TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Way to go everyone! I have been slacking off with Turbo Fire this week. I only did Stretch 40 and fell asleep on my yoga mat at the end. I was awaken by a pillow hittin me in the face. My hubby is such a comedian lol. I will start Week 17 on Monday and just do some TF workouts for the next couple of days.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    No workout for me today. Family stuff this morning, plus, I have to admit, beer and wine instead of dinner really did me in lol! I did still come in under calories though :cold_sweat:

Wow, there are a bunch more smiles, wonder how to get them all to come up? Cold sweat guy??

I have been outside most all day, it is freaking perfect! 85 and sunny. I love life again :blush: I am getting totally sunburned, it's great I need some color, this winter was so long and cold I am transparent lol

Have a great day, still hope to get to my calorie burn goal for today, even without TF!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Got in a little workout with my son today! I walked and jogged while he rode his scooter. I even did a few bicep curls while carrying his scooter up the hills lol. We did 2.5 miles which isn't bad for a 6 year old :)
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Today my wife and I walked two miles. When we got home I cooked some steaks, scallops and shrimp along with some baked potatoes. We had the two teenagers with us and then face timed with our oldest son who lives in Ohio. All in all a great day and it feels good to unwind. We had seventeen athletes compete in a State Track Qualifier on Saturday and four advanced to the State Meet this weekend. After track practice I go to spring football practice, have a coaches meeting and get home late. It's been fairly busy around here to say the least. Only three more weeks of school! I can do this.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Did not work out this morning. Went to bed last night with a fever and was feeling terrible when the alarm went off at 4:30. I turned it off and slept until 6:00. I have a runny nose and really sore throat. I came to work but am taking tomorrow morning off for a dr appt. I do not need this right now.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Coach, I hope you feel better sooner rather than later.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    feel better soon Coach! :(
  • jms870815
    jms870815 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Coach I hope you feel better soon

Amy- I wonder about the smileys too.. How did you get the cold sweat guy?

Lexi- 2.5 miles with a 6 year old, I'd say that's pretty darn good!

My first check in! (now that I'm back...) HIIT 20 this morning. Dang it feels good to be back and moving. See you all tomorrow!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    :tired_face: Julie, : (colon) D seems to bring up a new bunch……….good thing it is warmer out or I might be determined to figure out how many others are hidden from us lol

Lexi, yes, 2.5 miles for a little one is great!

GO Julie, great to have you back. Need to backtrack, is it Julie or Julia?? Sorry!!

Fire 55 is on for tomorrow ~ see you there!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 55 this morning, well most of it, my blu ray player skipped after about the first 10 minutes to 21 minutes my favorite part of the workout :( Really made me grumpy! Will clean that disc up and hope it will play again. I hope I haven't just wore it out!

Finally got new sneakers, jinkies, really didn't realize how wore out my old ones were. The new ones have traction!

See you tomorrow.

Coach, how are you feeling?
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Amy, I am at the doctors office right now. Still have fever and extremely sore throat. Mostly I don't have any energy.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I really need to get back on these TF workouts. The move really threw me off. My 6 year old asked me for some athletic gloves yesterday so his hands won't itch holding on to his scooter handles lol.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Finally got up and did my HIIT 15 and Upper 20 workout from yesterday. Week 17 has officially started for me!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Coach, I hope you are better today!

Lexi, moving really can mess up a person's routine. Gloves for his scooter? lol Great work getting back to TF!

Fire 45 EZ this morning, I am liking this one more and more. I really wish the finale was longer though.

I am going to try Fire 55 again tomorrow, I used disc repair and cleaner, hope that stops the skipping.

Have a great day.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Feeling better but still didn't get a workout in this morning. Dr. says it's not flu or strep. I will do TF 30 tomorrow and get back to week 18 on Friday.
  • jms870815
    Options
    Amy- Its Julia! ;) Way to go on getting your workouts in every day! Also I figured out the smileys... I should be working, but who wants to do that?? if you use : (colon) and put any letter after it it will pull up a variety of smileys.

Lexi- week 17, yay! Congrats on the move too. It's always such a pain to move, but usually its worth it.

Coach- Glad you are feeling better. Rest if you need it though.

I did PiYo Core today. My workouts are based around PiYo since it's not as intense as TF. I add TF in when I have the time/ energy. Today I had neither of those. :persevere:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    jms870815 wrote: »
    I did PiYo Core today. My workouts are based around PiYo since it's not as intense as TF. I add TF in when I have the time/ energy. Today I had neither of those. :persevere:

Julia, I thought so B) As long as you are working out, you are doing great!

Fire 55 this morning, without the DVD skipping, yeay!

Have a great day class ~ see you tomorrow.

• BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 45 complete this morning, this finishes off week 18 for me :joy: I had hoped to report 18 pounds lost, but, stuck at a measly 17 gone lol

I paid for Premium on MFP, so now I can type here again!!

Have a great weekend class ~ hope to see you early tomorrow morning, I want to workout before I go visit my parents for brunch!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Worked out last night and I was drenched! HIIT 30 for the first time and I even did some of the jumps B) I am always wondering if the next door neighbors can hear all the jumping. I try to get my workouts done before 10pm.
  • jms870815
    Options
    Yesterday I did PiYo define Upper and TF HIIT 20.. Then I spent all day from 7:30am to 8:45pm either in the car or at a meeting. Yuck! :tired_face:

Today was TF Fire Starter- I did not do well at all. Motivation wasn't there and I just wasn't that into it. I finished the workout, but my intensity wasn't as high as it could have been. I think I'm due for a rest day.

Amy- why did you have to pay for premium to type here?