Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I got my walking in today, 60 minutes, up and down for 26 floors! Felt good today too!

Plan on some Bike time tomorrow! 20 miles I think!
    Carl -
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am still dragging from lack of sleep. I took some time for myself tonight and attended a class about color and quilting. It was interesting and even though I was stuck in chair for 2 hr I did do some leg lifts while seated.
  • dankas001
    dankas001 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi everyone 2lb off this week so happy hope your all well kate xx
  • heather_dunphy
    heather_dunphy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Walk away the pounds with Leslie Sansone 3 mile abs (45 mins) just finished.
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour walk
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ class and T25 Alpha- Lower Focus
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I got my walking in today, 60 minutes, up and down for 26 floors! Felt good today too!

Carl -

Now that's motivating. I think I might have to get on my Bike later as well
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Got home from work yesterday to discover a flat on my bike :-(( Didnt have anything to fix it and getting to the cycle shop at that point wasnt an option. So instead.

Took the puppies out for a good walk - 3miles
    and did 30 mins on the spin bike which given my normal pace was an additional 2.5-3 miles :-))

Did 30 mins of walking and 45 mins boot camp this morning already. Plan some gardening and if my bike gets fixed, maybe a couple of miles riding.

Have a great day everyone
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today is push day, now I just need to get motivated.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    41 minutes
    Bench Press 4x12
    Incline bench press 4x12
    fly 4x15
    Press down 4x15
    skull crusher 3x15
    Over Head tricep extension 3x15

Now on to the bike for an hour or so. Should total around 1200 calories.
  • robster160
    robster160 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    2 hr hike today - felt awesome :)
  • lmnesbit75
    lmnesbit75 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    gardening today and stationary bike for 1 hour
  • 1013carl
    Options

Carl -

Now that's motivating. I think I might have to get on my Bike later as well
    Turns out I only got 8 miles in... I spent some of my time at the bike shop (I've only had my bike for 10 days) and got some gadgets including a Bike Computer. It shows me my travel speed in mph, trip distance, trip time, I got a heart rate monitor that syncs with it and it shows me my HR and calories burned. This is going to be a big contributor to reaching my GW!
    Carl -
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    TurboFire- Fire 45 Class, T25 Alpha- Lower Focus and Ab Intervals. I didn't do T25 LF last night, so I will try to include it with tonight's exercise.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Had a brilliant cardio session in the gym after work this morning despite being tired after my 5th 12 hour shift in a row, started with 40 mins on treadmill, 20 mins on ellipical and 15 mins on the stairmaster (beast of a machine that is becoming a favourite of mine), then done a session of weights on the Ice Cream 5x5 Fitness, total calorie burn for the cardio was about 1050 cals, kept my HRM on while I done the weights session and ended up with a total of over 1800 cals of which I only logged just over 1200. Might go out for a 4 mile walk later with the dog after a nice big sunday dinner, just to ease the stiffness I am feeling now and burn a few more calories as I will be having a drink or two later as this is the only night I'm off as I'm straight back in again tomorrow night.
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Did about 30 mins of cardio today,
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Did about 30 mins of cardio today,

Out of curiosity do you push yourself really hard when you do cardio work? I try to keep my heart rate over 140 and it is usually up closer to about 155, I find I burn loads of calories when I'm really pushing it. Just wondering what sort of heart rates others aim for. I use a polar HRM to measure my heart beat injunction with the Polar Beat app on my phone and it shows me target zones for my age and size and according to it I should be aiming for a range of 110-120 in order to burn fat and anything over that I am increasing fitness and burning more calories but to be honest I find it very hard to keep in the fat burning zone so always just end up pushing hard
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sunday 6/8

treadmill 3.0 mph with 4.0% incline 2miles 43 mins

Upper Body Sculpting Workout with @KeairaLaShae 23 mins

SEXY Abs for the SUMMER @KeairaLaShae 10mins
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I got a short bike ride in... 40 minutes... I planned on much more that that but got rained out....

Carl-
  • Chris_Pierce
    Options
    I have a vacation coming up. So I ought I'd let everybody know that I'm taking about 10 days off. I may still come and post workouts but I'm not planning on logging while I'm away.
This discussion has been closed.