First Responders Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    DouMc wrote: »
    I had pretty much given up on the challenge this week because I am staying with a friend and have no time or space to do workout videos and we have been going walking on the beach every evening so I haven't been to the gym. But today I felt sad at the thought of being kicked out of our awesome team so I did the lunge video (can't remember who it was for!) and I went for a run. The next two days I have to make myself do some strength training to reach my personal goals but I am ok for calories so I should make it for another week!
    My only issue might be lack of internet on Saturday to check in but I will do my best!

Good luck and our team is only awesome because we have so many dedicated people on it!!!
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Hi, how's everyone doing? I chose the Bob character video and did it tonight. It was just challenging enough for my fitness level. I love these challenges because they get me out of my comfort zone and motivate me to try new things. I've also met all my goals this week despite the holiday. It sounds like our teams in pretty good shape for this week!
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    I had pretty much given up on the challenge this week because I am staying with a friend and have no time or space to do workout videos and we have been going walking on the beach every evening so I haven't been to the gym. But today I felt sad at the thought of being kicked out of our awesome team so I did the lunge video (can't remember who it was for!) and I went for a run. The next two days I have to make myself do some strength training to reach my personal goals but I am ok for calories so I should make it for another week!
    My only issue might be lack of internet on Saturday to check in but I will do my best!

I consider this a check in;) that's a good thing about these challenges, you don't want to let the team down!
  • 110challenge
    110challenge Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    It's looking pretty scary for me. My water intake has been crap the last few days from having a trainee at my desk most of the day and in meetings the rest of the time...which has to be the reason my weight is UP. Like, a lot (almost 2 lbs!). Seriously not looking good for weigh in tomorrow :( I've met everything else and no issues with my diet :/
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    My calories for this week are over. I have to eat under to make my weekly goal. I won't let the team down! Don't forget to check in everyone!!
  • Dead_Mans_Party
    Dead_Mans_Party Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    I checked in but 10 mins after deadline. Hope I'm fine, it was a 16 hour hot busy day for me yesterday
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I checked in but 10 mins after deadline. Hope I'm fine, it was a 16 hour hot busy day for me yesterday

That's fine. Just looking at it now.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    This week, once again, the First Responders came up as the strongest team.

First Responders still have a total of 10 healthy members. 3 others are Missing and Presumed Eaten. 1 Turned.

Teachers have 5 healthy members remaining. 1 Missing. 2 Turned.

Teens were hit the hardest with only 1 survivor that we know of. Other 3 Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Zombies are missing 4: Presumed Rotted Away, but gained 3 Fresh strong ones. As always, let me know if you got missed on the list or if you see any other errors.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    Congrats team. We are leading this thing!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

I consider this a check in;) that's a good thing about these challenges, you don't want to let the team down!

Really? That would be awesome if I was still in. My internet was mostly non existent all weekend because I was visiting my brother who lives in the middle of nowhere so I couldn't check in or log my food. But I know I was under for the week because I had loads of wiggle room from earlier in the week.

But if not checking in officially means that I have to join the zombies then I understand. I will just go off with my tail between my legs and eat some brains. :disappointed:

• Cindyinpg
    Options

Really? That would be awesome if I was still in. My internet was mostly non existent all weekend because I was visiting my brother who lives in the middle of nowhere so I couldn't check in or log my food. But I know I was under for the week because I had loads of wiggle room from earlier in the week.

But if not checking in officially means that I have to join the zombies then I understand. I will just go off with my tail between my legs and eat some brains. :disappointed:
    I saw that you had unofficially checked in and knew about your connectivity issues.

• DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks Cindy!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Zombies have attacked. Here's this week's challenge. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_13
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    TEENS ARE WINNING THIS WEEK!!!!!
  • fbinsc
    fbinsc Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Haha I think you need to take the s off of teens
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    fbinsc wrote: »
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Haha I think you need to take the s off of teens

HAHAHA - thats funny.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I'm not sure if she counted you or not but you should be in still.
  • Ysmir
    Ysmir Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    This challenge is tougher than it looks, lol. I managed to complete it in just under 30 minutes late last night by the luck of the draw. My daughter thinks it's a great game - of course, she was sat back with a bowl of popcorn watching me :|
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I have a dilemna... I'm going on a mini-vacation to San Francisco this weekend. I can do all of the parts of this challenge, except meet just one of my three goals. Can I skip that goal and still stay alive, should I be excused for the entire week or will I need to join the Horde? Either way, I will complete everything I can.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    momwow17 wrote: »
    I have a dilemna... I'm going on a mini-vacation to San Francisco this weekend. I can do all of the parts of this challenge, except meet just one of my three goals. Can I skip that goal and still stay alive, should I be excused for the entire week or will I need to join the Horde? Either way, I will complete everything I can.
    We can excuse you for the week... or for just the weekend?