Schwaggggggg

Options

Replies

• ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Slainte831 wrote: »
    I got a bike. Does that count?
    I think a new bike means "you won at schwag." Congrats on the new steed.

Pics!
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    ntnunk wrote: »
    I got a bike. Does that count?
    I think a new bike means "you won at schwag." Congrats on the new steed.

Pics!

Well in that case.

kcwm61j7az4y.jpg
  • ntnunk
    Options
    chunkytfg wrote: »
    Well in that case.

kcwm61j7az4y.jpg
    Very nice! I'm a little (ok, a lot) jealous.
  • Slainte831
    Slainte831 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous bike! Looks fast!!

Here's my new baby.

bstvu9t9ifo6.jpg

She reminds me of the batmobile. Or Stealth bomber.
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Grats on the new bikes, Chunky & Slainte!
  • ntnunk
    Options
    Gorgeous bike! Looks fast!!

Here's my new baby.

bstvu9t9ifo6.jpg

She reminds me of the batmobile. Or Stealth bomber.
    Very nice. I love the blacked-out "stealth" look.
  • len_bot
    len_bot Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    channeling my spirit animal

1rqg23w.jpg

• mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    And here is my new addition.

qpr2h7s77bs9.jpg

• Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    mikeyrs wrote: »

qpr2h7s77bs9.jpg

Nice! <3 As much as I would love a Fargo though, I need a "real" MTB first. I know, N+1, or S-1, but in reality it's B>0 (bank account > 0).
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    mikeyrs wrote: »

qpr2h7s77bs9.jpg

Ooooh me likey! You know I have a thing for the spicy bikes. Although I adore my Warbird, I wish I hadn't been talked out of the Vaya. Then again, there's the new Marrakesh...

• mikeyrs
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Yeah.... mikey likey, too.... alot! This is the Vaya Ti X0 with Surly Knard 41 rubber. With Titanium frame, it weighs in at just shy of 22 pounds as shown in a 54 cm frame with pedals, bar end mirror, and Serfas Rx Race Ready saddle. The bag was not mounted when the bike was weighed. I had my LBS change out the black bar tape for Salsa yellow bar tape prior to delivery. I just felt it would make for a more striking appearance. The HED Belgium+ rims are just awesome in their appearance and build.

Marrakesh is interesting, but you gotta' check out the Salsa Deadwood 29+ due for a Fall intro here: http://salsacycles.com/culture/introducing_deadwood

@Spatialized, if you think the Fargo is cool, that new Deadwood will probably floor you with its 3-inch wide Surly Knard rubber. I have those tires on my Surly ECR and they can take me pretty deep into the backwoods. Not fast, but my Surly ECR is almost unstoppable, like a [two-wheeled] Jeep with pedals. The tall and wide 29+ Knard tires generate a lot of momentum to carry you up and over almost any obstacle with little concern. Truly an amazing, confidence-inspiring ride.
  • denversillygoose
    denversillygoose Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    @Mikey - the boyfriend wants the Deadwood. Salsa seriously needs to stop producing such rad bikes.
  • mikeyrs
    Options
    @gooseonabike I know! I already asked my LBS to look into pre-ordering one for me.... Just one week after picking up my Vaya Ti. I'm so bad!
  • Slainte831
    Slainte831 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Beautiful bike! Enjoy your new baby!
  • mikeyrs
    Options
    @Slainte831 Thank you!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    No better way to say 'lose more weight fatass' than by receiving a 4XL jersey and it still be too small. Albeit this brand 'Funkier' is known for running very small, but still. Even their biggest size is made for a very lean person. It's near fitting but def not wearable in public, yet. I got it to match my bicycle. Corny, I know. :mrgreen:

blk_jersey_frt_300.jpg
    grand_record_matteblack_500.jpg

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    No better way to say 'lose more weight fatass' than by receiving a 4XL jersey and it still be too small. Albeit this brand 'Funkier' is known for running very small, but still. Even their biggest size is made for a very lean person. It's near fitting but def not wearable in public, yet. I got it to match my bicycle. Corny, I know. :mrgreen:

blk_jersey_frt_300.jpg
    grand_record_matteblack_500.jpg

I take XXL's in pretty much every non-italian jerseys (48" chest) but definitely need XXXL in Castelli / Sportful. If you want to avoid getting depressed, please don't even bother looking at Santini. I recently got one of their very, very lovely "Maglia Storica" series jerseys (pictures back on page 20 of this thread) - the "Solo Superia" (Eddy's first team when he went pro!) and while its truly a gorgeous bit of kit, its a 5XL and it fits me at the moment rather like a skinsuit (which is NOT really how it's cut - its a more historical cut rather than a modern "performance" cut garment.

• m1xm0d3
    Options
    kcjchang wrote: »
    Couldn't resist the close-out sale. Odd mated with Ultegra 6800 but $ and utility makes it palatable.

a8x246pr7ya8.jpg
    6zfxihi01v04.jpg
    rzycsg36tujz.jpg

@kcjchang is that a Motobecane I see? The one RB I own is also a Motobecane. <3
  • m1xm0d3
    Options
    I may have ordered THE last Primal 'Jolly Roger' available in a 3XL as the line is discontinued. Hopefully it will fit. I have an XL Primal that is far too small for me but I am hoping the 2x size increase will allow me some room.

51WtFSDjLtL._SX425_.jpg
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Me sporting my new American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure jersey midway through my 100k ride this morning. It matches my bike!
    0i72km3dwg4p.jpg