NOT 100% 7/14
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/14 100%
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Flo - I purchased the Serta Island Retreat Firm with an adjustable foundation. I didn't get the fully loaded adjustable bed; just the foundation that looks like a box spring, but the head lifts up with an attached remote. Need it for better back support when reading in bed and also to help with acid reflux. And because you can't easily put a bed skirt on an adjustable base, I ordered a new fabric bed (headboard, footboard, side rails ). That's an upgrade for me; currently just have a bed frame. The base would have been showing with just the comforter and no bed skirt, and that would have bugged me. The bed is a green color and hopefully, the fabric color is just how the picture showed online. You know how that can go... : - )
  • mariska9664
    Options
    NOT 100% 7/14

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Sounds nice, Mary. I just know you are going to sleep sooo much better. :)
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 7/12 and 13. Mary...that mattress sounds like something wonderful to get a good nights sleep on.
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Thanks, Flo & Ginny! I sure hope so... With Fitbit, I used to be 7 to 8 hours of sleep at 95%... I'm now 3 to 4 hours at about 60%... Some of it is hormone related, but had my mattress for 16 years, so thinking it is probably a contributing factor... : - )
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

07/14/2015 Not 100%

Hi All
    It is a rainy drizzly on and off rain day. I Got up, looked out the Window said to myself it is still dry, Ate part of my banana, Got dressed to walk and it was starting to rain. So no walk today outdoors.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Roger, I did not log anything on the NS website itself to claim my bear last time (before yes, I did because I was able to but they stopped that sigh). I went to NuMi and added my weight and when it said that I earned another bear it pretty much rerouted me back to the weigh in page so I logged my weight I just logged again and that was it lol...kinda a goofy to do so but the bear comes around. I just logged onto NS and it routes you straight to NuMi to claim your bear. I think they turned everything off. In my opinion NS did a horrible job with NuMi and the shutdown on the NS website.

07/13 100 %

Hi Sue
    No Doubt they should have considered other options. Most of Numi is goofy the way it operates :)

Cheers
    RogerToo
    RogerToo wrote: »
    07/13/2015 100%

Hi Flo
    Thank You for the feedback :)

I used the NS website to log until that went away, Even then When You could not get to it from the Main Page You could for a few more days from the forums. In Fact this is working for me today, Just curious if it is working for others. http://members.nutrisystem.com/Members/Templates/LogWeight.aspx

From the old forums here http://boards.members.nutrisystem.com/forum.php
    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 60 users online. 5 members and 55 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,022, 04-17-2015 at 04:03 AM.

You can still Read but not post, You can still like and PM as of this morning.
    Thus get any recipes You might want while You can.

Cheers
    RogerToo

I will be interested in hearing if the Bear comes. The email says:
    You’re doing great, and your hard work is starting to add up!

Log in to your Nutrisystem account to claim your Nutribear, a reminder of your motivation and determination as you get closer to your goal.

Sincerely,
    Your NuMi Team

Then I log in and see no place to claim the bear, another great job by NS.

Thank You
    RogerToo

Yeah, I read read read for days on end after the Boards were closed to new posts. I gleaned lots of info, recipes, etc. But, when I got all that I thought I wanted, I never returned to the Boards to check out anything especially since they said they were doing away (June 22) with the Tickers, ability to log foods, weight loss, etc. I just don't go there at all anymore. I think the last time I logged a weight on NS was mid-June.

(I did click the link http://members.nutrisystem.com/Members/Templates/LogWeight.aspx just now and was able to pull up my stats so looks like the ability to log all of our info is still available. I just won't use it.)

I log weight once a week on NuMi strictly for the Bears and use MFP exclusively for everything else (and, log weight here, too).

About the Bears ... that's what my email reads, too, Roger. When I log my weight with NuMi, I get the email and click that link. I log in and see this page:

rntbtls873w4.gif

But, I never know if they receive my confirmation or not and they do not f/u with an email stating they will send the Bear, etc. I did contact them once when I earned a past Bear and they said it arrives in the next shipment and there is not another confirmation once we click to claim.

Hi Flo
    They are not handling things as good as they used to :)
    It is weird, I do not recall seeing that page.

Hmm..
    RogerToo
    Flo - I purchased the Serta Island Retreat Firm with an adjustable foundation. I didn't get the fully loaded adjustable bed; just the foundation that looks like a box spring, but the head lifts up with an attached remote. Need it for better back support when reading in bed and also to help with acid reflux. And because you can't easily put a bed skirt on an adjustable base, I ordered a new fabric bed (headboard, footboard, side rails ). That's an upgrade for me; currently just have a bed frame. The base would have been showing with just the comforter and no bed skirt, and that would have bugged me. The bed is a green color and hopefully, the fabric color is just how the picture showed online. You know how that can go... : - )
    Thanks, Flo & Ginny! I sure hope so... With Fitbit, I used to be 7 to 8 hours of sleep at 95%... I'm now 3 to 4 hours at about 60%... Some of it is hormone related, but had my mattress for 16 years, so thinking it is probably a contributing factor... : - )

Hi Mary
    16 years is a long time for a mattress :) I hope it helps, one thing is sure, it couldn't hurt.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/14/2015
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Oh, my yes, Mary. You sure did need a new mattress.

