Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• Skittles2183
    Skittles2183 Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I am setting a mini goal for my self to be active in my groups, and be more active on MFP like I use to be. so today I did 45 mins on the Elliptical, it's a start.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Good morning Intermediate Team! Hope everyone is having a GREAT day! I'm happy to say I have started off the week well- already have 30 min of cardio and 25 min of strength! I am hoping to get an hour long walk in with the pup tonight.

I have a random question that maybe you all could help me with. I try to follow the 'stop eating 4 hours before you go to bed' rule which normally is fine. However, last night I found myself painfully hungry around 9pm. I ate a pretty decent sized dinner with a lot of protein so I'm not really sure what happened there. I didn't give in to the hunger pains but ended up with a nasty stomach ache this morning. Any ideas?
    A couple of thoughts. A lot of people believe that rule can be broken, but if it works for you stick to it.
    Thought two is, are you getting enough fiber in your diet?
    Thought three is make sure you're not eating at too deep of a deficit. I'll go find one of psulemon's links on that.
    Edit to say I couldn't find the exact numbers I was looking for, but as you know, the less you have to lose the smaller your deficit should be, so maybe take a look at your numbers just to make sure you're eating enough.

• Jitteryspork
    Jitteryspork Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Michonne has really opened up since the beginning. Did anyone see the clip they showed of Daryl and Rick in the beginning when Rick had just told Daryl that they left his brother on the roof? If you did... DID you see how short his hair was!? Oh gosh! I am so glad he let his hair grow out! Daryl is a total heart throb. I heard that they were going to try and make him a gay character at some point.. and I think that would make me sad. I wan't Carol and him to be a thing, and if not.. at least maintain this illusion to it!

My husband and I were watching the episode and when Bob was outside we were thinking that maybe he was upset because he got bit.. and he was going to change.. But I guess not since that would have totally made his meat a little less appetizing I suppose... right?

I saw the clip too and was thinking the same thing. We are watching these characters grow and change so much. I really believe that Bob got bit too. He was just acting strange and withdrawing himself. Yet, he is an alcoholic too and they were drinking the sacramental wine. However, it didn't seem that he was pining for it. If he did get bit, perhaps eating his infected flesh will make them turn??? We never explored that in the show before. Last season I thought Tyrese got bit. Then it was very clear that he didn't . I guess we will see how it plays out this Sun. I really hope we see Beth this week. Wonder when Martin will join our team? I wonder how long this Gabe will last?

I am assuming you mean Black Mask Martin right? That was the father that rescued Rick in the beginning right?? My husband seemed certain that he was killed for some reason during the last encounter.. but I can't recall.

The Martin that was around the campfire, the BAAAD Martin will NEVER join the group if Tyrese can help it, I am sure of that. I think that if Carol see's him.. she might be disappointed that Tyrese didn't really kill him... but if Tyrese tells Rick what he did to Judith.. I can just see Rick snapping now! All hell will break loose.
  • habit365
    habit365 Posts: 174
    Options
    The eye candy on the punishment video makes it all worth it! >:)
  • strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    A couple of thoughts. A lot of people believe that rule can be broken, but if it works for you stick to it.
    Thought two is, are you getting enough fiber in your diet?
    Thought three is make sure you're not eating at too deep of a deficit. I'll go find one of psulemon's links on that.
    Edit to say I couldn't find the exact numbers I was looking for, but as you know, the less you have to lose the smaller your deficit should be, so maybe take a look at your numbers just to make sure you're eating enough.

Sara - I know I should listen, but I did so well during the day!
    Cindy- I probably don't have enough fiber, to be honest. I struggle with that a lot. Last night was the first time this came up. I had planned for a bigger dinner but then got entirely too full to eat it all. I wonder if I should just break up my meals a little bit more. I still have A LOT to lose, but I might have to re-evaluate some things.

Thanks for the input ladies!
  • strangewebby
    Options
    Wonder when Martin will join our team? I wonder how long this Gabe will last?

I am assuming you mean Black Mask Martin right? That was the father that rescued Rick in the beginning right?? My husband seemed certain that he was killed for some reason during the last encounter.. but I can't recall.

The Martin that was around the campfire, the BAAAD Martin will NEVER join the group if Tyrese can help it, I am sure of that. I think that if Carol see's him.. she might be disappointed that Tyrese didn't really kill him... but if Tyrese tells Rick what he did to Judith.. I can just see Rick snapping now! All hell will break loose.

