100% Challenge The Freedom to Choose Healthy Living June 22 Until August 2

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Not 100% 723 I fthought I had a bar in my purse but I didn't. I did have protein though in the form of shrimp and a salad but I was short a meal. Something is happening that has never happened before...I am just not as hungry. maybe its because I am eating better proteins than I did before.
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    7/23 100%

Hey Roger, send some of those cooler temps and humidity down to FL.

Ok, this is a case of watch what you wish for. In my area, west coast of FL, a cold front is pushing thru. It is about 10 degrees cooler, but it won't stop raining. We are under a flood watch. It has rained everyday for the past week and heavy at that. Yesterday alone, my direct area got 7.5 inches. And it's not supposed to stop all week. 50 to 80% everyday. It can stop now!
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 7/24
    7/23 100%

Ok, this is a case of watch what you wish for. In my area, west coast of FL, a cold front is pushing thru. It is about 10 degrees cooler, but it won't stop raining. We are under a flood watch. It has rained everyday for the past week and heavy at that. Yesterday alone, my direct area got 7.5 inches. And it's not supposed to stop all week. 50 to 80% everyday. It can stop now!

We are having dewpoints in the low 70's with temps up around 90. Took the dogs out before the heat gets up there.
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    100% 07/24/2015
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

07/24/2015 100%

Hi All
    I went walking this morning, Again :)
    I ended up walking 3.05 miles Plus a run to Costco where I blitzed through buying the three items I had on my list, Light & Fit Greek Yogurt 18 pack on sale until 8-2 for $9.99, 2 ten packs of the Kleenex Family size on sale for $14.19 and two 5 pond bags of Frozen Normandy Mix vegetables @ $6.49. Each bag is 40 servings so cheaper than the 4 serving size when on sale at the Grocery store @ 99cents.

It was 68 degrees and 37% humidity when I went out this morning at 6:20AM.

Have a Good Weekend
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    Not 100% 723 I thought I had a bar in my purse but I didn't. I did have protein though in the form of shrimp and a salad but I was short a meal. Something is happening that has never happened before...I am just not as hungry. maybe its because I am eating better proteins than I did before.

Hi
    It is my understanding that Proteins do keep hunger away, so You are most likely 100% correct. :)
    7/23 100%

Hi Again
    Sorry that You are having bad weather like that. It sounds like a miserable few days.

Good Luck
    Roger
    100% 7/24
    7/23 100%

We are having dewpoints in the low 70's with temps up around 90. Took the dogs out before the heat gets up there.

Hi Ginny
    As You may have noticed in my opening post our weather is OK for today, yesterday and into tomorrow and then the temperatures and humidity go up to normal.

Cheers
    Roger

P.S. I added a
    NS Equivalent Entrees From Feb 10 2015 by Michelle (m2marsh) here

I am posting the 24 images (pages) of Entrees.

This set of 24 images is the complete NS Equivalent Entrees by Michelle from the Old NutriSystem Forums. These can be used if You run short of NS food before a delivery or to aid when You Flex.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Thank you Roger for the MS equivalent entrees .
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Yes, thanks bunches for all the hard work on that, Roger. :)

Hot as heck today w/index around 116. I walked between classes and thought I was gonna die. I feel really drained tonight.

100% 7/25

xe6392fxd36x.gifh3s9bbryc25j.gif LOST 11.8

weight.png

88492762.png 8ovjoiygai9m.gif

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/25 100%
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2015
    Options

Last Challenge:
    07/25/2015 100%
    Weigh-in on Sunday morning is one pound lower than Monday Mornings weigh-in

Hi All
    I walked 2.79 miles = 7700 steps according to the FB Zip. Yesterdays Dew Point was in the 50s and this mornings is in the 60s and going up to the 70s later today. No Breeze except from passing cars, Warm & Moderately Humid and I did work up a sweat.

Have a Great Sunday
    RogerToo
    Thank you Roger for the MS equivalent entrees .

Hi Ginny
    I would say thank You to Michelle but with the old forums gone...........

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Yes, thanks bunches for all the hard work on that, Roger. :)

Hot as heck today w/index around 116. I walked between classes and thought I was gonna die. I feel really drained tonight.

100% 7/25

weight.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif

Hi Flo
    That is how I will be feeling later this upcoming week as the temperatures and Humidity climb. They are showing a low of 78 overnight later this week. I may not walk that morning or I may shortcut the walk. :)

A THI of 116 is in what I consider the danger zone. Be Careful
    RogerToo
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Not 100% 7/25. Dang popcorn... WI 203.2 (-2) Dogs made me take them this morning even though its not that cool out there so we did our shorter path so they wouldn't overheat. I need to mow the front yard but I don't know if its going to get done or not today.
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Has anyone tried the fruit smoothies? I got a email for 2 for one so I bought them and added them to my order. Just wanted to know if anyone likes them.
  • CanyonDweller
    CanyonDweller Posts: 129 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    100% 07/25/2015
    W/I 172.6
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    WI: 171.2 (-0.2 loss)

100% 7/26

Weight ticker at Ticker Factory will not update.

Goal: 6 pounds

Total loss so far: 1.6 pounds

weight.png

f.gifl.gifo.gif
  • dharris1014
    Options
    7/26 100%
  • dharris1014
    Options
    W/I 204.6 (-.2)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss, D!!!!
  • RogerToo
    edited July 2015
    Options

07/26/2015 100%

Hi All
    I walked 2.8 miles this morning, I got out the door around Sunrise and it must have finished raining shortly before that, 88% Humidity. What helped was that the Sun stayed behind the clouds until after I got home. The town does a good job on our parks, After I got my Coffee at McDs I walked a new route and admired the basketball courts, Tennis, Horseshoe pitches, Etc. and the Children's playground. Lots of nicely maintained Grassy area too. Plus when I decide to extend my walks in the future I can walk around part of the park on the Roadway.

Have a Nice Day
    RogerToo

Eye halve a spelling chequer
    It came with my pea sea
    It plainly marques four my revue
    Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.
    Eye strike a key and type a word
    And weight four it two say
    Weather eye am wrong oar write
    It shows me strait a weigh.
    As soon as a mist ache is maid
    It nose bee fore two long
    And eye can put the error rite
    Its rare lea ever wrong.
    Eye have run this poem threw it
    I am shore your pleased two no
    Its letter perfect awl the weigh
    My chequer tolled me sew.
    Has anyone tried the fruit smoothies? I got a email for 2 for one so I bought them and added them to my order. Just wanted to know if anyone likes them.

Hi Ginny they are OK as a SC, I did not reorder them however as I do like Real Fruit better and have so much dried fruit that I need to use up before it goes out of date.

Enjoy the Bargain.
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    Here is a link to 5 suggested Themes for the Next Challengefrom August 3rd to September 13th. Please feel free to suggest a different theme.:)
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10220777/august-3rd-to-september-13th-challenge-themes-available-or-suggest-your-own

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good morning all ...for some reason I thought I posted for 7/24 hmm....I guess not lol

07/24 100 %
    07/25 100 %
    07/26 100 %

Weigh in today.....I finally got into the 180's land wooohoo :).

Weigh in 188.0 lbs.
    Change - 2.5 lbs.
    I am sure the happy dance I did this morning will add to a little more weight loss lol.

• ginnywed
    Options
    100% 7/26.