Replies

• pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    just an hour walk today....it's Friday
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Walked over 5 miles yesterday. Did a good walk a little later before going to the airport to pick up my daughter who is here for the weekend. Took the puppies out early this morning before it gets too hot. Might be a treadmill kind of a day later.
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    TF- Fire 55 EZ + Abs 10 Class
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Gym, came home had dinner then took the dog out for a 3.5 mile walk
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 60 + Stretch 10
  • aseymour13
    Options
    took 5 mil walk last night and havnt missed a day of 30DS

Very impressive! Way to go
  • aseymour13
    Options
    10.85 miles on my bike this morning. Was able to ride with a little more pace than I had been. I also rode a couple of hills that I had not in awhile including one that I had not bee able to make it all the way up but today - I MADE IT!!!! Barely.... but I made it. :happy:
    Will probably have some more walking. Maybe some gardening but it's pretty warm and humid so we'll see.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Rest day today spent most of it in bed as this is the first of a long stretch on nightshift for me, will take the dog out in the morning before I go to bed and try to get 4-5 miles done.
  • rezekiel
    rezekiel Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I still can't get back into bootcamp because of my back. :frown: Went for massage therapy which seemed to help but it hurts again today. I may have to try a chiropractor.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Paul - body needs recovery time so that's nit a bad thing.
    Rezekiel - sorry about your back. A good chiro should have a massage therapists on staff and a good chiro is worth it!
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Core 20, Stretch 40, and Fire 45 EZ Class
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I got some really great workouts in on saturday. Havnt done 30DS in 3 days, but will be back at it this afternoon :)... Nice long walk planned tonight
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 60 + Stretch 10 and C25K- Week 3 Day 1
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    I still can't get back into bootcamp because of my back. :frown: Went for massage therapy which seemed to help but it hurts again today. I may have to try a chiropractor.

Please go easy with that, back pain is a curse, just rest it and get your exercise by walking if it feels ok to do, the last thing you want is for it to get more serious and put you out action for a long period.

Good cardio gym session this morning, have changed the app I use for recording my heart rate monitoring during these sessions from Polar Beat to Digifit, they both seem to be counting about the same number of calories burned via my Polar H7 heart rate monitors as I had my polar loop on during the session too. I have nothing against the Polar Beat app as it has served me well for months now I just thought that the Digifit one had more features (you can go in to far more detail in analyzing your workout) and it links directly to MFP so as soon as I finish the workout and sync it my calorie burn is automatically added to my diary.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 45 EZ + Lower 20
  • pmackey49
    pmackey49 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    An hour of zumba
  • hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    last night 3 mile walk 14:44 min miles. getting better! also still 30DS
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Don't any of you cut me any slack.... I should be posting in this thread quite a bit more often! What's up? :noway:

Carl -
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    last three days I have had over 9k steps just in activity of daily living. weather is too hot for any extra activity.
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Just finished a two hour workout in the gym after work, really enjoy the workout after my last shift out of four as I know I'm not working tonight, will get a few hours sleep now then get up take Rosie out for a good walk then enjoy a well earned chinese take away and copious amounts of alcohol :drinker:

2329atg-w232h232z1-52055-i-work-out-so-i-can-get-drunk.jpg
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.