Intermediate Team Chat Board

Options

Replies

• knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that the guy is struggling as well, so I don't feel like cursing him out like most TV trainers.. who act like it is a breeze... That drives me crazy.

I know! I want to yell at them to just breathe heavy or something, just throw me a bone here.

• strive4more11
    strive4more11 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    knitapeace wrote: »
    Happy Wednesday Intermediate team!! How's everybody doing so far this week? Here are my to-date totals:

Cardio: 90/90
    Strength: 45/55

I hope to try the punishment today, not sure when I'm going to get in that Carol Challenge kickboxing class but probably Saturday because that's the only day this week that isn't already scheduled as far as exercise. We can do this!!!

So far this week:
    Cardio- 110/90
    Strength- 50/55

I will probably do the Sally Up video tonight and MAYBE get the Carol Challenge done. We'll have to see how bad my body hurts at that point!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    taycupcake wrote: »
    Just realized this was not the official page to post and I only posted in here. I hope I was counted cause I completed everything+!

I got you Tay, no worries
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I was out in my back woods looking for mushrooms and got a bit lost in there. 1 hour later was some pretty good unintended cardio. I'm doing Sally's tonight and probably a sub kickboxing video for team Carol as I really don't like fitnessblenders where Daniel is in them. I only like the ones with Kelly. I have to look at it first though.
  • agulling
    agulling Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 35/80 and 20/50, tomorrow I will need to step it up! I already did the punishment and have been good every day eating under my allotted amount.
  • strive4more11
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Since there are a lot of new people, I feel like we should do some 'get to know you' things. Since today is Woman Crush Wednesday.... who is your woman crush??

Mine, by a long shot, is Jennifer Lawrence. I love the fact that she seems so down to earth and doesn't feed the public lines of BS about working out 24 hours a day and eating rabbit food. Plus I like that she chooses to play strong female characters. Obviously I could go on and on about her lol
  • Jennwa
    Jennwa Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've done the Team Daryl challenge and the Bring Sally Up challenge, will do the Bring Sally Up challenge again today because I actually loved it! My stats so far:
    Cardio - 140/90
    Strength - 40/55 (I will finish strength today)
    I've also stayed well within my calories for the week so far.

Women crush - Jennifer Garner/Affleck.....she's always seemed so down to earth and doesn't seem to care so much about being in the spot light.
  • tracyskeens
    Options
    My woman crush is Idina Menzel. I love theatre and she was the original Elphaba in Wicked :smiley: Getting ready to do Sally again. I've already got 125 minutes of cardio in. I think doing Sally every day will help my strength totals.
  • strive4more11
    Options
    My woman crush is Idina Menzel. I love theatre and she was the original Elphaba in Wicked :smiley: Getting ready to do Sally again. I've already got 125 minutes of cardio in. I think doing Sally every day will help my strength totals.
    I love love love Idina too! I got to see Wicked for the first time last year and it was incredible!!!
  • redwoodkestrel
    redwoodkestrel Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    So far this week I'm at:
    Cardio: 240/90
    Strength: 40/55
    Within calories: yes
    Character challenge - Michonne: not yet, but will probably do it today or tomorrow

I'm exempt from the Bring Sally Up challenge, but hearing so many people rave about it has got me curious - may have to try it out anyway! :D

Woman crush: hmmm, haven't thought about it much- but I do think Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty great role model for girls. Also Adele. And Mary Lambert.
  • taylormoooon
    taylormoooon Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    taycupcake wrote: »
    Just realized this was not the official page to post and I only posted in here. I hope I was counted cause I completed everything+!

I got you Tay, no worries

Thank you!!!
  • knitapeace
    Options
    Ouchie mama, just had my date with Sally and WOW. I better find some crutches for tomorrow! And I only did bodyweight!
  • habit365
    habit365 Posts: 174
    Options
    I'm at 120/90 and 45/55 and I just completed the Maggie challenge video. I cannot think of any Woman Crushes I have right now! I think Emma Watson is beautiful and talented but she is young enough to be my daughter, not a crush.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I will go with Jennifer Lawrence. She seems very genuine.
  • Georgielee37
    Georgielee37 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Ok Sara I just wanted to make sure that you had seen that I had posted in here that I had barely made it on Sat...... Wish me luck with this week. Good luck y'all !!!!! My phone just doesn't do groups and I don't get on a real comp much...lol.
  • SweetPea_7
    SweetPea_7 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    ive been a bit MIA as well. laundry list of excuses. but this week has been better so far! I got in a walk and some yoga... im not on the computer as much as i used to be, so im trying to keep up with challenges and posting as much as possible

so far:
    Mon 96 min cardio
    Wed 60 min strength

• pdnaylor
    Options
    working 3rd shift one night a week is brutal...I used my 30min lunch break tonight to get in some cardio and strength:
    Cardio - 15mins
    Strength - 15mins
    I did my Bring Sally Up Squats, but using Cisco routers instead of dumbbells. I also did some one-legged exercises for Team Tyreese.

After getting a little sleep today, I'm hoping to hit the gym tonight and hit it hard!
  • knitapeace
    Options
    Anyone else have "Bring Sally Up" for today's earworm? LOL! At least it's finally edged out "All About That Bass" which has been stuck in my head for a good 2 weeks now.
  • zamphir66
    zamphir66 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Let's play "Bob's Optimism Game":

Me: Cannibals just knocked you out cold and are eating your leg.

Bob: I just made some new friends who helped my lose that last 30 pounds without even trying!
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Hi Team!
    I know I haven’t had a strong presence, but I am doing my best to remain mindful of my team commitment. I was proud to be an MVP for my team in the first week. I won’t have the best stats this week, but I will post Saturday night (Oct. 25). Just a reminder to my team and my team captain that I will not be posting next week because I’ll be busy doing this little thing called Getting Married! For the sake of my sanity, I have to concentrate on my wedding next week and allow myself to put all you guys on the back burner. :( Then I’ll have a kind of crappy week when I post on the 8th because I’ll have been on my honeymoon. But I will be back in the saddle as soon as I get home from my honeymoon and I’ll start the diligent battle again and be a strong team member!
    So far this week I am within calorie goals, have completed cardio, have no strength training and have not yet completed the Michonne challenge.