Options
    I like it!

Good for ya on the Tour de Cure. :)
  • tonybalony01
    tonybalony01 Posts: 613 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »
    Me sporting my new American Diabetes Association Tour de Cure jersey midway through my 100k ride this morning. It matches my bike!
    0i72km3dwg4p.jpg

Great job on the ride!!!
    Nice jersey. I liked this year's design.
    I did my ride back in May. Ordered my champion kit at the end of June and I'm still waiting on it. Grrr!

Update:
    I just checked my email, and it shipped last week and should arrive tomorrow. Will post pics when I get it!
  • m1xm0d3
    m1xm0d3 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Options
    m1xm0d3 wrote: »
    I may have ordered THE last Primal 'Jolly Roger' available in a 3XL as the line is discontinued. Hopefully it will fit. I have an XL Primal that is far too small for me but I am hoping the 2x size increase will allow me some room.

51WtFSDjLtL._SX425_.jpg

Jersey arrived yesterday and it's a perfect fit! Can't wait to rock it on the group ride this weekend.
  • Slainte831
    Slainte831 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That Jolly Roger jersey is great! I love the green behind the skull and crossbones. Glad it fits so well -- enjoy!
  • tonybalony01
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Tour de Cure jersey showed up. Trying to hurry and can't post from phone. Will try again later. :s
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,683 Member
    Options
    Slainte831 wrote: »
    That Jolly Roger jersey is great! I love the green behind the skull and crossbones. Glad it fits so well -- enjoy!

A mate of mine had a Foska Bones Jacket that he used to wear when we used to go night-MTB'ing a few years ago. Was excellent seeing the reaction of oncoming people when they saw him riding up the trail to them in the dark - the white bits are actually scotchlite reflectives...

foska-bones.jpg

skulljacket2.jpg

I particularly like the "fishbone" details. ;)

• Slainte831
    Options
    That is classic! LOL!
  • Roza42
    Roza42 Posts: 246 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I tried to post a picture of the new winter commuter that arrived yesterday, but ....fail.
  • mikeyrs
    mikeyrs Posts: 176 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    A few new personal touches to my Salsa Vaya Ti X0 shown here. Elite Pria Pave bottle cages, BM Works Tool Stash in the rear cage, BikeWrappers on the frame, a couple of rear lights (Bontrager rechargeable and PDW Radbot), Bushwhacker Reno bar bag, and Avenir Big Mouth saddle bag under a Serfas Rx Race Ready saddle. I'm lovin' it!

nmmyz8kdx5m3.jpg
  • Slainte831
    Options
    Niiiiiiccccceeee!!
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    So...umm... my new toy.

Trek Superfly 9.6

7fqjq2u8hur3.jpg
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    ^^ Nice!
  • ntnunk
    Options
    Just arrived...
    koxzrtdop21h.jpg
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    ^ Nicer!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I've got this on order through the company I work for 'cycle to work' scheme! :-D About time I got some reward for commuting everyday, whatever the weather! ;-)

So this is a 2016 Trek Emonda S4, my first 'full carbon' road bike, and I am chomping at the bit to get my leg over it, and give it a proper thrashing! ;-) Just waiting for the powers that be to sort themselves out! ;-) Hopefully a week or so now! :-/

ieeiwsguboli.jpg

Just in time for the hill climb season! ;-)
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,236 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who didn't get a new bike this season? I need to get my bank account above zero so I can try and push D-1 from four bikes to five. :smile:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one who didn't get a new bike this season? I need to get my bank account above zero so I can try and push D-1 from four bikes to five. :smile:
    No new bike for me either. :(
  • ntnunk
    Options
    Nope, no new bike for me this year either. :(

I think I am gonna try to upgrade the frameset on the road bike in 2016 though...

@KitTheRoadie Nice wheels. Congrats!

• tonybalony01
    Options

No new ride for me, either. However, I am trying to talk the wife into getting one so she can start training for a charity ride she wants to do with me. Would that count? lol
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    No bike for me either. Yet. Talking to the shop this week though to see if he can order a Surly Wednesday for me. As the saying goes, it ticks all the boxes for me.