Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    for 6/30 - 3 miles walking and 45 mins Circuit training.

We have company so my routine is a bit out of whack for today I think.

Have a great day !
  • heather_dunphy
    heather_dunphy Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Have started bike riding yesterday I rode 8.5 miles at about 8 miles per hour. I am going to mix up cardio and bike riding one, one day and another the next and see if I like it. Today I rode my bike 3 miles at about 8 miles per hour and had to go to work so had to cut it shorter.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Today is chest day.
    Also 60 minutes on the bike.

I've been real indecisive lately, finally my wife said that I'm not losing too much weight, so I'm back at it.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Today I was able to get my walking routine in .... I felt good!

Heather, you're doing great, hope you enjoy the biking... that is a good way to burn some calories... challenge yourself!

Carl -
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of cardio today- I am exhausted and on my 5th caffeinated beverage . :grumble:
  • 1013carl
    Options
    Bizgril....:drinker:

PUT THE BEVERAGE DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE TABLE! :angry: [acting like the beverage police]

Well... I think your break even point for that 30 minutes of cardio is... 2 Beverages.... Todays exercise IOU is now at 45 more minutes! Oh my! :laugh:

Take a breath, the workday is almost over!
    Carl -
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Stationary bike, light effort (bicycling, cycling, biking) 20 mins 179 cals 
    Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace 21 min 205 cals
    Latin Dance 25 mins 286 cals

here is a link to My Latin Dance workout for today Love it!! I am sweating like crazy :)http://youtu.be/OI55TKGinLQ
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Push day didn't happen yesterday, so I did it today.
    Bench press 5x5
    Tricep extension 5x5
    Shoulder press 5x5
    Hanging leg raises 5x8
    30 minutes

67 minutes on the bike for 1050 calories.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Hey Hey Happy 3rd of the month. Have been a tough week but in perspective, it's pretty minor.

7/2 - I walked 6.5 miles
    7/3 - Walked 3 miles and 45 min circuit training

Today is a short day at work but its getting really warm. I'm hoping for bike ride today but might save it for the morning when its cooler. We'll see how it goes.

Have a great day everyone
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: Turbo Fire- Fire 45 + Stretch 10 Class and T25 Beta- Rip'T Circuit. Today: Rest day- Yay!!!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Nice cardio session followed by some weights in the gym this morning after work, my gym has recently been taken over by new owners and they replaced all the machines last week so we have now got all brand new state of the art machinery in place so it's been fun trying out some of the new machines, one that really impresses me is called the tread climber which is basically a mixture of treadmil, and stepper all in one, it's a bit strange when you first start using it but boy when you get the hang of it it is a beast, even when walking at 3-4mph on it my heart beat is up in the 160's (I would need to be running at over 10kmph on the treadmil to be hitting them figures) and you really feel it working your glutes. I like this :smile:

4728.jpg
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- HIIT 25 + Tone 30 and T25 Beta- Dynamic Core

Happy 4th everyone! Enjoy!
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Smirnoff - I have been on one once and almost fell so it is impressive.

Yesterday was supposed to be a rest day but the puppies were wound up so got a short walk (2.8 miles) in with them.
    Was able to get my ride in this morning. - total of 11.46 miles cycled.

Now to make coleslaw for the BBQ tonight.

Happy 4th to all my American friends.
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a zumba day, today Im resting
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Smirnoff - I have been on one once and almost fell so it is impressive.

I have near fell a couple of times just by forgetting that there are two separate treadmills running and trying to put both my feet on the same one. Doh!!

I find it works brilliant and you get a nice smooth rhythm if you lengthen your stride on it and go as fast as you can.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    Turbo Fire- Fire 55 EZ Class and T25 Beta- Upper Focus
  • 1013carl
    Options
    I got a 10 mile ride in this morning.... I'll see what else I can squeeze in today!
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    5 mile walk today
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Great cardio session in the gym combined with arm and chest weights, have stopped the Stronglifts 5X5 Ice Cream program for a while as I have a shoulder injury that doesn't seem to want to go away, just certain lifts are really painful.
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started the weekend with the best intentions. In contrast to what I read here I took a 5 hr nap, my arm and shoulder are sore because I slept in an awkward position and the only time my heart raced was after 3 cups of coffee.

I need a challenge to get up and move.
This discussion has been closed.