TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Oh no Diane, I am so sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself and come back when you are healed!! I understand your frustration, hang in there and remember yourself first. :)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Turbo Jam Punch, Kick and Jam up for tomorrow ~ see you in class :)
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better Diane! Get some rest and your spot in class will be safe :)

I am back and ready for week 12! I had to take a couple of days off because those cheat meals had my stomach queasy. Knocked out Fire 45EZ and Stretch 10! See yall in class tomorrow night B)
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Take it easy Diane and get your rest.

I have deviated from the "recovery" week as well. TF 30 this morning. I walked 2 miles before track practice and 1 mile after yesterday. I tweaked my knee a little so I've been taking it easy anyway.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Punch, Kick and Jam this morning. I love that workout, except, there is no finale! I feel so ripped off lol

One more day of "freestyle" working out, Friday is back to schedule, and Fire 60 with Abs 10.

Not sure what I have planned for tomorrow, possibly Cardio Party 3, that is the closest "link" between Turbo Jam and Turbo Fire. Too bad she stops it early to do an extended cool down. Dang it, I would rather keep the burn going!

Have a great day!
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Keep Turbo Firing for me! I'll be back as soon as I can!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Just finished up Fire 55EZ and I am drenched. Way to go Amy and Coach with your workouts!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    The first and original Turbo Jam Cardio Party 1. It seemed so slow! And the finale was only 3 minutes!

Fire 60 is set for tomorrow, along with Abs 10, we'll see about that one. It will be hard to want to do anything, especially if it is a floor workout, after Fire 60! I am usually drenched in sweat and tired at the end.

On to month 4!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I have TF 60 loaded in the dvd ready to go.

We had a weightlifting competition last night and it was 3 hours round trip driving. I got home late, so I was thankful today was a scheduled rest day. We have a track meet tonight so I'll get plenty of walking in.

On to Week 13.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Coach, that is a lot of driving, which I find extremely tiring!

Fire 60 complete to start off week 13. I did skip Abs 10, I admit it :P

Fire 45 EZ and lower 20 I believe is the plan for tomorrow.

TGIF!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Extremely tired this morning. TF 60 in the books but not my best effort. Spring break is here. Need to stay focused. Oh yeah, 12,000 extra steps at the track meet.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I had to take a rest day yesterday. My knee feels like I am wearing a brace when I am not. All his test monitoring they have me doing is not fun at all. Basically, I have to walk around a room and make sure the students are not cheating. Hopefully I will be able to do my workout tonight.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Be careful Lexi!

Fire 45 and Lower 20 complete!

My poor husband has been listening to too much Turbo Fire, we finished cleaning and he said "We killed it" lol
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Way to go!
    I decided to let my couch hold me hostage yesterday. My knee doesn't look swollen or feel puffy today. I will give it one more day and just stick to some light cleaning.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Decided to keep the burn going and skip my rest day. Turbo Jam Punch Kick and Jam was just what I needed.

Happy Sunday!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45EZ and Upper 20 complete
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to check in and say I haven't fell off the face of the earth. :)

Dropped my phone in the pond on the 20th AND my hard drive crashed last Monday. Can you say Murphy's law >:) Have finally got everything put back, installed and looking like it should look. ARGH

Just completed Fire 45EZ - yeah. Boy I missed you guys!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    That Murphy's Law can be a HUGE pain in the neck! It reared its ugly head over here. My fridge's motor went out, the rental insurance doesn't cover the food we lost and I have been eating too much fast food.

Glad to see you are back :) I just started week 13 with Fire 60.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Glad to see you both back! Sorry about the luck, let's hope it goes the other way for you now.

Fire 55 EZ for me this morning.

Looks like Fire 60 is on for tomorrow, see you both in class!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 60 complete