Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Busy putting together a costume for ComiCon - Helen Narbon. Should be easy, I already have the foofy fair hair and glasses, just need a lab coat and her t-shirt.
  • HedgeHaug
    HedgeHaug Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    ...I checked my eBook library and found I have 89 zombie books to read. :laugh:
    ...I have already read another sixty plus! Guessing I'll be the go to girl for surviving the ZA!:wink:
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    ...I checked my eBook library and found I have 89 zombie books to read. :laugh:
    ...I have already read another sixty plus! Guessing I'll be the go to girl for surviving the ZA!:wink:

Zombie books for the win - I quite fancy American Zombie Gothic, i've read some good reviews on it.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I've got my Kaylee and Captain Hammer costumes all packed and ready for PCC! Decided at the last minute not to take American McGee's Alice because the dang crinoline takes up too much room.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Fought with my 5 year old about Spiderman. I had no mercy.
  • mruntidy
    Options
    I tried my costume on this weekend - nearly there now

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    Now THAT is spectacular! Love it!:wink:
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    Weeeeeeeellll...so my debit card was on hold by my bank today....apparently I had a 25 time debit max....I exceeded 45 last night....yeah, you guessed it. Laughing at myself, try explaining a zombie book addiction to your banker! They. Were. Not. Laughing. Hah! Rrrrrrrrmmmmmmm....I'm a lucky lucky girl! Snoopy dance.....DA DA DA daaaaaa! Reeeeeed Baron! Ha!
  • mruntidy
    Options
    Weeeeeeeellll...so my debit card was on hold by my bank today....apparently I had a 25 time debit max....I exceeded 45 last night....yeah, you guessed it. Laughing at myself, try explaining a zombie book addiction to your banker! They. Were. Not. Laughing. Hah! Rrrrrrrrmmmmmmm....I'm a lucky lucky girl! Snoopy dance.....DA DA DA daaaaaa! Reeeeeed Baron! Ha!

hahahaha awesomesauce
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I was up until 3am debating whether to use my $100 GC towards a Pebble watch (https://getpebble.com/discover); decided 'YES'. The list price for a Cherry Red was $140, but between the $100GC and the fact that I'll earn 11% towards a future purchase and 4% rebate via cashback site, my net cost will be $19! SCH-WING!!!:love::love: :love:

Can't wait to sync that bish with my Android phone and FitBit accounts! :glasses:

Pebble-watch_Red3.jpg
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    The researched the finer points of px, pt and em
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    I was up until 3am debating whether to use my $100 GC towards a Pebble watch (https://getpebble.com/discover); decided 'YES'. The list price for a Cherry Red was $140, but between the $100GC and the fact that I'll earn 11% towards a future purchase and 4% rebate via cashback site, my net cost will be $19! SCH-WING!!!:love::love: :love:

Can't wait to sync that bish with my Android phone and FitBit accounts! :glasses:

Pebble-watch_Red3.jpg
    The fact that you know those stats makes me feel......LIKE I'M LIVING FOR TODAY! Jealous that you're getting it in cherry red....:bigsmile:
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    The researched the finer points of px, pt and em
    This is totally inappropriate, buuuuuuttt...is that a pixel in your pocket or....?:wink:
  • HedgeHaug
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I got into a heated discussion about Sucker Punch vs Man with the Iron Fists! Love those movies!
  • Okapi42
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I promised to help a friend move in return for XP...
  • SavvyCake
    SavvyCake Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Hehe, I love it! :)
  • SavvyCake
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I came into my work on Saturday just so I could do my homework with my nice new mechanical keyboard.

(ps - when there's no one else here, this building can be mad creepy!)
  • SavvyCake
    Options
    (Walks down the hall to the toilets, immediately starts thinking of scenes from Wii Calling)

Ok, it's 11:30 in the day, this place is too creepy while empty, I'm getting out of here!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I ordered myself a Toothless plush for my desk. What can I say...
  • Okapi42
    Options
    Today I'm a mega-nerd by proxy. Our DM just announced that he's leaving to start a job at the Large Hadron Collider!