The guy in the black mask is named Morgan. :)
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    Wonder when Martin will join our team? I wonder how long this Gabe will last?

The guy in the black mask is named Morgan. :)

MORGAN! Okay! Got it! I hope he joins soon.. I wonder if his character will cause problems for the team (As if they need any more)..

I am also wondering what the DC group are referring to when they talk about "Waiting" to tell the group something. Then when Michonne beat the crap outta that zombie with the butt of her gun, Abraham said "Thats why we are waiting" or something like that... I wonder if the cure is a hoax! I honestly dont want them to make it to DC any time soon, because then the show would end... :(
  • strive4more11
    Options
    I am also wondering what the DC group are referring to when they talk about "Waiting" to tell the group something. Then when Michonne beat the crap outta that zombie with the butt of her gun, Abraham said "Thats why we are waiting" or something like that... I wonder if the cure is a hoax! I honestly dont want them to make it to DC any time soon, because then the show would end... :(

Agreed, that was kind of weird. I'm excited to see where this season goes. There are just SO MANY THINGS happening!
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My husband and I were thinking the same thing when we heard the DC group talking about "waiting". I don't think it will be a good thing, whatever they are waiting on. Ugh! Not cool. I always end up looking at the clock around 8:50 and think "aw man, its almost over already". We binge watched the first 3 seasons on Netflix and then DVR'd season 4 and binge watched that as well this summer. Now we are watching it weekly like everyone else and I am not sure I like the wait :#

Anyway....let's beat this being last this coming week!! I'm already 80 in cardio and 33 in strength. I did the Team Challenge yesterday and looking forward to the squat challenge today!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sara I think I did it wrong all the way around. This is my first time in on the group page because I have been on my phone since last time. I only posted in here that I made it nowhere else....This new set up has me all lost. Sorry
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Not even sure if I am still in this or not now....So let me know please?
  • Mrscheyfleming
    Mrscheyfleming Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Finished my rick video and the punishment video!!
  • strive4more11
    Options

I believe since you have now said you are still here then you haven't been sent to the Horde
  • michellewesley
    michellewesley Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    sorry all I have been MIA, just had a really horrible week and I need to get my crap back together and back on track, so today is a new day. I am going to be going to a work out class in an hour and I'm tracking all my food today. I will get back to my old self. It's just hard getting that first step again.

don't stress, we all fall off sometimes. Just take baby steps (I call it steps and stairs), just don't do too much at first as it tends to be too overwhelming. even just 15-20 minutes of walking is a great start. check in with us and talk to us its great to communicate with each other and it keeps you motivated.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options

I believe since you have now said you are still here then you haven't been sent to the Horde
    Yes. Only the missing are sent to the Horde. With the new forums people need a chance to navigate their way back to us. We just don't want the team's to be penalized by counting In people who have truly disappeared.
  • Fraser2600
    Fraser2600 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am still here! For some reason I can't get the new forum to load correctly on my phone but it seems to be working in my iPad now so I will just post from there.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Sara I think I did it wrong all the way around. This is my first time in on the group page because I have been on my phone since last time. I only posted in here that I made it nowhere else....This new set up has me all lost. Sorry

Ok, I didn't get your post. I still have you as a member as long as you check in with me in some way or form this week. BTW, I meant Morgan not Martin in my post above!!
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Just realized this was not the official page to post and I only posted in here. I hope I was counted cause I completed everything+!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Intermediate team!! How's everybody doing so far this week? Here are my to-date totals:

Cardio: 90/90
    Strength: 45/55

I hope to try the punishment today, not sure when I'm going to get in that Carol Challenge kickboxing class but probably Saturday because that's the only day this week that isn't already scheduled as far as exercise. We can do this!!!
  • Jitteryspork
    Options
    I did that Sally Up Challenge and I LOVED it.. I think I will be doing it again tonight. My legs don't feel the burn so I think I am going to try and go a little deeper in my squats. I have told everyone about it! I have never heard that song before but it is catchy, and I like the fact that the guy is struggling as well, so I don't feel like cursing him out like most TV trainers.. who act like it is a breeze... That drives me crazy.

I am already counting the days to next Sunday!