What's everyone currently playing?

Options

Replies

• marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I'm ashamed to admit this... but giving SWTOR a second chance. I never did finish the SI storyline!
  • xoReese
    xoReese Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    FFXIV from time to time
    GTA 5 PC version
    TERA online (wanting to try the gunner class, looks badass)
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend got me to try fire emblem: awakening and i've been hooked ever since. so i'm on my ds for my lunch break, then home for world of warcraft and my new paladin. ∩( ・ω・)∩
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I just started playing Minecraft on xbox one again, but mainly WoW, some Portal 2.
  • gkalmbach
    gkalmbach Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm playing Elder Scrolls Online now.. soon to be playing the Witcher 3. I still dabble in some Skyrim.
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am currently playing Destiny, but my go to game/s are the Mass Effect series
  • llgeisz
    llgeisz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    C_Coppage wrote: »
    Yes - THIS GROUP! {First post here} I just got the ME series from a friend and am almost done with ME1. I really like playing games after they're 'cool'. Before that I was playing Shadow of Mordor and really enjoyed it.

Make sure to max out everything in ME1 before you go to ME2, you will get some perks for doing so... You may also want to look at a wiki before you start your second or third run through to maximize your carry over for each version of the game...

• Feekish
    Feekish Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was playing DIablo but got burnt out on that, then Fantasy Life on the 3ds but for now Im back to Sims until I get GTA 5 on the comp. Tired of watching the hubby play it. I have been poking a bit at Skyrim and thinking of giving SWTOR another chance. After waiting so long for it after SWG and meeting my husband while playing it I have a soft spot for it.
  • tlleopold13
    tlleopold13 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    replaying DAI waiting for Witcher 3 to come out next week
  • MasterPhin
    MasterPhin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - Diablo 3 fan on mac/pc and console (x1) just done some Dragon Age Inquisition, and excited about Witcher 3 this coming week. Also do COD once in a while with friends.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Started Witcher 2 yesterday...am I horrible for being a little meh about it? Maybe it's just from not playing the first one, or from coming off of DAI..?
  • feisty_bucket
    feisty_bucket Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    sofaking: maybe because you're just in the beginning? Kind of like how a TV series takes a while to get going. RPGs have a lot of systems that can take a while to really mesh with.

Related: I've been trying to get into Mass Effect (the first) as my single-player game but I keep hmming and hawing and putting it off. Maybe it's "imposing" somewhat, as I know these are huge games and will take a lot of mental effort to get comfortable and competent with.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    ran through Witcher 2 last week and started 3 on Monday
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    sofaking: maybe because you're just in the beginning? Kind of like how a TV series takes a while to get going. RPGs have a lot of systems that can take a while to really mesh with.

Related: I've been trying to get into Mass Effect (the first) as my single-player game but I keep hmming and hawing and putting it off. Maybe it's "imposing" somewhat, as I know these are huge games and will take a lot of mental effort to get comfortable and competent with.

You may be right, I did get through the prologue and a little ways through chapter 1 so basically just finished learning the backstory. Maybe a little further along into the actual story I'll find more to involve me. Thanks :)

It's definitely also challenging to adjust to the controls and gameplay after DA 1,2 and 3 all in a row!
  • cosmiqrecovery
    cosmiqrecovery Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    oh man. i started (and finished up to the latest chapter) life is strange yesterday and i'm feeling. it's got that story-driven episodic format like telltale games but with final fantasy level graphics, and the best i can describe the story is donnie darko with cute girls. can't wait for the next episode, i'm dying to see where they go with the latest twist.
  • Mimzy_me
    Mimzy_me Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Oh dear, let's see... playing Diablo III: RoS, ESO, Neverwinter, DC Universe, Borderlands 2 (with my grown kids), GW 1&2 (though it's been a while), used to play LotRO, RIFT and Vindictus a bunch, but taking a break. Played WoW a bunch, but less since the Pandera expansion. Still have a trial acct. plus my two accts. from when it first came out. Played EQ back then too in the beginning. Haven't played Secret World in a while, Kingdom of Amular could use some attention too. lol Last I played Path of Exile I was only on for 20 min.

Have beta tested several games, even some that are no longer around too. Shaiya, SilkRoadOnline, Cronous, Shadowbane, City of Heroes/Villains, Fly4Fun, Lunar, ROSE Online, Last Chaos, Mabinogi, Maplestory (even got a beta hat), Minecraft, Perfect World International, Pirate101, Wizard101 (played these with my kids), Rappelz, Rohan: Blood Feud, Runescape (for a little while ages ago.), Second Life (IMVU also) and Granado Espada Online (Though it had another name Sword of the New World too.)

Miss playing Pirates of the Burning Sea, Shin Megami Tensei, City of Heroes and Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean. I think I may try looking a few of these up again, as well as Granado Espada Online just to see what's been happening with them. Two I know are no longer around, but would like to check out the others to see if they are still active.

Even played Haven & Hearth for a while till interest seemed to die out. (Can only deal with butt-stabbers for so long.) Hear that it's getting a reboot this fall.

Being disabled allows for time to play, but I really don't like to do marathon gaming sessions. It's too easy to burn out doing that. I'm more of a casual gamer, I game when I feel like playing. I don't mind going solo at times, but it is fun to join up with others and play too.

I'm on Steam and Raptr. There are a bunch of games that I've not even mentioned. Like Blood Knight and Two Worlds 2, these are single player. Like Skyrim, Fable III and Fallout: New Vegas... plus I also play a few online games on Kongregate or Armor Games. Like Bejeweled 3 and Bookworm Deluxe.

I've been a gamer a good portion of my life. Even played Dungeons & Dragons in the 1970's, even have the original guidebooks, magazines (Dragon from the mid 70's & Dungeon from the late 80's into the late 90's.) Have been gifted with the guidebooks all the way to 3ed. Have most of the Gazetteers too that were based on the world of Mystara. I even have my Ral Partha figurines - dragons, elves, rangers, blink dogs, mounted fighters, mages, some painted, others not. All packed away in hard cases with foam inserts to keep them safe.

Well, that's quite a lot, though not everything... and it's only one facet of who I am. lol

If anyone has any questions, feel free to answer. Want to game together, drop me a note... I'm Starrweaver on Steam. If anyone knows any Magic the Gathering (card game) places to play, let me know. It's been a long time since I had anyone to play with.

It's been about a decade since there was anyone local that I could meet up with, they've all moved, vanished or died. It's one of the things about getting older that sorta catches you off guard. It would be nice to have some sort of social life locally again.
    But till then, I have the internet... Stay safe all.
  • TheCrawlingChaos
    TheCrawlingChaos Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    The witcher 3 with a side of gta5 and mkx
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I just started Witcher 3...... so I hugged my wife and kids and told them I would see them in a few months......
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    I just started Witcher 3...... so I hugged my wife and kids and told them I would see them in a few months......

lol being the professional that the world needs is a big responsibility
  • bship15
    bship15 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    llgeisz wrote: »
    I am currently playing Destiny, but my go to game/s are the Mass Effect series

What system are you playing on? I am still playing Destiny as well. PS4 here.