What are you reading currently?

Options

Replies

• irunforpizza
    irunforpizza Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Splitterherz by Bettina Belitz (it's in German)
  • iwannabeonthebeach
    iwannabeonthebeach Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Finished The Buried Giant by Kazuo Ishiguro over the weekend. To be honest my thoughts throughout were "meh" until I got to the very last chapter then - wow. And not in a good way.

Now moved on to Still Alice on audio while reading Testament of Youth in between. Loving both :)
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm still working my way through the Deadpool comics, but I also read Anna Dressed in Blood and Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake recently. Both were very well written and enjoyable books. I'm going to start Goddess of Legend by P.C. Cast today. I'm a fan of her books.
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    In the middle of reading Me Before You by JoJoMoyes. It's okay.
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Re-reading Heir to the Empire for the 100th time... because Thrawn.
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,121 Member
    Options
    They should've used Thrawn for Star Wars Episode 7-9.
  • lorider2
    lorider2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just finished The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston. Her books always make me laugh!
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    They should've used Thrawn for Star Wars Episode 7-9.

Don't even get me started, I'm still ranting about that! Disney can call the EU "Legends" all they want now, but it's still canon to me. :) (although I think they said they intend to re-introduce some EU characters into the new universe they're making, so my fingers are crossed that Thrawn and Pelleaon make the cut)
  • timetravelforfitness
    timetravelforfitness Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Seveneves. It's awesome.
  • whooRAWRowlbear
    whooRAWRowlbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I just finished up a combo of reading and listening to Water For Elephants today, so it's new book time. I'm going to start reading Sharp Objects by Gillian Flynn in the evenings and car ride to work and listen to The Fellowship of the Ring at work.
  • Nayda11
    Nayda11 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just finished reading Dismantled by Jennifer McMahon. I thoroughly enjoy her books.
  • lfjeff
    lfjeff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    11/22/63. King's new book. It's pretty awesome. I'm savoring it as slowly as I can.

• lfjeff
    lfjeff Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    O
    lfjeff wrote: »
    11/22/63. King's new book. It's pretty awesome. I'm savoring it as slowly as I can.

I think this was one of his best.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Just started The Pawn by Steven James. I picked up The King by Steven James while on a Motorcycle Run a week ago. When I got to the end, I realized it was part of a series. I'm now starting at the beginning.
  • elalivestrong
    elalivestrong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Radiance by Grace Draven. I didn't know anything about the author and was hesitant about buying it, so I read the sample and it kept my attention and was a bit funny so I decided to buy it. I'm so freaking happy I did, it's a cute and funny fantasy romance. I don't even want to finish it honestly lol
  • elalivestrong
    elalivestrong Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't want to finish it in a good way!! Definitely recommend it to any one into fantasy or romance.
  • iLeela75
    iLeela75 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The Dove Keepers by Alice Hoffman
  • janiep81
    janiep81 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    The Magicians by Lev Grossman
  • iLeela75
    iLeela75 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I just finished "Joni Mitchell - in her own words". Currently reading Rod Stewart's book in the car. Also up to Chronicles in the Old Testament and Romans in the New.