2. Daily Activity Accountability

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• yosoysierra
    yosoysierra Posts: 6 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I workout as soon as I wake up otherwise I won't have time,so up at 5am for hr workout,when I would read how people got up early to workout I thought not me,no way but now I'm one of those people. 4 miles today is a great way to start my day
  • SarahsFitMess
    SarahsFitMess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    About 40 min on the treadmill and some weight lifting yeaterday
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Only about 15 min on the treadmill after a quick light basketball game. Then some weight lifting
  • SarahsFitMess
    Options
    Rest day
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was the first day of summer break for my kids, and it was so difficult to get in steps with them around. I can still push the younger in a stroller, but my 7 year old would have to walk with me, and he starts complaining a half-mile in.

Any ideas on how to get him to walk farther with me? I'd rather not put my walk off until the evenings when hubby is home. A neighbor was robbed at gunpoint last week at 8:30pm, which used to be my walking time. I now don't feel as safe going out so late.
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Spent 1 1/2 hours maybe a little more walking around a flea market in the hot sun. Don't know how many steps but it was back and forth to the car a couple times with items I bought . Got a few good deals . I think some sun burn and exersize. Good Saturday .
  • katdanash
    Options
    Walked around the mall today .. about an hour..
  • katdanash
    Options
    Went walking with my husband and daughter tonight . Beautiful evening to walk
  • Groto1980
    Groto1980 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I will be doing Aqua Zumba for 60 minutes tonight.
  • katdanash
    Options
    Little walk today . Brother had surgery today to reverse his colostomy . Went well .. tired now and hubs is fixing blts
  • Groto1980
    Groto1980 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Best wished to a speedy recovery for your brother katdanash. Love blt's. Went for a walk yesterday. three of my boys are sick, trying to get the energy to go to Aqua Zumba tonight. I did walk with my older daughter around the mall today for about 15 minutes.
  • jesscoll317
    jesscoll317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Groto, I went to an Aqua Zumba class for the first time on Thursday too! How did you like it? I'm not a great dancer, so I was happy that my lack of rhythm was obscured by 4.5 feet of water. :smiley:
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I am actually quitting the gym as I haven't been in months, but continue to pay out every month. It is very unlikely I will start going back out in the cold and dark now to go to aquafit at 7.30pm. But I am going to get back into wearing my fitbit every day and doing weekly challenges with the people on here and find other ways to improve my exercise.
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is finally back on my wrist. I am at work so am getting my 250 steps and hour to get my dot by walking to the far toilets. I really want to start achieving my 7000 steps a day so that I can then increase it to the national target of 10000 steps a day.