Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Ever seen the show The Quest? Reality TV Medieval style? Yeah I want to audition.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 Captain Lou wrestling figures to make into him from the super mario super show and i'm looking into having a custom luigi head 3d modeled based on Danny Weller from the show.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,443 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm planning on attending Awesome-Con here in DC, instead of sleeping (I work night shift).
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I backed another kickstarter.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    The Quest was cool,didn't miss a show.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I bought a sega CD for more than it was originally sold for.
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I spent last night's 13-hour bus ride to the capital listening to the Lord of the Rings complete recordings, imagining/wishing that the landscape around me was Middle-Earth instead of Zambia
  • RougeSara
    RougeSara Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Im a nerd today because im looking forward to stabbing my husband with a rapier sword tonight:(..Not as rude as it sounds.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I watched 2 out of 3 seasons of Transformers Animated in one sitting.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    I got my Destiny tshirt for donating money to Nepal.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I bought a Tony Stark Iron Man 2 "Hot Toys" figurine! Very happy with it.
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Couldn't believe my husband had never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show. This morning, already thinking about Halloween and planning a showing or something along those lines.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    been watching the animated clone wars. waiting for falling skies, dominion and defiance. and the librarians. hurry up already
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    moyer566 wrote: »
    been watching the animated clone wars. waiting for falling skies, dominion and defiance. and the librarians. hurry up already

Loved the Clone Wars, but especially the last season (the Netflix one). Defiance started again 2 weeks ago on Syfy but I have a hard time getting into that season so far.
  • rowlandsw
    Options
    Preordered Halo 5 special edition, fallout 4 pipboy edition, destiny: taken king special edition. Glad i've been saving up cash and the holidays are only a few months after they come out so i can get them written off as gifts lol
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Battlebots
  • tabitha009
    tabitha009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a nerd today because I managed to (JUST) fit back into my favourite jeans. They were rather comfy so I walked around the house calling myself Captain Tightpants.
  • tabitha009
    tabitha009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bmele0 wrote: »
    Couldn't believe my husband had never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show. This morning, already thinking about Halloween and planning a showing or something along those lines.

You'll have him shivering with antici......pation!
  • jonsmithkidd
    jonsmithkidd Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    tabitha009 wrote: »
    I am a nerd today because I managed to (JUST) fit back into my favourite jeans. They were rather comfy so I walked around the house calling myself Captain Tightpants.

Now all you need is a pretty floral bonnet to swear by...

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because my profile pic is what I'm wearing to ComicCon tomorrow. Oh, and today I smuggled in a real (though not functional) chainsaw and got Bruce Campbell to sign it.