new ttd 86.15 miles
  • rainydayworkout
    rainydayworkout Posts: 114 Member
    Options

exercise.png
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I have appreciated reading about the help that folks are giving extra mileage to those who have had some really nasty things happen to them. But I agree with @darkrider42 that extra miles are for those folks who actually would need them due to very unforeseen circumstances and not because someone is just tired today or has a cold/24 hour bug. Those things happen and are part of life. We all have to figure out how to take care of our selves and work out our schedules and issues. I had an operation back in January and knew I wasn't going to make my miles so I kept my goals pretty low for a while and then set some unrealistic goals. So now I've lost my streak but that's my fault - not anyone here.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    4.17 miles walked today

121.83 miles walked to date
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Adding a 1.5 mile run today.
    MTD - 56.3/60
  • Tappy44
    Tappy44 Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    6/23 - 1.86 Miles walking

MTD - 40.18 Miles
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    Options
    I made up a little ground today with a 2.1 mile lunch walk and an 8.0 mile stationary bike ride.

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,266 Member
    Options
    Pretty nice day today! Got our walk in with the grandpup! He is a delight!

Tues - 6.87 miles

exercise.png

Have a great Wednesday, everyone!

Chris
  • angelmo8
    angelmo8 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    6/23- 4.9 miles walk/run

exercise.png

@Lovemyalex- Thank you for your very generous offer, but I have just been really busy this month and haven't had the time to get my miles in, no injuries here. If I do not make it to goal it will be entirely my own fault. You are such a great motivator, I'm glad to be a part of this group!! Good luck with your surgery I hope all goes well :)

To the rest of the group- I apologize if my post sounded like I was looking for donations. That was not my intention. I was simply voicing my frustration at my own lack of movement. I certainly agree that it is up to me to make my goal or not!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,312 Member
    Options
    angelmo8 wrote: »
    6/23- 4.9 miles walk/run

exercise.png

@Lovemyalex- Thank you for your very generous offer, but I have just been really busy this month and haven't had the time to get my miles in, no injuries here. If I do not make it to goal it will be entirely my own fault. You are such a great motivator, I'm glad to be a part of this group!! Good luck with your surgery I hope all goes well :)

To the rest of the group- I apologize if my post sounded like I was looking for donations. That was not my intention. I was simply voicing my frustration at my own lack of movement. I certainly agree that it is up to me to make my goal or not!

And that's totally what I thought you meant, @ANGELMO8...I didn't think you were asking for any miles so no worries at all!! :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,845 Member
    Options
    6/23 5 mile run / 4 mile walk

As 6/23 227.25 miles of 225 miles

exercise.png
  • jennwhite34
    jennwhite34 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    yZZcm6.png
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,346 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    June 23: today was a bear. Not only humidity extremes but wicked storms. Hopefully I will ge my long run in tomorrow morning.
    8 miles biking
    TTD: 135.41 miles

exercise.png

@Dave: I agree with your comments completely. I think all of do. The challenge is to meet our goals.
    @anaconda469: As a friend told me last year after my knee surgery. There will lots of days to run and ride and there will always be races but I only get one real knee. So take care of you first and allow time to heal. All that bouncing around cannot be good for the brain and spine.
    @lovemyalex: Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,798 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    got in 3 miles yesterday and 3 today. Slowly getting back into the exercise groove.

@dcmat - glad to see you back at your (somewhat crazy) goal level again.
    @vhuber - wishing you peace and a chance to decompress. Sounds like it's time to just say no.
    @anaconda - as frustrating as it is to take it easy, your future health may require it.

last but certainly not least - best of luck tomorrow to lovemyalex. When you are able, let us know how the surgery went.

Thank you so very much for the well wishes and prayers... I will let you know as soon as I am able.... Thanks again and keep on moving... :)
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Long busy day at work. I was happy that I had managed a little over 2 miles thanks to a chance to walk to get my lunch today. Then my dear husband suggested a walk around the neighborhood after dinner (and after dark as it turned out). So I added 3.75 miles today. June total 98.25 miles.

exercise.png

That puts me back into the green!
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,798 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

6/23

5.14 miles (one legged biking)

(213.80 miles done)

***thanks again for all the well wishes and prayers... I will post when I am able... Please keep moving... I can't wait to get back on my bike... And rock those miles... :D
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Best wishes Lovemyalex!
    Anaconda, I hope you get your results real quick!!

Had the 2 grandsons again today & we covered 5 miles!

exercise.png
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Adding another 1.8 walk tonight

exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 8.18 miles

exercise.png
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402
    =============================

And hitting GOOOOOAL: DCMAT :drinker: SUSSEXBYTHESEA :flowerforyou: GRANDMAJACKIE :heart:

@rainydayworkout - I'm not sure what has happened, but you seem to be missing from the spreadsheet entirely. I'm sending a message to Dave to see if he can figure it out. I could always add you as a "new" participant, but that would lose all your past challenge miles, so I don't want to do that if I don't have to. So, hang tight, and hopefully Dave can figure out what happened.
This discussion has been closed.