So, how was last night??
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    100% 7/15

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png 8ovjoiygai9m.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 7 14; NOT 100% 7/15 I just didn't get all my food in. That has never happened to me before.
  • mariska9664
    Options
    7/15 - Not 100%

Yes, it's true, I was way overdue for a new mattress. Frankly, it still is not uncomfortable, in my opinion. Took me awhile to decide whether I wanted to go to a sleep number bed or memory foam or stay with traditional coil, and then the whole adjustable base factor. Couldn't get comfortable with spending that kind of $$ on essentially an "air" mattress and then all the bells & whistles of an adjustable base didn't make sense to me either. Settled on a hybrid of coil and memory foam and the low end of an adjustable base. Anyway, mattress & foundation are scheduled for delivery next Thursday. The new bed won't be h]ere until September, so will have to live without bed skirt for a couple of months.

My Muny season tickets are almost halfway over; can't believe how quickly the summer is going The show last night was "Buddy: the Buddy Holly Story" and the music was fantastic. It was hard to beat "Holiday Inn" last week though. That one has got to be my all time favorite in the 9 years I've had season tickets. We'll see how "Into the Woods" is next week. Tend to like the old show style better, but have been pleasantly surprised before.

I have got to get green here for the rest of the week!!!
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/15 100%
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options

07/15/2015 100%

Hi All
    It was a beautiful morning today, Humidity in the Comfortable range, maybe 48% and 66 degrees. You can be sure I walked today, Heck, I almost sweated too. Then I came home, Ate the 2nd half of My Morning Banana, Mowed the Lawn and then had Breakfast. 2.75 Miles + whatever exercise the mowing provided.

Then as I was in the basement pulling frozen from the freezer to bring up to the kitchen for the rest of today and the next four days menus I heard someone knocking on the front Door. I had forgotten it was meter reading day. I now have today's and the next four days menus created. Tomorrow I will have to tackle changing the Fill assembly for one of the toilets. Oh Well :)

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 7 14; NOT 100% 7/15 I just didn't get all my food in. That has never happened to me before.

Hi Ginny
    If You have to be not 100% that is the one to be. Have You ever heard of this one?
    Zig-Zag Calorie Intake
    Zig-zagging, or calorie cycling is the process of varying daily calorie intake, while maintaining the same weekly intake.

Instead of consuming (for example) precisely 1800 calories each day – you can mix it up.

Eat 1500 calories one day, and 2100 calories the next. This can be as simple as halving then doubling a portion size, or adding a post-workout shake into the plan.

Here’s something a little more technical, from the Zig-zag calculator.

If your daily calories for fat loss is 1860, a weekly zig-zag would look like this:
    Daily Calories
    Monday 1861
    Tuesday 1489
    Wednesday 2233
    Thursday 1861
    Friday 1675
    Saturday 2047
    Sunday 1861

That is why I would not beat Yourself up. I should mention that I have not tried this to any large calorie swings, only small ones.

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    7/15 - Not 100%

Yes, it's true, I was way overdue for a new mattress. Frankly, it still is not uncomfortable, in my opinion. Took me awhile to decide whether I wanted to go to a sleep number bed or memory foam or stay with traditional coil, and then the whole adjustable base factor. Couldn't get comfortable with spending that kind of $$ on essentially an "air" mattress and then all the bells & whistles of an adjustable base didn't make sense to me either. Settled on a hybrid of coil and memory foam and the low end of an adjustable base. Anyway, mattress & foundation are scheduled for delivery next Thursday. The new bed won't be h]ere until September, so will have to live without bed skirt for a couple of months.

My Muny season tickets are almost halfway over; can't believe how quickly the summer is going The show last night was "Buddy: the Buddy Holly Story" and the music was fantastic. It was hard to beat "Holiday Inn" last week though. That one has got to be my all time favorite in the 9 years I've had season tickets. We'll see how "Into the Woods" is next week. Tend to like the old show style better, but have been pleasantly surprised before.

I have got to get green here for the rest of the week!!!

Hi Mary
    I tend to freeze in indecision if there are too many choices. Congratulations on coming to a decision.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I've found you all again. Who is left? I'll need to play with this site so it will be easier to find...still linking through the back door of the NS site.

I'd like to join this challenge if I may?

SW: 252
    Goal for rest of challenge is 11 pounds
    WI day will be Wednesday

I'm restarting Ideal Protein but I work out and add so stats will be appropriate for NS.
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Hi, nwsocal!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Roger, you are gonna turn into a banana. LOL!