Daily check in

Options

Replies

• TheFo1dOut
    TheFo1dOut Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @dkwi04 I feel ya sister! I can honestly say i didn't stick to the full 21 days, there is just too much going on lately. (traveling, vacations, celebrations etc) Aside from that, I can at least take pride in knowing that I continually work out and am loosely sticking to the eating plan. I am working out every morning (Monday thru Saturday at least) and this past week I got a Sunday work out in because I got back late Saturday and felt guilty about the gluttony that occurred while I was in Buffalo (I mean come on...best food in the world, I'm not going to say no!)
    I'm planning on beginning my 2nd round on Monday, but really I'm hoping for it to be my 1st FULL round, I don't think I have any trips or anything going on until the 3rd week of July SO thats that.
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Upper fix extreme and 10 min hardcore today. Haven't been getting any bike action in in the mornings lately. Haven't been waking up until my son gets me. Zzz.
    Had to adjust my workout schedule a bit in general. My daughter doesn't like her morning nap anymore :( so have been trying to get it in when they both have a short nap after lunch. So far so good...hopefully I didn't just jinx it though, lol.
  • Katiebear_81
    Katiebear_81 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    We were at the track all weekend in the heat, and I can't lie... I needed that gatorade we drank! And now I have a crappy cold. I'm just going to start all over again in a few days when I don't feel like death warmed over. I had no loss (yet!), anyway... so I'm not missing anything. I need the momentum from the beginning.
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Leaving Today

Got my Slim in 6 workout in before it was too late. Showered and dressed and packed. Just want to do a little housework before I head out the door. I'll be back on the 13th! Have a great one, everyone!
  • big_sis2
    big_sis2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Day 3

Morning Workout - Kickboxing

Still having an issue getting all my food / calories. Has anyone had a problem with this effecting their results? I still eat around 1400 calories vs the 1800 they recommend.
  • dawnkwiatek
    dawnkwiatek Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Have fun @SatiaRenee !!

I lost track of days. but it doesn't matter as the results of this round won't be anything to write home about. Too many bad days and not enough good!

I have been getting in all my workouts and eating pretty good - and then....the brownies LOL. really just eating things I shouldn't and it shows on the scale. I am trying to refocus though. I am going to try to add more running to my schedule so I am not just doing it here and there - if I schedule it, it will be better.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Have fun @SatiaRenee - take pics of everyone reaction to your super new figure!!!

Ok...so I figured instead of taking a week off I will only take a few days....what did I do that for? Scale is already moving in the wrong direction by 2.4 lbs...this is nuts....I wonder if I really lost any real weight during my 2 day quick fix or just water weight due to not eating any salt. Very frustrating...
    Needless to say today is R3/D1...food is going good and about to go get my workout in for the day.
    Friend of mine let me try her shakeology - chocolate - tastes pretty good. Just not sure I want to put out that kind of money . ..any other suggestions on meal replacement/protein shakes?
  • TheFo1dOut
    TheFo1dOut Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    @germany03 I am finishing up a bag of Shakeology that my cousin gave me for free, my next shake/meal replacement is going to be Garden of Life Raw Meal, it's ultra healthy, kinda gritty tasting but not really so bad.
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Deuxtrouble43 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi all.

My fiance and I completed one round on 21 Day Fix and are sort of modifying it now. We workout every second day and still follow the containers but allow other foods in addition to what is on the list - I usually will find a clean eating recipe and figure out what containers to use and do my calculations.

Today is a HUGE day for me. I got up this morning, weighed myself and after 5 years saw the scale in the 130's. I quit smoking 5 years ago and slowly but surely the scale kept increasing and increasing until I found myself at 163 lbs - larger than I was when I was pregnant with my children.

Today is Dirty 30 (which I kinda like). And it is also wine on a patio night too!!
  • germany03
    Options
    Thanks for the tip @TheFo1dOut . I'll have to look into that.

