Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I've workout all this week, and I plan to take a walk this afternoon.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Made it to the gym Friday and Saturday, missed my step goal on Friday but intend to make it today.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Just had surgery mid-December and am not cleared yet to really exercise. So for now, I am content with just walking around the house and at work. I will know if I'm cleared to exercise after January 18. Hopefully, I can go back to water aerobics and my treadmill or even walking in the park. Happy 2016, Feel the burn everyone. :);)
  • rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Did three heavy strength and two light cardio workouts this week after being sedentary for a while. I'm down four lbs (water weight?) and super sore; excited to be starting 2016 strong!
  • rockstargrad
    rockstargrad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Did some moderate cardio yesterday and kettle bell class this morning. I find that if I can convince myself to workout in the morning, I don't have to worry about skipping in the evening because I'm tired.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I forgot my lunch at home, but luckily I had some calorie/health conscious snacks in my desk to tide me over until I go home.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've been slacking for months now. Time to get it together. 55 pounds to lose this year.

Yesterday was good. I tracked all my food and didn't do any snacking other than gum in the evening. Today I'm starting T25. Looking forward to a different workout. Hopefully I'll like it.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked all my food yesterday and did T25 Cardio. Enjoyed the workout, will push harder next time. Hopefully I will like all of the workouts.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I am still trying to find my balance between cardio and strength training. 3 Days a week I have been doing a HIIT workout on the Elliptical and going into week 3 it is still kicking my butt! Of course I still love it and it always feels so great once it is done. I also moved my strength workouts to the evenings, they seem so hard on the hair in the morning, nights are much easier.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked food and did T25 Speed yesterday. Had Chipotle for dinner but I still was within my calorie goal.

Doing the Total Body Circuit today.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Had pizza yesterday and skipped my workout. Think I may do 2 workouts today, not sure yet. Tomorrow is supposed to be the double workout and I wanted to do the stretch workout on Saturday.
  • sunysydeoflyfe
    sunysydeoflyfe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am ready to go hard! I logged into MFP after a 9 month hiatus! I am up 17 pounds since the last time I was here and steady climbing! It my goal to be 150 pounds by our Anniversary, August 6, 2015! I am working on the details of how, but it will happen!!!

Happy Losing Ladies!!!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Slacked off some over the weekend. Worked out yesterday but did a little too much snacking in the evening. Will try to choose gum over snacks if I get the urge this evening. I could also make tea. Sometimes that takes care of cravings.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I was actually at my calorie & water goals and not even craving anything . . . wish everyday could be like that!
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked food and worked out yesterday. Only bad thing is I had fast food. I plan on cooking when I get home today.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Tracked my food and worked out yesterday.

Need to work on being consistent. Scale hasn't moved in a while.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Had Chipotle yesterday but did my workout and was in my calorie goal. I'm going to try to do 2 workouts today since I'm in a Fitbit challenge. I'm also going to try this stuffed chicken recipe I made. It doesn't look as good and the picture but hopefully its edible.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Worked out yesterday but eating wasn't too good. Will eat better today and I will try to do 2 workouts.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I need to do better later in the week and over the weekend. I eat too much crap later in the week. I started this week off good, tracked my food yesterday and didn't do any evening snacking.

I didn't do all of my cooking yesterday, I'm going to try to do some tonight. I plan on doing chili for dinner so that will be quick. The other meals I have planned don't see to take too long to cook, just got to make myself do it.

Since I've been slacking on exercise I'm starting week 1 of Focus T25, again.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Yesterday was a good day. Tracked food and worked out. Scale starting to move. Going to do it again today.