Post your daily workouts here.

Options

Replies

• hirstrl
    hirstrl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Good for you Smirnoff!! Well deserved!

i went for a nice walk last night, didnt go as hard as i wanted but have been under the weather a little bit.

Today 30DS and another walk!
  • Dee9394
    Dee9394 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: C25K- Week 3 Day 2. Today: TF- Fire 30 + Upper 20 Class.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff - Sounds like a good day yesterday. Hope you had an adult beverage or two for me!!!

Workouts have been a bit all over this week with work. I did manage to get home in time Monday to get my bootcamp workout. Ended up taking Tuesday off because of my commute home after work - yuck!

Yesterday I did get some decent walking in and boot camp. Yay!!!

It's pretty warm here but I think I'm still going to try and get a ride in tonight when I get home. I took the train in so I'll be a bit later getting home but with the heat, that's fine.
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Smirnoff - Sounds like a good day yesterday. Hope you had an adult beverage or two for me!!!

I think I may have had one or two for the whole group lol :drinker:

Heading out for a 6 mile walk here, hope it stays dry as we have had thunder storms all afternoon.....

cat-raining.gif
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 55 EZ + Abs 10 and C25K- Week 3 Day 3
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 60 + Stretch 10 Class
  • aseymour13
    Options
    8/1 - 5.8 miles walked
    8/2 - Had a kick - a&& bootcamp workout this morning. Off next week from these so I'll have to get my own gig going but I'll get it done. Will likely get some more walking in before the end of the day
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    day 1 of 30DS
    I have been going through a nesting stage and have a long list of cleaning to accomplish. The state of my house reflects the level of my motivation. Time to clean house and enjoy a positive attitude:smile:
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 30, Core 20, and Stretch 40 Class
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Looking forward to getting back to the gym again in the morning after work, haven't been since Wednesday morning so have just been walking the past few days to keep my calorie burns up.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I've been a slacker on my exercise routine for about 2 weeks now..... I got a 26 mile bike ride in today and It felt great!
    Burned 1,750 calories.

My walks at work in the parking garage have pretty much stopped because of the Temps climbing into the mid to high 90's...

Carl -
  • aseymour13
    Options
    Smirnoff & Carl - think we all have had a bit of an off few weeks but time to get back at it right?

Walked 9 holes of golf this morning. It was overcast and drizzle. Felt like I was back east! lol
    Doing some gardening and I need to get a few more things done before BBQ tonight.
  • antrobin
    antrobin Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    day 2 of 30DS
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    giphy.gif

Senior moment this morning, went to gym after work and realised while I was getting changed that I had no trainers with me, went on home and took Rosie out for a good walk instead.
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 60 + Stretch 10 and C25K- Week 4 Day 1
  • Dee9394
    Options
    TF- Fire 45 EZ + Lower 20 Class
  • Smirnoff65
    Options
    Got to gym this morning after work and even remembered to bring my trainers woohoo!! Done 70 mins on the Treadmill then some weights.
  • 1013carl
    1013carl Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    This evening I got an hour riding in the neighborhood... So nice!
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    On week 5 of C25K.
  • aseymour13
    Options
    My workouts are not going to be great this week. ended up having to take Monday off because of food poisoning. Managed a "stroll" with the puppies last night and in total walked over 4.5 miles. Better today but business meetings all afternoon through dinner so not sure what may happen.

I'll get it back on track:grumble:
This discussion has been closed.