Daily check in

Options

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @raelorien super results.!!! Hope I can get close to that. Sisters wedding and wedding cake? No problem...shake it off on the dance floor..haha...enjoy yourself !

I didn't get much sleep last night ( about 1 1/2 hours). My back was aweful..no matter which way you lay down you put pressure on it. Today at work I made myself walk a bit more than usual and it seemed to have worked. Feel better but afraid to push it already. I'll see what tomorrow holds.
    I got so busy at work today I didn't ev an realized all I had was my coffee and a blue container of nuts. Made that up with 2 green 1 yellow and 1 red at dinner...I. am stuffed...way under my baseline but I think that's what it's going to stay at for tonight.
  • Northern37
    Northern37 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    @germany03, hope your back is feeling much better today. Don't push it to hard. Have you tried yoga?? I heard some people say that it helped their back when it bad.

Today is my first day back to work after having the summer off. I set my alarm to get up and get a workout done before work. I knew if I didn't I would be making excuses later and it wouldn't get done. Wishing you all a wonderful Wednesday!!
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    It is so extremely humid here lately..its gross. I am so over it.
    I haven't been working out because this heat destroys me, I have been walking on my breaks at work...so its something.
    The challenge I signed up for starts next Monday---I am ready.

Looking forward to regaining my focus, working out on a daily basis again and cooler weather!!! :)
  • Northern37
    Options
    I have to admit, when the alarm went off for me to workout this morning I wanted so bad to stay in bed. I hauled myself out and did my Pilates workout. Glad to have gotten it done before work again this morning.
  • mscote12
    Options
    @Northern37 Good for you....the Pilates workout is one of the hardest for me! I do not look forward to that workout lol
  • germany03
    Options
    @Northern37 great way to stay on track...and sooo proud of you for sticking to your plan. Thanks for your well wishes :) I hope you had a wonderful day back at work.

My back is feeling better but I think I am holding g out one more day (not really sure if it's an excuse day or just scared to try to quick or a little bit of both :) )

@mscote12 I hear ya on the humidity. We have ours to deal with too. Not sure what's worse...heat or humidity. I know I am ready for cooler weather as well. ....looking around me....so are my dogs...haha.
  • Northern37
    Options
    Happy Friday, Total Cardio fix is done. This morning I was up before the alarm went off. I will keep pressing on. Hope you all have a fantastic day!!
  • germany03
    Options
    Awesome accomplishment @Northern37 . .hope you have a great weekend.

Weekend is going great. Started to walk to ease my way into things...lost one lbs on the scale (had to peek what it's doing since I didn't excersise this week) so super stoked about that. Goes to show that the program can work in all sort of hybrid ways.

Thumbs up to everyone for keep on keeping on.
  • germany03
    Options
    Woke up early this morning and did my Total Body Cardio...went fairly well. ...back felt a little tense but ok...walked 1 mile at local gym for lunch and walked close to 2 miles this evening with the dog. This weather is soooo awesome...just makes you want to be outside.

Hope everyone had a great day!
  • mscote12
    Options
    Monday I did total body cardio....this morning I did upper body...tomorrow I am taking a class at the gym-zumba for half the class and weights for half the class, so I won't be working out with Autumn tomorrow.

The challenge started Monday and I plan to really focus and kick my own butt :)
  • germany03
    Options
    Challenge at the gym @mscote12 ?
  • mscote12
    Options
    Yes...it is 8 week weight loss challenge I signed up for. I am always up for some friendly competition, especially when there are prizes up for grabs for the winners haha ;)
  • germany03
    Options
    I saw something at our local family y today...your right...maybe I should look into that.
  • mscote12
    Options
    It is a great motivator...it tends to keep me focus when I know someone else will be measuring/weighing me in lol
  • germany03
    Options
    Lol I believe it @mscote12 . ..did well with my dietary fill today...although I did not meassure u know it's been low carb high veggies so it's a winner for me. Have not done 21 day fix excersise since Monday but walked every day sofar..keeping it moving...hope by next week I can get back into it without worrying about my back...such a mental block ..ack!
  • mscote12
    Options
    Well I have worked out ever day this week-so far. Today will be tough with a 10 hour work shift followed by my 8 year old neice sleeping over. My plan is to do something active with her...;perhaps take her to a playground, that way I keep moving and she has fun lol we'll see. Homemade tacos for dinner which can be semi-healthy lol Hope everyone has a great weekend! :smiley:
  • Northern37
    Options
    Hi everyone, looks like you are all doing great! I on the other hand have fallen off the wagon, food isn't going good but I haven't been exercising. The weather has been raining for a week and that affects my mood. Hoping to get back into the swing of things again
  • germany03
    Options
    @Northern37 I hear you...food is my downfall this weekend too...huge festival in town offering all sorts of ethnic foods...but I do walk alot at the festival...but I can tell it's not nearly enough...well tomorrow brings a new beginning...for today- well..it's the last day of the festival..what can I day :)

Since my 21 days are up on today I have to say even though I didn't stick with the program as I should have abd expected myself to, I still saw a 1 inch loss and 2 lbs less on the scale..and as badly with food and excersise as I had done this round..I TAKE IT!!! :)
  • haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am starting another round. My last round was interrupted by health issues (Lyme Disease) but I am going to keep moving forward and using my containers. Happy Monday!
  • Northern37
    Options
    Eating has been great all day and I was up before work this morning and did a 30 minute walk on the treadmill. Decided to try the that for exercise this week. Hope you all had a great Monday!!!