Red Team

Options
14567810»

Replies

• ttaylortulsa
    ttaylortulsa Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Well, I already used my two alcohol days - yesterday was hairy at work and the hubby and I did a 4.3 mi hike today (900ft elevation gain), and we rewarded ourselves with a beer. But the strive for the perfect week continues!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

@vazquezmom7 You got this!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Great job on your hike ttaylortulsa! I haven't done very well on this challenge, but at least I lost a little bit and didn't gain anything. I hope to do better and up for another challenge, if it continues. I hope everyone has a great day!
  • betsym3
    Options
    Well I lost another .6 lbs. That's good news to me this morning, when I stepped on the scales. Still a long way to go, but at least it's coming off. I hope that everyone has a great Friday and a Great Easter weekend!
  • ttaylortulsa
    Options
    Didn't really bother to log today, got in a LOT of workout time that I'll probably be feeling tomorrow.
    Happy Weekend all!!
  • ttaylortulsa
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!!
    Anyone have big plans for Easter? Celebrating the end of challenge perhaps? Haha
  • ttaylortulsa
    Options
    I did it! It wasn't easy, but I got my perfect week!!!

As far as the end of the challenge goes, I had a total loss of 9.3lbs. I can definitely live with that. I also took measurements in the second week and have lost 7.4in overall - 2in off the belly alone! So this is certainly a win.

This challenge has been wonderful for my weight loss kickstart. Thank you all for the support! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter and weekend.
  • betsym3
    Options
    I did it! It wasn't easy, but I got my perfect week!!!

As far as the end of the challenge goes, I had a total loss of 9.3lbs. I can definitely live with that. I also took measurements in the second week and have lost 7.4in overall - 2in off the belly alone! So this is certainly a win.

This challenge has been wonderful for my weight loss kickstart. Thank you all for the support! Hope everyone is having a wonderful Easter and weekend.

You've done great! I wish that I could say the same. I only lost 1.5 lbs, but at least I didn't gain.
  • betsym3
    Options
    Hello everyone! As of this morning, I have only lost 1.5 lbs on the challenge, but at least I didn't gain anything over the past 8 weeks. Good luck to everyone with future goals!
  • campingma
    campingma Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    At work - forgot to fill out chart - I'm 175 for points
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Congrats for all who lost or maintained! I lost about 5 lbs but what I am grateful is for the jumpstart it gave me. I feel myself back on track!

@ttaylortulsa CONGRATS on the Big lose and reaching your goal!

I enjoyed reading all of your posts and if youare not my friend yet, I will be sendinga request!!