a notch!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Goals for the challenge:

Myself: to lose 10 lbs, starting weight 198
    Tj1376: c25k, 10 # loss, 10# strength increase and no carbs(she also included beginning weight and measurements)
    Sawjan: to lose 9 lbs(weight recorded)
    Strive4more11: lose 15 lbs
    bebubble: to lose weight(starting weight was recorded)
    hajenkatt: to stay on task
    Kawookie: to increase strength training
    Simbersea: to hit macros, lose 10 lbs, 20 real push ups and row less than 1:59
    Coruscate7:stay on task
    funkygranola: get below (weight in specific lbs) racepace 13:50, crossfit (weight recorded)
    tinkermommc: lose 12 lbs, 6 hrs of sleep a night
    skittles2183: to be more active(weight recorded)
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    check in:

Cardio:187/250
    Martial Arts/Combat: 90/135
    Average calorie intake: 4/6 days
    Punishment (current) = 0/2 leg throws (2 sets of 20)

I'm not sure I'll make strength or punishment this week. I lifted on Monday and pulled a muscle in my back. There really arent many lifting moves you can do that don't effect your back - maybe I'll sit an do bicep curls, but otherwise I just have to give it time to recover. And throwing my legs around is not happening right now. Sorry...
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    This is turning out to be another really rough week for me. The stress of work is becoming overwhelming. I have tomorrow off so I plan on doing a whole day of exercise. The constant rain we are getting has not helped the situation either.... it just makes me so sleepy!

I have a question about the fitspo... I am not able to do one at work (which is the only place I have access to a computer with internet). Is there anything else I can do to give us the points? If not I will try to borrow a computer and take it to starbucks or somewhere that has free wifi!
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Okay, help. Anyone know how to put two pictures side by side? I tried to use photobucket, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is there another application I should be using?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Okay, help. Anyone know how to put two pictures side by side? I tried to use photobucket, but I can't figure out how to do it. Is there another application I should be using?
    I dunno, all I've ever done is created something in paint and then uploaded that.
  • kawookie
    Options
    My fitspo:

Fitspo.jpg
  • simbersea
    Options
    My fitspo:

Fitspo.jpg

Nice one! There is something about people you dont l making positive comments - you know they just arent being kind :)

You look great!!
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    M: Swim 30c
    T: Tabatas 45c
    W: Swim 30c
    Th: lift + tabatta 45st / 30c
    est F: row/bootcamp 60c
    est S: lift + row 60st /60c

Cardio: 135/250 (est 270/250)
    Strength: 45 /100 (est 105/100)
    Average calorie intake: 4/6 days
    Punishment (current) = 2/2 leg throws (2 sets of 20)
    fitsbo = DONE!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I think I have accomplished 2 of my 4 goals. The carbs were a no go and I havent finished the C25k yet. Although I have run/walked a 10k and a 5k.

I will not reach 800 cardio minutes this week, but I already have 385 cardio/110 strength so Im on track to reach the elusive 500 that I have been trying to reach for a month.

Thats it, thats my update. I still have to figure out my fitspro. Im not good with pictures and sayings.
  • tj1376
    Options
    I created a pic but for the life of me I cant figure out how to get it to work.

http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/TJReinert29/media/FITSPRO_zps235e9950.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12

Thats the best I can do - sorry. Where is Jen the polite zombie when you need a pic posted!!!!!!!
  • kawookie
    Options
    FITSPRO_zps235e9950.jpg

There you go. WTG girl!
  • tj1376
    Options
    THANK YOU!!!!

Im tech stupid, I know this. Im waiting for the day the computer just reads my mind. Course if it ever did nuclear war would probably break out.
  • sawjan
    sawjan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Day 5 Thursday 4/4/14, check in:

Cardio: 505/250 (Aiming for the 800 club!)
    Strength: 100/100
    Martial Arts/Combat: 220/135
    Average calorie intake: 5/6 days
    Weight loss for challenge: 11.2/9
    Punishment (current) = 3/2 leg throws (2 sets of 20)
    fitsbo =
  • kawookie
    Options
    Dear teammates,

You all are awesome. I aspire to be more like all of you so today I

1) Did a 60 minute step videos with weights that would have kicked my @ss 9 weeks ago
    2) Bought a pretty new dress that fits me to dress up for ya all

I would take you all out for a coffee (or tea) and a morning walk if you were here. I might be overdressed in my pretty new dress, but I don't care. :laugh:

My husband didn't bat an eye when I made him take my picture this morning. The dress on the left is a size 18 and designed to be worn with a jacket, and my new blue one is size 14 and doesn't have any other components.

I have been in a lot great groups on MFP but you ladies have won my :heart: Please don't disappear on me just because this challenge is over.

I owe you all some punishment exercises, but my minimums are all done and I will likely have more cardio before the day is over so I am going to wait before officially doing the last check in.
  • simbersea
    Options
    Check in:

Cardio: 271/250
    Average calorie intake: 6/6 days
    Punishment (current) = 0/2 leg throws (2 sets of 20)

Sorry - my back is still sore, so no more lifting :(
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Final Check In :sad:

Cardio: 275/250
    Strength: 110/100
    Calories: 6/6
    Punishment: 3/2

Not the grand week I was looking for. I have been in a rut, but you all encourage me to do better every day. You have been such an inspiration and I don't have enough words to thank you!!