Team 6 degrees of awesome

Options

Replies

• mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    So who all is signed up for the Sizzling Summer Challenge while we wait patiently for @hawkins410's challenge to startup?
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @tooru congratulations!!!!!
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I need to sign up :s
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,937 Member
    Options
    @tooru yahoo for you!! I know you posted some tough times but you stayed with it!!! :)
  • 120maggie
    Options
    mswanger09 wrote: »
    So who all is signed up for the Sizzling Summer Challenge while we wait patiently for @hawkins410's challenge to startup?

I'm in.
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am waiting impatiently for @hawkins410 challenge! I am missing our group and have been so unmotivated to eat healthy... :s . I did exceed my weight for this challenge by 1/2 a pound..... :D
    Is it too late to sign up for sizzling summer? I am freaking out all the weight I lost is going to reappear overnight....... Yikes!

@tooru GREAT JOB!!!! :D:D
  • mswanger09
    Options
    dtplow wrote: »
    I am waiting impatiently for @hawkins410 challenge! I am missing our group and have been so unmotivated to eat healthy... :s . I did exceed my weight for this challenge by 1/2 a pound..... :D
    Is it too late to sign up for sizzling summer? I am freaking out all the weight I lost is going to reappear overnight....... Yikes!

@tooru GREAT JOB!!!! :D:D

I think you still can. It starts tomorrow.
  • dtplow
    Options
    @mswanger09 thanks, I will join up tonite as soon as I get back to my computer!
  • 120maggie
    Options
    I saw some other percent losses that weren't too shabby! @hawkins410 with 8.5%. @Mswanger09 7.37%, @dtplow and @tmn2016 greater than 6.5% Those were the ones conveniently calculated. There may be more not calculated!
  • mswanger09
    Options
    @120maggie, thank you!
  • Diana6ft
    Diana6ft Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm signed up! I'm ready for a fresh start.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thank you @120maggie! I'm crossing my fingers that I won't gain it all back on vacation! :p
    To all of you running in the singles amazing race, I'll be rooting you on! Bring home the Gold! :)
    Sign-ups for the next team challenge, "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" will start June 5th. Message me or post here if you want to stay together on our AWESOME TEAM!! Groups will be allowed by @MissionEnforcer to sign up together, and then the rest of the names will go in a hat for a random drawing. :o
    Until then my friends, best of wishes and "May the wind be always at your back"! <3

• dtplow
    Options
    @hawkins410 Have an AMAZING trip !!! Can't wait to hear all about it! I would like to sign up to be on our same team for AR Summer Heat! Who is this missionenforcer?? Do we need to bribe them or perhaps we have a close relationship already??? :D:)
    Good luck to everyone signed up for Summer Heat.... I will be cheering from the sidelines!!
    And maybe lurking on the dance thread as well
  • hawkins410
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Thank you @dtplow! We will! :) The @MissionEnforcer will be there to enforce the rules, allowing me to race with y'all and not have to worry about spreadsheets & what-nots. He will be like "The Man Behind the Curtain" in Wizard of Oz: unseen, unknown, and unbribable! :D;):)
  • ka97
    Options
    I signed up for the Sizzling Summer, though I'm not sure how well that will work for me. I'm trying to get myself into triathlon training mode, but I have not been very successful. I still have not gotten out on the bike yet :s I'm hoping once I get through the next two crazy busy weeks, I can get myself back on track.

I would very much like to stay together for the next team challenge!!!
  • hawkins410
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    I would very much like to stay together for the next team challenge!!!

YAY! :smile:
  • hawkins410
    Options
    Hey Team! It's almost that time! Time for the "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" to begin! :)
    Sign-ups will start tomorrow, but before anything official, I just wanted to get an idea of how many of you are still interested in the new Team Race beginning June 20 and lasting for 10 weeks, & how many of you AWESOME teammates want to stay on the same team.
    @mswanger09 has already volunteered to be our Team Captain! Yay! B)
    This is a shout out to:
    @120maggie
    @Diana6ft
    @dtplow
    @jamaicanredhair
    @ka97
    @leti126
    @murdog3t
    @rachaelb11
    @tmn2016
    @tooru (Congrats on the winning % loss in the Spring Challenge!)
    My apologies if I missed anyone! :o
    If you want to race again and stay on our same team, just comment here on our old thread, or shoot me a private message. Also, if you have a friend that you'd like to bring along, let us know that too!
    I'll post the link for the sign-up sheet here tomorrow.
    I hope many of us race together again and have a blast doing it! :)B):)

• hawkins410
    edited June 2016
    Options
    <3
  • dtplow
    Options
    Yes please! So excited to start!
  • ka97
    Options