@Deuxtrouble43 first off congrats on your success!
    It was amazing how much of my life you had described..quit smoking about 5 -6 years ago, weight crept up and up and up, and now in the 160 ' s i finally found something that I can do and stick with. - hopefully I will see the 130 s again before long :)
  • venuila
    Options
    @germany03 it's always a bummer when the scale moves in the wrong direction but you can't let it get to you. Gotta trust the system. It will move back down, trust me :) keep doin what you're doing and you'll see results! The scale didn't move for me for well over a week and now it's steadily going down.
    I use six star whey protein from wm. it's like $20 and I like the taste, seems to be working well for me too. I'm currently trying a different one cause it was on sale and cookies and cream flavoured which sounded so appealing but my god is it awful lol I miss my six star.

Lower fix extreme done today! Day 18 whaaaaat. 21 days goes by so fast. Excited to see my results. Don't think I will do it again though, at least not right away. Thinking t25 or piyo.
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Options
    It is so frustrating with the scale but I weigh every day so in the last while, I have come to expect the ups and downs. My weight "trends" down so I know it'll get there eventually. I am going to try to attach my weight graph for a month and a half. I would be so discouraged with those rises if I didn't know that eventually they drop!!

fp9mmy6z28eo.jpg

My before and after pics and my measurements tell a much nicer story, but I do have to admit, it was freaking fantastic to see 139 on the scale this morning. I managed to do this with some nice hard work. Pretty proud of that.

ug7tuho71asv.jpg
  • venuila
    Options
    Wow way to go @Deuxtrouble43 ! What a difference in your photos as well :) you look great!
    I've been weighing myself every day the last few weeks as well. Hard habit to break, lol. I can understand how happy you are seeing 139.
    My goal is 140, 130 would be great but 140 is really my goal at the moment. I was 120 pre babies, was 205 when I gave birth to my second baby in December. Now I am at 156! Was stuck at 160 for what seemed like forever (at the time) and was so happy to see 159 on the scale. Like SO happy, now I'm in the "normal" range with my bmi too. Yay!
  • germany03
    Options
    @venuila and @Deuxtrouble43 thanks for sharing..absolutely inspirational
  • katiebehrens315
    katiebehrens315 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    21 day fix?
    I'm on it right now!! Today is day 12. I'm doing the extream version and I love it! Day 3 was the hardest for me. Now I am doing great and already down 7 lbs, hard for me to do this since I'm already an ok healthy weight. I chose this because I have had eating problems in the past, and this is a way of training your body to eat health natural foods. I'm not starving even a little bit. I highly recommend this program
  • big_sis2
    big_sis2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday....

Workout
    Thurs - Lower Body Resistance Bands / Walk
    Friday - Kickboxing

Going strong on eating hoping to get through the holidays on the same foot!!!

Happy 4th everyone!
  • venuila
    Options
    Cardio fix extreme done. Omg it felt brutal today. The whole time I just wanted it be over ... And then there were burpees. Bleh. Got her done tho.
    Hope everyone is having a good Friday!
  • Deuxtrouble43
    Options
    The first time I did cardio fix extreme, I had to pause the dvd. I literally couldn't breathe LOL.

Today is wine day!!! And Friday. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • germany03
    Options
    Skipped my workout yesterday so I'm doing doubles today - so much easier to get your workout in when you don't have to go to work at 6am.lol.... Upper Fix is done...will do Lower Fix tonight. Have a great weekend everyone and be safe!
    No wine day of me today @Deuxtrouble43 but Pinnacle whip with orange juice tomorrow :) ( I know it's not 21DF approved, but I have to live a little tomorrow haha)
  • appifanie
    appifanie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Day 7 here :) I did P90X a few times a few years ago (and became a coach) and the scale didn't move a lot so I quit. Then later I saw that I actually had lost a bit and it all re-arranged nicely. Which I noticed when I was no longer in good shape. I'm a military wife and a friend told me we coach for free, so I re-joined! Which is good, because I've gained 21lbs in the last few years (I'm only 5' so that's a lot).

Anyway. Yoga day! Down 2 lbs in a week which is amazing for me.