Daily check in

Options

Replies

• germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @thegatti I am starting a new round myself ...not sure if I am going to count though. ..but you can add me for support if you like :) hoping for great results
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am just starting another round. Keep derailing myself. Not this time. I am at the heavest I have been and am feeling really uncomfortable.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    it is very difficult for me to get started in this program. i love the containers and they are SO easy to use. but actuaLLY measuring is proving impossible
  • germany03
    Options
    @rainey4 I know what you mean with the derailing yourself..every time I think I g it it it's like...nope...as if I get too comfy and the slide right back off the wagon..BUT..I keep getting back on ..and that's what counts :)

@vczk2t15 try leaving them on the counter ..it made it easier for me. Actually ..I keep up with meassuring my food ..it's keeping up with excersise I have a hard time with sticking to
  • thegatti
    thegatti Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that needs to restart (again). 1st round was not too bad. Lost 4kgs yay! I am going to restart tomorrow if all goes well. I have been at my parents place for a week and was trying to stick with the plan but it didn't always work. I exercised twice this week and did my best at eating right. My scale says I didn't do a very good job.
    Anyone else having difficulty with meal planning? Especially snacks.
  • germany03
    Options
    @thegatti Trust that you are never alone ...Noone is perfect and this is just one step in our journey.

So today I prepped all my breakfasts ( over night oatmeal -addicted to that stuff) and lunches (chicken with broccoli and garlic & herb quinoa) including snacks (boiled egg and fruit salad) for the next 3 days. Dinner? ..thinking on fresh salads but we'll see. - all this is my Attempt to stay good before the holiday :) ..still have my struggles with getting back to excersising but I have all intentions for this week
  • xoveronica
    xoveronica Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    @germany03 did you start a new week?
  • germany03
    Options
    Starting new on tomorrow @xoveronica. Are you starting as well?

I did well before the holiday....gave my self a pass for the holiday ( and remainder of the week - left overs ya know :) ) but tomorrow...it's back on !!!
    most of my food for the next few days is prepped. Need to add some more protein but the rest is done. forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer :)
  • xoveronica
    Options
    @germany03 I thought I typed more but apparently not lol. I just started today and hoping to stay committed. I've done it once before and sometimes I need to mix it up a bit.
    Nice job prepping food.
  • germany03
    Options
    @xoveronica thanks! Are you following the food plan only or are you following the excersise plan as well?
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I started a reset yesterday. So far eating is pretty good but I haven't yet gotten the exercise going.
  • thegatti
    Options
    How is everyone going over the Christmas season? I have stuffed up a couple of days already :( and i have a work Christmas dinner tonight. I'm still trying to keep my exercises going though
  • xoveronica
    Options
    @germany03 I am following the workouts and tracking my food intake not the containers. You?
    M

• duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Today is day 1 for me. I thought it would give me a boost before the holidays. Beach vacation coming in mid January so I cannot gain over holidays and fit into all my summer clothes.

Love my gym so I'll be doing double workouts most days.
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    How many of you use containers? I'm loving the workouts just find the containers more difficult. Seems to take a lot more "thinking" than I expected.
  • loywi1
    loywi1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    wondering what kind of success you are all seeing with this? I am trying to get started!
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    I'm only on Day 4 so really cannot comment on success but I'm really liking the workouts. Not eating the exercise calories so I'm hungry most of the time still. Last night I dreamt about bagels ;-)
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    Starting week 2 today and I've lost 6 lbs so more than just water weight. I'll be thrilled with a normal 2 lbs a week for the rest of the 21 days.
  • mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Whoah, been awhile since I have checked in here. Life has been so so crazy....tis the season right?! I am anxious to start another round but will probably wait until after the holidays. I am still working out and watching my nutrition in hopes to maintain through the holiday season, but we'll see!

So I will be back to start a new round in January! :smile:
  • thegatti
    Options
    I dont know how everyone else is going but i fell off the wagon big time. It is hard for me to eat well at this time of year. Too much food and not enough willpower. Most days i do breakfast well and then the rest of the day seems to go down hill.