Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I spent the evenings of the last two days whilst the wife was away streaming Clone Wars and Arrow.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Watched a 9 hour Hobbit marathon at the theater, to include the new movie. Today, just finished watching 10 Star Trek movies - I only watch bits of them while exercising on the machines at the gym (my only motivation for exercise right now).
  • Silverdracos
    Silverdracos Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm just sad that there isn't a copy of How to Train Your Dragon 2 under the Christmas Tree. I didn't want to get it for the kids because someone REALLY should be getting it for ME.
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I just suggested Discovery Zone as a potential first date. (It's a science center).
  • VaCampDad
    Options
    I was more excited that my daughter got How to Train Your Dragon 2 for Christmas because I wanted to see it. There was a mix up at the free movie day at the local theater when her babysitter was taking her and they got to see it at the movies without me. I was really looking forward to taking her.
  • Koorii
    Koorii Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Because after ten years I still get up every morning and log into World of WarCraft before doing anything else.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Because i'm making custom replacement boxes for my loose Atari and Famicom games.
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Im in the middle of a stargate atlantis marathon. Watching it fro. Beginning to end. Had to spend 20mins getting my little boy excited about space and aliens so he would want to watch it too!!
  • honeynutloop
    honeynutloop Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    VaCampDad wrote: »
    I was more excited that my daughter got How to Train Your Dragon 2 for Christmas because I wanted to see it. There was a mix up at the free movie day at the local theater when her babysitter was taking her and they got to see it at the movies without me. I was really looking forward to taking her.

Love how to train your dragon (&2). Theres a series on kids tv too. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'm drooling on the new Lego Avengers sets. And still want the helicarrier for my birthday (can't find it anywhere yet though, except way overpriced on Amazon).
  • SeriouslySta
    SeriouslySta Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ...because - for all that, in every other aspect of my life, I'm more excited by how much more energy I have (and healthier I feel), than I am by the actually pounds lost - I've just realized that losing weight means I will be able to make some seriously amazing-looking costumes!
  • kruuTahn
    kruuTahn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm finishing up Mass Effect 3 in time to make it to D&D tonight.

This is a good day. :smile:
  • kruuTahn
    kruuTahn Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    kruuTahn wrote: »
    Today I'm a nerd because I'm finishing up Mass Effect 3 in time to make it to D&D tonight.

This is a good day. :smile:

And now, today I'm a nerd because D&D is cancelled tonight and I'm very sad. :(
  • pwatol
    pwatol Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd not because my hobbies include crocheting and marble making, but because I found homes for a crocheted cowl and handmade glass pendant in Ingress Resistance colors.
  • pwatol
    pwatol Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    And because I'm excited to be posting on page 42.
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    pwatol wrote: »
    And because I'm excited to be posting on page 42.

I was just going to say that. :)
  • gdjester1
    gdjester1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I rearranged my office so that if my boss walked by he couldn't see that I was catching up on 12 Monkeys instead of working.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Bought my tickets for Age of Ultron in IMAX on April 30th at 7pm.
  • constellation709
    constellation709 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm re-watching TNG, and I'm remembering that season one requires a special kind of love.
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm re-watching TNG, and I'm remembering that season one requires a special kind of love.

It really does. I always forget Tasha Yar even existed!