First Responders Meat and Greet

Options

Replies

• momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    momwow17 wrote: »
    I have a dilemna... I'm going on a mini-vacation to San Francisco this weekend. I can do all of the parts of this challenge, except meet just one of my three goals. Can I skip that goal and still stay alive, should I be excused for the entire week or will I need to join the Horde? Either way, I will complete everything I can.
    We can excuse you for the week... or for just the weekend?

Thanks! I think I'll just take the week excused, I still have a lot to do before leaving and may not get in all the workouts I had planned.
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Cindyinpg wrote: »
    I have a dilemna... I'm going on a mini-vacation to San Francisco this weekend. I can do all of the parts of this challenge, except meet just one of my three goals. Can I skip that goal and still stay alive, should I be excused for the entire week or will I need to join the Horde? Either way, I will complete everything I can.
    We can excuse you for the week... or for just the weekend?

Thanks! I think I'll just take the week excused, I still have a lot to do before leaving and may not get in all the workouts I had planned.
    Ok, done.

• tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This next week is going to be a true test for me. Work is super stressful and busy right now, so I've got to try to manage my stress without stress eating like I normally would. I'm going to attempt meditation right after work to try to clear my head of all the negativity. Hope everyone is doing well. The Gore card seemed a little thin for check-ins, but I still saw a good many first responders! Go team!
  • Cindyinpg
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Team Teens did best this week. They started with one player and ended with one, maybe even two. Lol.

First Responders also had a strong showing with only one player Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Teachers lost 3 of their 5 players to Missing and Presumed Eaten.

Zombies were the hardest hit. There are only 3 still shambling that we know of. All others ate Missing and Presumed Rotted.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New challenge posted. Bit late. Im shambling slowly today. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234628/weekly-challenges#Item_16
  • momwow17
    momwow17 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Darn... I fear I've been bitten and by Saturday I will turn. I just won't be able to meet my exercise goal this week because of evening commitments. Oh well, it was fun being a first responder! See you on the other side!
  • tabicat1031
    tabicat1031 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Will there be a Walking Dead fitness challenge for season 6? I'm really enjoying this challenge and the group!!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Will there be a Walking Dead fitness challenge for season 6? I'm really enjoying this challenge and the group!!
    Yep. Working on it now. Probably announce it around the 1st of Oct.

• Cindyinpg
    Options
    This week, teens stayed stable at 2 players. First Responders lost 1 to the Horde. Teachers lost 1 to Missing and Presumed Eaten. Zombies also stayed stable, losing one to Missing and Presumed Rotted, but gaining a fresh member.
  • SaraAlexandre
    SaraAlexandre Posts: 1,313 Member
    Options
    Hey, sorry I didn't check in. I was out of town and got a nasty tooth infection. I have not met my food goals so I guess I'm a walker. I'm glad you guys are still at it and doing great!
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    Hey, sorry I didn't check in. I was out of town and got a nasty tooth infection. I have not met my food goals so I guess I'm a walker. I'm glad you guys are still at it and doing great!
    Sarah got bit!!! NOOOOOOOO!
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    tj1376 wrote: »
    Sarah got bit!!! NOOOOOOOO!

I'm with you Sara, I also got bitten! Holidaying in Italy and Switzerland meant lots of excessive eating and no lifting and also logging onto MFP was the last thing on my mind. Sorry guys!
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    I look like a chipmunk and have been out of work for nearly a week. I can't believe how much I failed at this challenge.
  • tj1376
    tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
    Options
    I think its safe to say, we should all Fear the Walking Dead. There are almost no survivors in this challenge.
  • SaraAlexandre
    Options
    lol! I guess we our own worst enemies.
  • Cindyinpg
    edited October 2015
    Options

tj1376 wrote: »
    I think its safe to say, we should all Fear the Walking Dead. There are almost no survivors in this challenge.

:smiley:
  • Cindyinpg
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Looks like another winning week for the Teens whose 2 members survived. Teachers are obliviated and First Responders are down to 3. Zombies are at 4. New weekly challenge will be posted tonight. And watch for info on where to sign up for the new Walking Dead Challenge. I'll probably have it up tonight or tomorrow am. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10234629/members-list-updated-weekly
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    New Walking Dead group is posted. It will be similar to this one, but your team's will be based on the characters from that show. If they die, you have to join the Horde. If they thrive and make kills, it helps your team, so choose wisely. Here's the group. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/109198-walking-dead-fitness-challenge-oct-11th-nov-29th
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Week 6 Challenge
    1. Post your favourite workout in a video format and complete it or one of the ones someone else posts. (In other words,I need new ideas for the new challenge, lol.) You can post it below or on your team's thread.
    2. Stay within your three goals.
    3. Post on the Gore Card on Saturday before Midnight Central.