Daily check in

Options

Replies

• mscote12
    mscote12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done! Ugh....lower body fix is not easy first thing in the morning lol tomorrow is Pilates which for me is the hardest workout...can't wait for that :wink: haha
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Thanks @germany03 !

Omg I am so sore!!! Man am I ever out of shape! I don't remember being this sore first time around last year. My legs hurt to even touch! So I don't think I can do lower body fix today but might try the yoga out in hopes it helps.
  • tamred69
    tamred69 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete, starting day 2. Although I am attempting to follow the 21 day fix eating plan, I was in the middle of doing the T25 workout series when I started, so I will continue with that. I am finishing up week 5 Alpha round--last week of Alpha looking forward to some new workouts in the Beta Round. @germany03 I followed your suggestion and signed up for Pinterest to see what was there. I know a lot of people use it, but I am always late to the game so thanks for the suggestion. Looks like they have some neat things and I like being able to save things for later. @mscote12 good job on getting yourself up and exercising. Since I work from home today, I got my workout in this morning though at 7:00, not 4:30 like you!
  • venuila
    venuila Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I toughed it out and did lower fix. Not sure how but I did it, lol. Looking forward to Pilates tomorrow!
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Starting tomorrow morning.
    DVDs only, no containers.
  • tamred69
    Options
    Day 3 complete (yesterday), along with T25 Cardio workout. Im a starting to get the hang of the containers and planning what to eat throughout the day. Welcome aboard @venuila and @VryIrishGirl76 .
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Wow so nice to see so much activity on here! I'm on day 14 of round 2ish (the ish because of holidays)

@tamred69 do you have a good endocrinologist? It's taken me 5 years to get my synthroid at the right level.

I've had great success with this program. Although I have a beach vacation next week and have been super motivated. I've also been doing at least 2 workouts a day because I'd miss my gym friends if I just did 21DF. I also think eating my exercise calories just wasn't working for me for loss. It fine for maintaining.
  • vczK2t
    vczK2t Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    i haven't really used the containers since i bought them. i don't have the DVD anymore. and i don't follow this food list. however, i plan to..............at some time this year, 2016. LMAO
  • tamred69
    Options
    Day 5 complete. @duffyzmom I haven't been to an endocrinologist....just my regular practitioner. He just changed my prescription, so we will see....
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    tamred69 wrote: »
    Day 5 complete. @duffyzmom I haven't been to an endocrinologist....just my regular practitioner. He just changed my prescription, so we will see....

Also I now take my meds an hour before any food or coffee. Originally I was told no food for 30 minutes but I've read studies encouraging an hour before coffee or food.
  • mscote12
    Options
    Dirty 30 is def one of my favorite workouts in the program. That was done this morning, but I work at my part time job today so there was no need to wake up at 4:30...it was actually 6:30 lol yay for 2 extra hours!
    Thursday I decided instead of Pilates to run for 2 miles as it's been awhile since I have done that. Yesterday my session with my trainer took place of the cardio workout. Still satisfied I am getting activity in every day....that is the main point! :smile:
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    mscote12 wrote: »
    Dirty 30 is def one of my favorite workouts in the program. That was done this morning, but I work at my part time job today so there was no need to wake up at 4:30...it was actually 6:30 lol yay for 2 extra hours!
    Thursday I decided instead of Pilates to run for 2 miles as it's been awhile since I have done that. Yesterday my session with my trainer took place of the cardio workout. Still satisfied I am getting activity in every day....that is the main point! :smile:

Dirty 30 is also my favorite. Which reminds me.... Obviously my core is my weakest part. The side plank leg left I can now finally do one but I feel like just holding the side plank is a better modification than the knee down. So I've been doing 15 seconds of each.
  • mscote12
    Options
    Total body cardio done...I almost didn't get up this morning but pushed through and managed to rock it out. It's Monday and it always seems a little harder to get out of bed on Mondays :wink:
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • Coolbreeze73
    Coolbreeze73 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am on day 16 of 21 day fix. I should finish on Sat. Has anyone moved on to round 2? If so, did you take a break or go directly into it? I am struggling between losing motivation if I break, or getting bored without a break. This is such a great program!
  • tamred69
    Options
    Almost done with day8! It is getting easier, and I have lost 6 pounds since my last weigh in (water weight is much of it I am sure, but so what?). Hope I continue to stay motivated. Need to lose at least 14 more....maybe this will be the year to finally do it.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I got up and weight myself...gained over 3 lbs...thank you little toe pitty party + not working out for 4 days + a large order of hibatchi rice w/ shrimp (hey ..Atleast it was healthy shrimp ....dunked in a pool of white sauce..hehe.) since I am cleared by the Dr to move and excersise I decided to put my big girl pants on and excersise ...yes!!!I am back...4 30 am excersise . ..I decided to re-set and start my 21 days over since I missed quite a few days....so for today -Total Body Cardio done..walked 1.25 miles at lunch in local gym and had healthy meals. I feel great today.

• tamred69
    Options
    Good for you @germany03 . Starting day 9 today. Busy day, so will see how it goes......
  • duffyzmom
    Options
    Last check in before vacation. Happy with results I definitely feel beach ready. Hopefully weight gain on trip will not be outrageous.
  • germany03
    germany03 Posts: 348 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @duffyzmom have a wonderful vacation!!!!

Crushed it....got my 10000+ steps in yesterday, finished Upper Fix and 30 day Ab Challenge (Reset to day 10) this morning. ..and now I'm getting ready to go to work energized win.. win.. win. Hope everyone is having a wonderfully fit day!

@tamred69 you can do it...it will be an amazing day for you..busy but amazing!

• mscote12
    Options
    Today was upper body...which I like. Tomorrow is lower body...and all those squats and lunges are no fun at 4:30am....