TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    HIIT 25, Fire 30 and Tone 30 today. My legs and butt are really feeling it lol

Tomorrow will complete week 10. Time to weigh in and measure, this is the halfway mark. Time is flying.

Fire 55 tomorrow ~ see you in class, get it on your schedule and be there! pretty please
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to go Coach and Amy! I had a major case of the "I don't have the energy!" last night. I made it a rest day and this morning my 8 year old son checked my Turbo Fire calendar. "Mommy, why didn't you do your Fire 45 and Stretch 10?" Did my child just workout shame me? Lol
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Fire 55 today with the karate kids.... some days they are quite annoying. (Come on Mommy - get those kicks up..... You are dogging it and I'm telling Dad when he gets home... Mommy, you are not OLD so you don't need a water PAUSE..."

Lexi, I feel your pain. Someone needs to invent a real freeze ray gun - we could zap them before our workout and then de-thaw them during the cool down. B)

See you all tomorrow afternoon after class. B)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Lexi, give your son a high five for me ;)

Sharkmom, that cracked me up, although it is always funnier (greener) on the other side :D

Fire 55 completed, that ends week 10 for me.

HIIT 25, Sculpt 30 and Fire 45 on my schedule for tomorrow. See you there!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    TEN Weeks! Time is flying. Turbo Fire 30 this morning and HIIT 25 is loaded and ready to go tomorrow.

• sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    WooHoo - I did a workout early!!! (earlier than most days but not earlier than you all :D

Week 9 done - Fire 45, check. See you all in class tomorrow
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    sharkmomtn wrote: »
    WooHoo - I did a workout early!!! (earlier than most days but not earlier than you all :D
    B)

• awilliamslee784
    Options
    Hey everyone! Knocked out HIIT 25 last night before Scandal and Sculpt 30 afterwards. Then crushed Fire 55 early this morning! B)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    You truly are crushing it Lexi!

Took the day off from work and slept until 8:30! Probably would have slept longer but one of my cats was having a wonderful time shredded the pennysaver lol

So, late to class, but I did HIIT 25, Fire 45 EZ and Sculpt

Now it is almost 11 and I need coffee, stat!

TGIF.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Coach, where are you?? :|
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I will be working out hopefully tonight. I am at a staff retreat and had so much fun last night! Today is filled with meetings.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I'm back. I had to readjust my schedule. We had a track meet Thursday and I didn't get home until after 9:00 pm. I had work to do and the next thing I knew it was after Midnight. Needless to say I took my rest day Friday.

On the plus side I walked 13,461 steps on Thursday.

Just completed HIIT 25 and I'll do TF 45 tomorrow to get back on schedule.

I promise with two weeks left to go before Spring Break, I'm not taking off now. B)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fit it in when you can Lexi :)

Good to see you back Coach!

Fire 60 complete. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to finish, I had a few too many beers last night and Fire 60 when a bit queasy is not easy lol

Have a great weekend ~ it's 50 and raining here. So weird to see rain falling on snow!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Amy, you are a rockstar for even doing that workout on a queasy tummy. I had fun at the retreat and managed to get in a couple of quick sprints. We must have looked crazy running through the hotel trying to complete a photo challenge lol. I did manage to get in HIIT 20 before going bowling. This weekend I did enjoy my fair share of adult beverages
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Lexi, do share pics of your sprints!

Sunday, rest day and I needed it, I was so sore! Onward to a new week ~ HIIT 30, Fire 30 and Sculpt 30 tomorrow morning ~ front row, you and me :)
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Hahaha! There were several shots of us trying to get a pic with the pier in the background in the rain lol. They were posted on Instagram but I have no idea how to use it. Anyway, just knocked out Fire 30 and Stretch 10 which means Week 10 is in the can B)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Good morning friends. It's going to be a great week. HIIT 25 this morning and I jumped on the elliptical for about 15 minutes.

Great job Lexi. Working out at a staff retreat.

BeLight, you continue to inspire me. I look forward to your daily posts and positivity. Sorry to hear about your dogs and their skunk encounter.

Let's do this.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Well, I didn't get in all the workouts I had planned. I was just plain too tired!

Welcome to week 11 Lexi!

Thanks Coach, nothing like two smelly dogs on a Sunday night, not quite the end to the weekend I had envisioned!

Fire 55 tomorrow, see you there :)
  • coachreyes
    Options
    It's time to push friends. We are on 11 weeks. We got this.

I'll admit I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. Thankfully, I knew I had 55 already in the dvd. I am so glad I pushed through this morning.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 complete.

Does week 11 seem really hard to want to do? I am glad I got up and did it, but I really was fighting with myself. I am going to stick with blaming the time change! I just can't seem to wake up all the way.

You are right Coach, we do need to keep pushing it ~ or house it? B) lol

I didn't look at the schedule, I think it is probably HIIT 25 or 30 tomorrow and Sculpt 30?

Great work fighting the pillows and winning this morning Coach, mine almost won too, but we did it!