NSV's

Options

Replies

• KittensMaster
    KittensMaster Posts: 748 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    My short's waist band & the pocket of my tee-shirt almost touch each other.
    I'm waiting for the Fashion Police to take me away. :D

But are you wearing dress shoe socks with your sandals?

You have to complete the look Ken!

• chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hubby had a job interview this morning (prayers up that he gets it!) and stopped by Chik Fil A on his way back. He's fallen off LC and ended up buying 4 12 piece boxes of nuggets, fried since they don't do grilled in the mornings, bringing 2 to me. OMG..... They smelled so good and I LOVE Chik-fil-a nuggets, but 20 carbs a box is too much. (Ashamedly I used to eat 2 packs with no issue, but those days are GONE).

I promptly went back to my office and gave both boxes away without blinking. That feels pretty awesome.

:D

• DianaElena76
    DianaElena76 Posts: 1,241 Member
    Options
    Hubby had a job interview this morning (prayers up that he gets it!) and stopped by Chik Fil A on his way back. He's fallen off LC and ended up buying 4 12 piece boxes of nuggets, fried since they don't do grilled in the mornings, bringing 2 to me. OMG..... They smelled so good and I LOVE Chik-fil-a nuggets, but 20 carbs a box is too much. (Ashamedly I used to eat 2 packs with no issue, but those days are GONE).

I promptly went back to my office and gave both boxes away without blinking. That feels pretty awesome.

:D

That's a big one! I still snag a nugget or two sometimes. :neutral:
  • CJ0821
    CJ0821 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Chick-fil-a is so hard to resist at times. Today, two of my co-workers.. at separate times.. asked me if I wanted Wing Stop. (the carb devil on my left shoulder told me to do it.. but the low-carb angel on my right shoulder helped me come to my senses) Any type of triumph over french fries and boneless hot wings is a NSV for me any day! :wink:
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    Wing Stop isn't bad if you can stay away from the boneless wings and the fries.
  • CJ0821
    CJ0821 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mami1976D wrote: »

ya see... that's the problem... lol :D
  • DianaElena76
    Options
    CJ0821 wrote: »
    Mami1976D wrote: »

ya see... that's the problem... lol :D

I realized that as soon as I typed it. :wink:
  • amb312
    amb312 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I went thru Tim Hortons today and got a medium 2 cream. What I really wanted was a10 pack of Tim Bits. I resisted the urge and drove away with just my coffee. :smile:
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I was able to roll up the sleeves on my shirt with the cuffs buttoned closed for the first time... ever.
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    My stomach doesn't stick out past my boobs anymore when I look down. B)
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    Sajyana wrote: »

Guys have a similar "condition" that will go unmentioned!!

Family thread!!

Ha Ha!

Yeah, that is a good one!

Seeing my belt buckle is nice for a change.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    @KittensMaster, lol! Meaning received there! It's a great thing to be able to see your um............belt again! Lol!!!
  • LuizH
    LuizH Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I love reading these :smile:

My NSV - my husband put his arm round me when I was falling asleep last night and said "oooh, you've gone all thin" ;) . My husband NEVER notices when I lose weight (or when I gain it either, that's one of the many reasons why I love him), it's only taken a 30lbs loss for him to notice this time ;)

I also got my first "don't you think you've lost enough now?" from my mother. In a few weeks time this will start annoying me but for now it feels good :smiley:
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    LuizH wrote: »
    I love reading these :smile:

My NSV - my husband put his arm round me when I was falling asleep last night and said "oooh, you've gone all thin" ;) . My husband NEVER notices when I lose weight (or when I gain it either, that's one of the many reasons why I love him), it's only taken a 30lbs loss for him to notice this time ;)

I also got my first "don't you think you've lost enough now?" from my mother. In a few weeks time this will start annoying me but for now it feels good :smiley:

That had to fee awesome in so many ways!

Yay You!!
  • Kitnthecat
    Kitnthecat Posts: 2,056 Member
    Options
    I am wearing a form fitting top to work today that was handed down to me from my daughter who wore it in high school about 6 years ago.
  • ki4eld
    ki4eld Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    These are so awesome!

Coming back in from our morning walk, we noticed our fave "crazy Yankee neighbors" are back. Unlike most of our Snowbirds that arrive in late October or November, these guys come down in September when it's still boiling hot, hence the 'crazy' part.

Anyway, we walked by and Ann said, "Oh My God! I didn't say anything to you guys on your way out, because I thought you'd broken up and he was with someone new. You're so tiny, I didn't recognize you!" Well, I love her that she thinks 190 is tiny, but that might be part of the 'crazy' part. Regardless, that felt good. She hasn't seen me since January, which was 100lbs and 14 clothing sizes (30US to 16US so far) ago.
  • KittensMaster
    Options
    2Poufs wrote: »
    These are so awesome!

Coming back in from our morning walk, we noticed our fave "crazy Yankee neighbors" are back. Unlike most of our Snowbirds that arrive in late October or November, these guys come down in September when it's still boiling hot, hence the 'crazy' part.

Anyway, we walked by and Ann said, "Oh My God! I didn't say anything to you guys on your way out, because I thought you'd broken up and he was with someone new. You're so tiny, I didn't recognize you!" Well, I love her that she thinks 190 is tiny, but that might be part of the 'crazy' part. Regardless, that felt good. She hasn't seen me since January, which was 100lbs and 14 clothing sizes (30US to 16US so far) ago.

That is epic!!

Wow!!!

You are a different person. Amazing progress!
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options

Family thread!!

Ha Ha!

Very true NSV too.

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    @2Poufs that is fantastic - you have made awesome progress (bows in respect)
  • chaoticdreams
    chaoticdreams Posts: 447 Member
    Options

Family thread!!

Ha Ha!

/giggles - my hubby commented something similar the other day LOL

@2Poufs - that is totally awesome! (Our snowbirders start coming in September too, but I for one love them, or well, most of them :) )

You guys are all doing so well!