June is Busting Out All Over

Options
1234568»

Replies

• cbmcphillips
    cbmcphillips Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    At Tonya / Purple....

I have a couple, luckily only wore for 2 seasons - they have left my home and are now at goodwill.

If I have any more lurking around they will go to my local thrift shop - along with the VS bras that don't fit / flatter - plus they don't store "flat"... and rip tear too easily... lol...:laugh:

Just remember, you will only need them for this year, maybe next.. only buy one or two then send away...lol...

Just think positive and hopefully they will be "falling off" literally... for purple - hopefully in full view of the young men working out....:laugh: :laugh: :wink: :wink: :blushing: :blushing:

See you all soon :flowerforyou: :glasses: :smokin: :bigsmile:

Carol
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Purple,

Where did you find one? I have looked online and I can't seem to find one that will fit "the girls". I need a 24 for my body and a 32 for the top. All of the tops don't seem to have an under wire which is something I need.

Where is that lifeguard stand???????

Carol, My bras hang on a hanger in the closet. When you can put one cup on your head and it make a great rain hat they just won't do in the drawer! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blushing:
  • PurpleLogic
    Options
    I got my suit at Target, pronounces ar TarJaaa of course! It was a clearance item of course.
    http://i.imgur.com/1SGgEZT.jpg
    That is the suit and me in it even!! LOL
    Ya gotta come down south for those lifeguards!! only a 9 hr drive ya know from the ATL!