Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Nice work Esther! Mine walking/jogging was all very flat! Have a great weekend.
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    30 minutes of yoga. It felt good to stretch out.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!!!! Meanwhile all I did was bake cookies and chase 3 7yr lids around on a boat.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Last night I rode 9 miles on the bike at the gym then jogged for a few minutes. Really trying to get back at it!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Hit 12,000+ steps today!!
  • yesIcan155
    Options
    I did 30 minutes of aerobics today. Three days of working out in a row!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Right on yesIcan!!!!!!!! All I did was laundry, pack my bag for my trip, pack my dogs bag for their hotel stay, and clean the house. I'm exhausted. See you all in 36 hours in Bellingham!!!!!!!!! I will be REALLY SLOW next week as I am having a total knee replacement on Monday morning!!!!!!!!!!

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Best of luck with your surgery Esther!! Hope all goes smoothly and recovery is quick.
    Evelyn
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Hit 10,000 steps last night. On a small roll, hoping to pick up speed and keep rolling :)
  • danifo0811
    danifo0811 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    My exercise for today was shopping. I got my entire list completed. And as my hubby says I melted the credit card. Then my aunt and uncles house is a mile away from my favorite fast food place. So every evening I take my evening constitutional to the Dairy Queen and get a tread and walk back home. Today I put on 7.9 miles!!!!!!!!! Holy crap!!!! No wonder my legs are dead right now. I will keep you all posted on my recovery. And thank you for all the prayers.

Love all you guys,
    Esther
  • yesIcan155
    Options
    @SeeAhtter787 I hope that your surgery went well today. I know it has been a long time coming. Take care!
  • yesIcan155
    Options
    T25 Total Body- just about killed me today
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Hi gang. I'm doing great. I'm set to be released today. So sometime between 11 and 3 I will be paroled. But overall I'm doing awesome.

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Great news Esther!! Heal quickly!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I'm working on that. I've been released from the hospital. I have walked .24 miles today!!!! Just remember I am on crutches just 2 days out from a total knee replacement.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I went for a 2 mile walk this morning. On crutches no less. Therapy has cleared me to go without them in the house but use them as stabilizers when out and about.

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Wow that is awesome Esther!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Went to the rec center today. I used the stationary bike for therapy on the knee. Then I walked around the walking track until I was bored. I think I made 4 laps. Then I ate lunch with my daughter and walked up the 3 flights of stairs to her school. Knee is really taking it well. My travel plans in October have been foiled however instead of riding the ferry from Ketchikan to Bellingham I need to ride from Ketchikan to Prince Rupert Canada and drive to Seattle from there. It will end up an 8 day trip instead of 4 days trip but can't wait to go on a road trip. A friend of mine is going to take me hiking while I am down there. Can't wait!!!!!
  • yesIcan155
    Options
    I did 30 minutes of cardio this morning. I joined a biggest loser competition at work that lasts until thanksgiving. Hopefully it will give me the much needed motivation I have been lacking.